Chapter 11

Coincidence or fate?

Diana's Pov

I stormed out of president Lee's office and didn't stop even when Anna called my name. By now manager Ma has joined the group of the people who desperately keep caling my name but I don't turn around I just keep going. I don't know where am I going but I know for sure that I have to get away from here. I don't want to talk to anybody I just need a little time to think about everything. I finally exited the SM building from the emergency door, good, now I have to find a quiet place. After wandering around for several minutes I found a little quiet park. I sat down on a bench and just stared blankly at nowhere. 

Anna's Pov

-Dianaaah, Diana, stop, where are you going?-by now all of us are calling out these useless words, she is not going to stop.

-Aish, this girl, she always does whatever she wants.- manager Ma half yelled. 

-Wait, I'll try to call her.- I suggested.

-Don't try, there's no point in it. I've already tried to call her, she doesn't answer,-Sehun stopped me.

-Maybe she'll answer my call,- I said and dialed Diana's number. Ugh why doesn't she answer, c'mon Dianah, answer the damn phone. The line went dead. I called again and again. Everybody is trying to call her now and manager Ma went somewhere. We went to Exo's office still trying to call Diana, I'm afraid for her, she can hurt herself. I desperatelly called her again. 

-Yeobseo?- I finally heard her voice.

-Diana, thank's God, where are you? Is everything alright?- I shouted trough the phone. I caught everybody's eyes on me. Sehun told me to turn on the headspeaker.

-Yah, Anna calm down, everything's fine.

-But where are you? Tell me, I'll come to you.-I told her.

-No, please don't. I want to stay alone for a little, I need to figure out some things, I need some time.- I think if she talks a little more she'll start crying.

-Alright, be carefull and come back as soon as possible, I'll be waiting for you at the boys' office.

-Arasso, bye.- She hang up the phone. 

-Sehun can you please tell what happened at president's office?- Baekhyun asked. Yeah really we still don't know what happened.

-Mr. Lee told us that he and manager Lee are not against our relationship.-Sehun started,-but manager Ma...he doesn't accept our feelings for each other and Mr. Lee said that we can't date untill manager Ma agrees on it.

-aaah this manager Ma is driving me insane, why won't he just leave the two of you alone, what is he trying to prove?- I'm ready to kill him I sweare.

-Hey baby calm down. I think he will give up eventually.-Kai spoke up.

-Let's just wait till Diana returnes,- I suggested. Sehun left the room on these words.

Sehun's Pov

I won't leave it like this, I won't give up on Diana because of her idiot manager. I reached manager Ma's office and opened the door without knocking.

-Oh, Sehun what are you doing here?- He's so calm like nothing happened and like Diana is not missing. How can he even be a manager?

-Manager Ma, we need to talk,- I started.

-Yes, I'm listening.

-Manager Ma, why are you against our relationship? Why don't you allow her to date me?- I asked trying not to shout.

-You just don't deserve her, she is much more than that. She doesn't need a boy like you she needs a man not a boy.- what the hell is he talking about.

-I don't deserve her, huh? Than who does deserve her, you? You think I didn't notice from the first day that you have some feelings for her? It's her life and you can't just tell her whom to date.

-Listen, boy! Don't you dare to talk to me like that, have some respect. I'll tell you just one thing. You have to give up on her, tell her that you don't want to date her anymore, that it will be better if you don't see each other anymore.- seriously? 

-And why should I do that?

-Well if you don't, than you and your bandmates will face some problems.

-Are you treathning me?.- I asked with a serious look.

-Call it whatever you want, but think about it. You definately won't let your career go down.

I exited manager Ma's office and went to the training room. I hope no one is there now. I can't believe it, he was so serious when he told me that. What should I do?

Diana's Pov

How long have I been here? I've so into my thounghts that didn't notice that I've been sitting here for an hour already. I think I should go back, I'll talk to manager Ma and will try to convince him to let me date Sehun. But first I need to go see the guys they must be worring about me. As soon as reached the SMent I headed to Exo's office. I hope they are still there. When I entered the room half of the boys where practicing, Sehun was just sitting on the sofa while Luhan was telling him some story, Anna and Kai where practicing some dance moves. When they saw me everybody stopped doing whatever they were doing. Ann rushed to me and hugged me really tight.

-aah Diana are you alright? -she asked worriedly.

-Yeah, I'm fine, you can now let go of me I can't breath.- I chocked out.

-Oh sorry.

-Sehunah, can we have a talk?- I asked him.

-Sure, what is it?- why is he so cold.

-No, I mean we need to talk alone.

-I don't have any secrets from my hyungs we can talk here.- He simply stated.

-Fine, then I'll start. I've decided to talk to manager Ma and convince him to let us date, what do you think?-I said.

-I think that it's an awful idea, he's not going to change his mind. And you know what? I think he's right, it would be better if we break up.-he must to be kidding me. And why is he telling me that in front of everyone. 

-You want to break up?- I asked still shocked.

-Yes, I want to break up, let's break up..He doesn't allow us to date, then let's not date there's no point in fighing for our relationship.

-How can you say this? How can you? What about everything you said to me? like that you won't leave me and that no one can stop you from loving me?- I starting shouting at him. I don't care that everybody is right there and I don't care what they'll think about me. I'm too angry to care about that.

-I changed my mind, it will be better for both of us, believe me.- He stated simply.

-Believe you? I don't believe you, you told me that you won't let anybody hurt me but guess what? The only person who keeps hurting me is you.- I started crying and shouting at the time. I look miserable, it's disgusting. Sehun wanted to say something but I cut him off,- and one more thing, rememer you told me that it was fate? You were wrong, it was just a coincidence.- With these words I took off the necklace he gave me and threw it at him. I left the room crying like a mental.