Chapter 3

Coincidence or fate?

                                                                              Diana's Pov

-Meet him!

No, this can't be true. He's not going to be my teacher. 

-Anneyonghasseo, I'm Kris from Exo-M and I'm going to be your teacher.- It took me a minute to realise that I'm just staring at Kris with a blank expression.

-Oh, anneyonghasseo. I'm Diana, it's nice to meet you.- I was still shocked.

-Nice to meet you to. I think we'll get along with each other.

When I was coming all way from China to enter the SMent I didn't even dream of getting so close with exo and now Kris himself is going to teach me Korean. WEll I can get used to it.

-Arrasoo, Diana your first lesson is going to be tomorrw, work hard because when the making of  the kdrama starts you have to know Korean already. - Mr. Lee finally spoke. He understod that I was still shocked and tried to end all of this quickly.

-Arrasso, Mr. Lee, I will work hard I promise.- I bowed to him and telling my goodbyes left Mr, Lee's office with manager Ma and Kris.  When we came out the rest of the boys were gone. I couldn't find Ann as well.  Kris and me decided to meet up at Exo's office in the SMent tomorrow and as I had nothing to do I went to Ann's and  mine dorm. 

                                                                    Anna's Pov

I woke up from the sound of my alarm. Ugh it's so early why do I have to go the photoshoot so early it's only 8'o clock in the morning. I stretched lazily in my bed and noticing that Diana was still asleep decided to wake up. I got up from my bed and sat beside Diana's bed. I started poking her nose and just repeated her name 'till she finally opened her eyes.

-Aish, Annaaah go away.- she turned away from me.

-Dina wake up or else we'll be late. You have a lesson with Kris today, don't you remember?

-Arrasso, just give me 2 minutes. And how can forget about you've talking about it since the moment I told you about it yesterday.

After finally waking up, taking shower and having our breakfast we finally left our dorm. We were attacked by our managers as soon as we entered the SM's building. Right now Diana and me are being prepaired for our photoshoot. 

-Dian-ah I'm so excited it's our first photoshoot together as actresses.- I'm really excited about this.

-Ne, Unnie I still can't believe that I'm here and that you're here and that we're going to have  leading roles in a kdrama.

2 hours later

                                                                                  Diana's Pov 

-I'm so tired I need sleep.

-Aish, Anna stop complaining. I still have a lesson of Korean and don't complain about it.

After our photoshoot was finally over I had little time 'till my lesson so Anna and me decided to have coffee. After we were done Anna went to another photoshoot and I headed to Exo's office. Finally I reached my destination. Ugh why is this building so huge? I knocked the door and after hearing "come in" I opened it. Why am I so nervous? 

-Anneyonghasseyo.- I greeted the boys. I think all 12 of them are here. It's good that Ann had introduced me to them yesterday.

-Anneyonghasseyo Dianah.- They greeted me at all at the same time.

-Yah, why are you here?- Of course I would be surprised if Sehun didn'tsay something like this.

-I have a lesson of Korean with Kris.

-Oh jinja?- this time it was Suho.

-Ne, why are you so surprised? Kris, you haven't told them?

-Aniyaa, I forgot.- Kris answered calmly. The rest of the boys are still surprised.

-Okay let me explain. Mr. Lee told Kris to be my teacher as he's english is good and it will be easier for me. By the way, Sehun congratulations from now on you'll get to see me more.- I tried to explain everything quicky.

 

-Yehet, I'm really happy my love.- ugh he's still getting on my nerves. However I like it.

-Arrasso, Dianah I think we should start already.

I started to visit the boys almost everyday. Kris and I got really close I think he's the only one amog the boys with whom I'm this close. 

Ann joined me most of the time as we practically spend the whole day together. Things between Kai and her got better I think that soon enough they will start dating and I can't wait for it. Sehun and I do everything to make them spend more time together. They're just too cute.

To tell the truth I have some feelings for Sehun but there is no way that I'm telling him this. I don't need any problems. 

                                                                    Anna's Pov

Today Kai and me have a dance lesson. Right now I'm at Exo's office and I'm waiting for Diana to finish her lesson with Kris. After that Kai, Sehun, Diana and me will go to the training room. Sehun and Diana have to wait for us and then all of us will meet up again at Exo's office. Kai and me try our best to leave Sehun and Diana together as much as possible. Even though they keep all calm and cool all of us know that these two have some feelings for each other. Actually today we're not going to practice. We are just going to trick Sehun and Diana. 

Finally Diana's lesson ended. While going to the training room Kai and me walked ahead of Sehun and Diana.

-Kai-ah, our plan is still working right?-I'm so excited for this.

-Ne, just remember as soon as I count 'till 3 run out from the training room so that they don't notice. I'll follow right behind you.- I nodded the whole time whime Kai gave me instructions. I have just noticed that we're walking too close to each other. I tottaly like it to be honest.

-Anna, get ready.- Wow we've reach the training room too fast.

-One...Two..Tree..Run!- We're lucky that the dressing rooms are at the other end of the room.

                                                             Diana's Pov

As I have mentioned earlier Sehun and I do evertything so that Kai and Anna spend more time together. So on our way to the training room we walked behind these two. We have decided to run away from them and leave them alone. Actually it was Sehun's idea and when he told me about it I agreed immediately. These love birds are so busy discussing something that they won't even notice that we're gone.

-Dianah, get ready.- aah I'm so excited.

-One,-Sehun continued counting,- two...three, run!

                                                                  Kai's Pov

As Ann and me ran in to the dressing rooms she entered one of them and followed her. This place is so small. 

-Aish, Ann-ah couldn't you choose a bigger dressing room?- It's really uncomfortable. There is so little space between us right now. Ann was leaning on the walland I was facing her. I want to kiss her so badly. If I don't do it now I guess I won't do it anymore. I slowly leaned towards her. She was nervous I could feel it. As I leaned closer my eyes started to close. I could feel her breath on my lips. I finally kissed her. Her lips are so soft. We continued kissing. I parted from her.

-Now you're mine.- I simply said.

                                                                  Anna's Pov

Oh my God. He's going to kiss me. No, no he can't. Our lips finally met. He kissed me softly with no pressure. Right now my butterflies are going crazy in my stomach.Our kiss continued for what seemed like hours. As he parted from me he just said

-Now you're mine.- This boy is driving me crazy for sure but one thing I know is that I won't ever leave him. I didn't know what to say so I just hugged him tightly.

                                                                      Diana's Pov

Sehun and me have been runing like our lives depended of it. As we reached the entrance of SM's building I stopped. I'm out of breath.

-Se..Sehun-ah. I can't run anymore. I think we're far enough from them.- I said greathing heavily.

-Yah, you're so weak you can't even run properly.- of course Sehun is being his annoying self. 

- I'm not weak, Stop getting on my nerves. It's not the right time for it.

-Arrasso, but this is the first and the last time that I agree with you. Next time i won't be so kind.- I'm going to kill this boy one day. 

As we were about to head to Exo's office my phone rang. So did his. It's kinda strange. We even answered at the same time.

-Manager Ma. - Manager Lee.- we spoke at the same time.