chapter 5

Coincidence or fate?

Diana's Pov

Anna and I celebrated Chirstmas and New Year together with the boys at the Winter Sea. Everybody kept teasing Ann and Kai about their relationship. They are really cute together. Sehun and I.. well the guys just keep telling us that we should accept the fact that we have real feeelings for each other. However I'm not going to do it because I'm sure that Sehun has no feelings for me. When we returned from the Winter sea a few days ago our managers told us that our holidays will last 1 more week but that doesn't mean that my lessons of Korean has stopped. Right now I'm preparing to go to Exo's dorm to study with Kris. It's only 11am but Ann has already gone out with Kai. They try to go out together either at an early hour or at a really late hour so they can spend time together without any fans following them.

I finally reached Exo's dorm and knocked the door. As expected Kris opened the door and invited me to come in.

-Yah, Kris-ah why is it so quiet here? If Exo is in one room it is always noisy.- That's really surprising.

-Oh it's just that half of the boys are out. They are looking for presents for Kyungsoo and Kai as their birthdays are soon. And the other half is still asleep.-Kris explained everything quicky.-Hey feel free here. Do you want some coffee?

-Yes please. I really need coffee or else I won't understand anything.- Kris returned after 5 minutes holding two cups of coffee one for me and one for himself.

-Kamsahamnida Kris-ah.- I thanked him.

-Dianah can I ask you something?

-Ne, what's it?- Kris never asks me anything besides the lesson.

-Considering that I'm older than you and that we are really close can you please call oppa? I will feel more comfortable.- wow what's up with this guy.

-Well, that was surprising but I think that you're right. Arasso I'll call oppa from now on.

Ugh we've been studing non-stop for already an hour. The boys finally start to wake up one by one. I've already seen Kyungsoo, Chanyeol and Suho. As I've figured out only Luhan and Sehun are still asleep and the others are just out.

Sehun's Pov

I woke up and after rubbing my eyes I got out of my bed lazily. Wow it's already 1pm. The bedroom's door was slightly open and I noticed that Diana is here. I know that Kris is just helping her with her Korean but sometimes I'm really jelous. I quicky changed out of my pajamas and went to kitchen to have some coffee. I passed trough the living room where Kris and Diana are practicing. They must be really into the lesson because they didn't even notice me. While making my coffee I automatically started to listen to what Kris and Dianah are talking about.

-Oppa can I have a little break? I'm really tired.-oppa? Did she just call him oppa? There must be something else they can't be dating.

-Yup sure you can but you only have 5 minutes. By the way I really feel more comfortable when you call me oppa.- Okay I can't do this anymore. I rushed to the living room and pushing Diana by her hand dragged her into my bedroom.

Diana's Pov

This boy is really crazy. He just dragged me into his bedroom and from his expression I can tell that he's angry.

-Hey, what the hell is wrong with you?- I barely held myself not to yell at him.

-You better tell me what's wrong. Why did you call Kris Hyung oppa? Are you two dating?- Does he really think that we're dating?

-Yah, Sehun-ah how could you think that? Kris just asked me to call him oppa because we're really close. Are you jealous?

-Aniya, I'm not jealous but don't call him oppa again.-This time Sehun half-yelled at me.

-Yah, you're not my real boyfriend to act like this. Don't tell me what to do I'm not yours.-with these words I just stormed out of the bedroom only to face 4 shocked boys. Great the door was not closed and they heard everything. I just picked up my stuff and got out of their dorm not even bothering to say goodbye. I'm really mad at him. He doesn't have any rights to tell me what to do he's just my fake boyfriend. But was he really jealous? So does that mean that he has some feelings for me? Well even if he does it doesn't matter now I'm too angry at him.

Kris' Pov

I can't believe that Sehun just got mad at Dianah for calling me oppa. When Dianah got out of his bedroom she was shocked. I think she didn't know that the door was open. She just stormed out of our dorm without even saying goodbye. Even Luhan woke up because of their yelling.

-Yah Sehunah why did you yell at her?-I finally asked.

-Kris hyung I'm sorry I don't know what got in to my mind.

-There's no need to apologise to Kris you better apologise to Diana. I think she's really hurt.-Suho spoke up.

-Ne, I know I just got jealous that she called Kris hyung oppa. Krisah can you please tell her not to call you oppa again?

-Ahh you actually have feelings for her.-All of us said at the same time.

-Arasso just don't you dare to yell at her again. She's like my little sister.

-And you better tell her that you have feelings for her because if you just keep getting jealous of everything she won't even speak to you.- Wow Kyungsoo hyung is so good at giving adivise.

-Arasso, I'll confess to her during the party.-Sehun said. I decided to call Diana and find out where she went.

Diana's Pov

I think I've been just walking in this park for 15 minutes already. I still can't believe what happened. Suddenly my phone rang. I looked at the display and saw that it is Kris.

-Yeobseo?

-Dianah where did you go?- He sounds really worried.

-Krisah don't worry I'm just having a walk in the park near your dorm.

-Hey, you're not coming back?

-No, I'm sorry, I'm not in the mood.

-But what about the party? We were going to plan everything today.

-I know, just do it without me, it's okay.

-Arasso, I'll call you later when we plan everything.

I looked at the clock. It's only 2pm I think I'll go looking for presents for Anna, Kyungsoo and Kai. I forgot to mention that Ann's birthday is on the 7th of January which is in two days and as Kyungsoo and Kai are having their birthdays not long after it we've decided to have just one party for the 3 of them on the 10th of January.

I've had a really hard day today and I'm very tired. I finally came to our dorm and Ann is still out. I have talked to Kris lately and we have discussed all the deatails reffering to the party. He also told me that Kai was going to take Ann to a romantic date on her birthday and of course it is a surprise. Sehun has called me several times but I just ignored his calls. I'm still mad at him and I don't want to talk to him.

Anna's Pov

I woke up to Diana singing the birthday song for me. I can't believe that I'm already 18 years old. Well on Korean I'm 19 yearsold now.

-Annaaah Happy birthdaay, wake up sleepy head I've made you pancackes.- With these words she just jumped on my bed and hugged me really tight. That's why I love my best friend.

-Dianah thank you so much.

-It's still not the time to thank me. Get up and come to the kitchen. I'll give your present there.

-Arasso, I'll be there in 5 minutes.

After I've prepared myself I went to the kitchen just to be greated by 12 boys and Diana. Kai was holding a cake and when they saw me all of them started to sing "happy birthday to you" in Korean. I swear I have the best friends in the world.

-Make a wish and blow your candles.-Diana said.

-Make a wish about me.- Kai said with a smirk.

-Only in your dreams.- I answered playfully. I finally made a wish and blowed the candles and immediately got attacked by all of them. They hugged me and congratulated me. After that each of them gave a present. To be honest I liked Diana's present the most. It was a necklace with a little girl with stones. I was touched because I remember when Diana was turning 15 I gave a similiar necklace. After staying with us for an hour the boys said that they had to leave and wished me to have a good day.

-Arasso, Unnie be ready in an hour I'm taking you to shopping.

-Yaaay, jinja? It's been a long time since we've gone shopping together.

After spending 3 hours at the mall we finally came home. Diana bought for me a black strapless dress a little high from my knees. It fits me perfectly. When we came home she dragged me into our bedroom and told me to get dressed. She told me to wear that dress, she had my make up done and she did a cute hairsyle for me. I still have no idea what's going on.

-Dianaaaah please tell me what's going on.

-You have to wait a little Unnie.

-But I'm so curious, tell me please.- As Diana was about to say something we heard a knock at our front door.

-I'll open it.-Diana said and ran to open the door. After a minute Kai entered the room. He was wearing a white shirt with black jeans. How can he look good in everything?

-Are you ready?- He asked me.

-Ready for what?- Now I'm really confused.

-For our date.

-Date?

-Ne, it was a surprise darling.-He answered calmly.

-Yah Dianah you knew right?

-Unnie, sorry I didn't tell you. I just didn't want to ruin the surprise.- Diana said feeling guilty.

-Nah, It's okay.

When we left our dorm Kai complimented me whispering in my ear that I looked gorgeous and y in this dress. Well that made me blush. He took me to a little restaurant and as I've figured out he heas rented the whole place for tonight. When we were waiting for our food to arrive I finally spoke.

-Oppa, thank you for everything. No one has ever done anything like this for me. I really appreciate it. Thank you.

-You know I'll do anything for you. You desereve to be happy.- I really like these cute moments we share.

After having our dinner Kai took me out for a walk. We've been walking for an hour already, the weather is just perfect it's not cold and to my surprise we haven't met any fans.

-Oppa.- I stoped walking.

-Yes?

-Thank you, Sarangeyo.-I spoke up

-Nado Sarangeyo.- A soft kiss followed after these words. This is the best birthday ever.

Diana's Pov

It's the 10th of january already and we have a party today. I'm so exiceted, we've put so much efford into this. I haven't talk to Sehun since that day and I kinda miss him. I've decided to have talk with him today and tell him that I'm not mad at him anymore.

-Yah, Dian-aah, earth calling.- I came back to my senses and looked at the time.

-Unnie it's already 5pm we have to be there in an hour. Hurry up.

I'm wearing a dark blue dress just a little high from my knee, it is tight at the top but falls free at the bottom. My hair is lightly curled. I have decided to wear heels today. I wear heels rarely, usually I wear flat and Ann is the one to wear heels. My poor legs are going to struggle tonight. Ann is wearing a dark red knee lenght tight dress, her hair is curled just like mine and she's wearing black high heels. We arrived at Exo's dorm just on time. Wow there are a lot people here and I don't know half of them. There is a loud music playing some people are dancing others are just drinking.

-Unnie I'll go get something to drink.- I turned to Anna but found no one. Great, she left me here alone. And I can't find any of the boys. I hate being alone in such places as I have a habit to get in troubles easily. I hope nothing bad happens tonight. I decided to have some drink and just have some fun. I went to the bar and picked a coctailand I don't know what coctail it is. I wanted to take a sip of it when suddenly someone took it out of my hands.

-You're not going to drink this.-I looked up and saw Sehun standing in front of me with my coctail in his hands.

-Yah, give me back my drink, I can drink what I want.

-Believe me you don't need to drink this.-Right after he said it he put the coctail on the table. We just stood there awkwardly and didn't know what to do.

-You look cute tonight, and wow you're wearing heels?- I was surprised by his sudden compliment. I think I'm blushing right now.

-Thank you, yup I decided to wear something different tonight.- I looked at Sehun and quicky cheked his outfit. He is wearing a black shirt with dark jeans, his hair is messy but not like he has just wake up. He's really handsome.

-You look good too.- I blurted out. Sehun looked at me with a surprised look.

Thank you.- Aw I think he's blushing.

-Sehun-ah I need to tell you something.-He nodded.- I..That day..I was just..

-Hey guys look our love birds are talking to each other again.- I turned my head and saw Xiumin, Chen and Lay. Really? I was finally going to tell Sehun about my feelings and of course they had to mess everything up.

-Diana, you're so beautiful tonight.-Xiumin complimented me. I wanted to thank him but Sehun just grabbed my hand and got me out of that room. I followed him quietely. And once again I found myself in his bedroom. What now? Is he going to speak? I'm getting relly nervous and I'm not going to tell a word untill he speaks himself.

Sehun's Pov

Aish. Why isn't she talking? I'm so nervous right now. Okay Sehun keep calm you can do this. I cleared my throat.

-Ehm. Dianah there's something I need to tell you.

-Arasso, what's it?- How does she manage to be so calm in such a situation.

-First, I'm really sorry for yelling at you, I don't know why I got so mad. I hope can forgive me.

-Ne, it's okay, I shouldn't react so seriously to it, I'm sorry too.- Why is she apologising, It's my falt.

-Yeah, It's okay.- We are just staring at each other right now and it's really awkward.

-If it's everything you wanted to tell then I better go now.- No, no, no you can't leave now.

-No, wait please. I need to tell you one more thing.- I put my hand in my poket searching for the little box. I finally found it and took it out of my pocket. I handed it to her.

-What is this?- She asked with a shocked voice.

-Just open it.

Diana's Pov

What the hell is going on?

-Just open it.-Sehun is really nervous right now. I noded and opened the box. It's a..necklace? Yup I think it is. I took it out of the box carefully and started examinig it. It's a heart-shaped silver neclace and it's so cute.

-Sehun-ah..-There is so much that I want to tell him but no words are coming out.

-Look at the back of the heart.- I did as he told and I noticed a writing on the heart.

-It's fate.- I read out laudly.

-Diana, do you remember the day when you fell from the stairs?- I noded,- Do you remember my words?- I noded again,- this necklace symbolises my feelings for you and I think that you're my fate. Diana, Saranghae.