Chapter 10

Coincidence or fate?

Diana's Pov

-What?-suddenly manager Ma appeared. Great. I'm in a big trouble now.

-Manager Ma, I...I can

-You and Sehun huh?,-Manager Ma cut me off,- What did I told you about falling for him? 

-Manger Ma, I can explain everything.- I got up from my seat. My cheeks are turning red I bet  I look like a tomato and my eyes are starting to tear up. How can he yell at me in front of everyone. And everybody is just too shocked to tell a word so they are just sitting there quietly. I think Anna just cursed under her breath.

-I don't need your explanations. You always do everything you like.- He continued.

-Stop shouting at her.- Sehun got up from his seat and stood next to me. However his words didn't prevent manager Ma from yelling at me. God this is not going to end. I'm just standing here quietly. 

-You're in a big trouble young lady. I've told you from the begining that if you start dating for real there will be conciquances. Now you're coming with me.- Manager Ma grabbed my hand and pushed me to the door. At the same time Sehun grabbed my other hand and pushed me towards him.

-She's not coming anywhere, she's staying here.

-Fine, I'll talk to you later at the presindent's office. I'm not going to leave everything like this.- With these  words Manager Ma stormed out of Exo's office. I just stood there not being able even to talk.

Sehun's Pov

I looked at Diana. She lookes different now. Her face expresses mixed feelings of anger, fear and dissapointement. I can tell that she's barely keeping herself not to cry.

-Dianaah are you ok?-Anna ran to her and asked worriedly.

-No, I'm not okay.- She simply answered. I turned to face her and steped closer to her.

-Hey, baby, listen to me, don't worry, everything's going to fine, we'll figure this out. No one is going to hurt you especially not manager Ma, I promise.- I guess my words didn't comfort her. I hugged her but she backed away from me.

-Don't worry? Everything's going to be fine? Really? Nothing's going to be fine Sehun, don't you get it? It can't be any worse I'm tottaly screwed up.-Diana started screaming and crying. I can't handle seeing her like this. By now everyone has left the room so that we can talk privately. I hugged her against her will and tried to comfort her.

-Shh, calm down, No one can stop me from loving you, I won't leave you. We'll survive this.-We stood there for nearly five minutes. I hugged her really tight and didn't let go untill she finally stopped crying.

-Sehunah, saranghae.

After all this full of drama day we decided to gather at our dorm and have some fun. We'll think about our problems tomorrow.

Anna's Pov

Yesterday Diana and me came over to Exo's dorm. We really had fun and everybody tried to keep Diana's mind off manager Ma. In fact we stayed here as it was late to return to our dorm. After everybody was ready we finally left the dorm and headed to SM. While sitting in the car I set next to Diana.

-Dianah. Don't worry. -I said.

-I can't. I just know what's going to happen today and I'm not ready.-She spoke nervousely. Suddenly her phone rang and considering the fact that she is not eager answering it is manager Ma.

-Aah c'mon just answer.- Kai said.

-Fine. Yeobseo?- She finally said.-what do you want? Arasso.

-What did he say?-Sehun asked.

-He told me to be at president Lee's office in 20 minutes and told to bring Sehun with me. Your manager is going to be there as well. I wonder what are they going to tell us?- Everybody understood the sarcasm of Diana's last sentence. When we finally reached the SM building all of us headed to the president's office. We are not allowed to go in there with Diana and Sehun but we will surely wait for them.

Diana's Pov

Ugh. I don't wanna go in there. I can't do this. Sehun took my hand and befor knocking the door whispered in my ear "Don't worry. I right here." When we entered the room we saw manager Ma, manager Lee and president Lee. We greeted all of them.

-Anneyonghaseyo kids, I think you know why are you here? Please take a seat.-president Lee started.- I've already heard the news about you two dating.

-Excuse me, president Lee can I tell something?-Sehun interupted him.

-Of course. What is it?- president Lee asked.

-I just want to say that no matter what your decision is, my feelings for Diana are not going to change, I love her.- I could feel the tension between manager Ma and Sehun.

-It's really impressing Sehun, however we have already discussed everything with your managers. Manager Lee and I are not against your dating. Diana I'm sorry but as long as manager Ma doesn't accept  your feelings for Sehun you can't date.- What, really? This can't be true. They must be kidding me.

-But Mr. Lee I don't understant.

-You see, manager Ma is responsible for you and everythig you do or do not do depents on him. I can't do anything about it.-Great, now I can burry all my dreams and hopes dating Sehun. After the conversation, during which Sehun's and my fate was solved, ended I told my goodbyes quickly and got out of Mr. Lee's office not waiting even for Sehun.