Chapter 13 ( final chapter)

Coincidence or fate?

Anna's Pov

-Ann congratulations, you are going to America. You are going to play the leading role in a movie.-manager Kim spoke thruogh the phone.

-Oh,,manager Kim..hmm..thank you?..I..I'm shocked. I don't know what to say.-I said mumbling. I really can't believe that I've been suggested this role. Kai is looking at me totaly confused.-manager Kim, can we talk about it tomorrow?..Yeah, ok. Good-bye.- I hang up the phone. Great now I have to tell Kai about this sudden news.

-Babe, what manager told you? You look really shocked.- Kai said worriedly.

-Hmm, oppa, there's something I need to tell you.-I started. Kai nodded.- The thing is that..well manager Kim said that..

-aah c'mon what did he tell you?

-I've been invited to to play the leading role in a movie.- I said quickly.

-Yaay, I'm so happy for you babe.-Kai jumped from his place and hugged me. 

-But there's one more thing I need to tell.- I said buring my head in his chest. He embraced me from his hug and nodded.

-The movie is going to be shoot in America, it's an american movie.

-Does that mean that you'll have to leave to America?- Kai asked.

-Ye..yes.- my voice stated to shake and my eyes started to tear up.- But I don't wanna leave you..I can't go on even a day without you. What if I need to stay in America for a long time?

-Hey, baby girl calm down, nothing will ruin our relationship. I'll wait for you no matter how long it takes. This movie will play a big role in your future career you need to go. It's waymore important.- Kai hugged me tightly and tried to calm me down. 

-Just promise me that you won't do anything stupid.- I said through my tears.

-Yah look at me how can I do something stupid?- he said jokingly. I punched him in his arm playfully and at that point he started tickling me. In the end the conversation and the situation which was supposed to be serious turned into a childish game.

Diana's Pov

Ugh I hate mornings and this sunlight is so annoying. Today is my day-off and I'm not going to wake uo so early. I rolled in my bed and covered my face with my blanket. Well at least I tried to. I felt a warm hand on my waist. I opened my eyes and faced sleeping Sehun. Oh God how could I let him sleep in the same bed with me. However I don't mind. He looks so cute and peacefull.

-Stop staring at me.- Sehun mumbled his eyes still closed. I quickly turned away from him.

-I was not staring, only in your dreams.-I said sticking out my tongue. Like he could see it. I'm genious I know. He pushed me closer to him. We layed like this for a long time and I almost fell asleep again. Suddenly my phone rang. I grabbed it and looked at the display. Manager Ma, what a great way to start the day. 

-Yeobseo?- I said with a sleepy voice.- aah, manager Ma but you've promised that I'll have a rest tooday.

There's no way I'm going to work today. As I was about to complain again Sehun took the phone from me.

-Manager Ma, anneyonghasseo, it's Sehun. Diana is not going anywhere today, sorry it's her day-off. Bye.- Sehun turned off the phone and put it on the table near the bed.

-Aish Sehun why did you do this? Now he's going to kill both of us.- I half yelled at him. Seriously he always gets me in problems.

-I don't care babe, you're spending your day with me, end off conversation. Oh, I almost forgot, I love you.- He said and pecked my lips. Aaw he's so cute. 

We spend the whole day watching movies and eating junk food. We ate A LOT. Kai and Anna came and stayed with us for several hours. Anna told the news about her leaving. I'm so happy for her, it was her dream to play in an american movie. God I'm going to miss this girl. It has been confirmed that she'll leave next week.

Anna's Pov

This past week was such a mess. I'm so exiced for my leaving but at the same time I don't want to leave. I don't want leave Kai, Diana, the other boys. All my friends are here and in less than 34 hours I'll leave them for God know how long. Things have changed between Kai and me. I can feel that he's really depressed because of this situation. He says that everything is going to be fine, that he's happy for me but it's obvious that he's upset. 

-Annaah, earth calling.- I snapped back to reality.

-Yeah, what?- I asked Diana.

-Nothing, just hurry up and pack your suitcase. We have to be at the airport in 3 hours. 

-Ahh, Dianah calm down, we won't be late.

Diana is going to take me to the airport but the boys won't be able to come. They have a photoshoot, however, they threw me good-bye party yesterday. Kai haven't call me today and it makes me nervous. I hope we'll talk before I leave.

 

-Anna, take care of yourself..ugh I'm going to miss you like hell.- Diana hugged me and started to tear up.

-I promise that everything will be fine, I'll miss you to troublemaker.- I hugged her back. And here we are, two best friends standing in the middle of the airport, hugging each other and crying.- Diana, I have to go or else I'll be late from the plane.

-Oh, yeah..sorry...I just..I don't want you to leave. But you have to go.- Diana said. Right now I don't want to leave either. I'm not ready to leave everything here. But I guess this will be best for my future. I hugged Diana one more time and turned to leave. I waved at her for the last time. Suddenly somebody hugged me from my back than quickly took my hand. Aaah..please,  can't believe it. I knew that this boy is planning something. Right now Kai is dragging me out of the airport followed by the other boys and happy Diana.

-And you thought that I'll let you go?- Kai said as we aproached the car. 

-I had no idea.- I replied.

Diana's Pov

A year already passed since I first entered the SMent. A lot has happened in this period of time. We made new friends, we fell in love, we broke up, we hurt some people, some people hurt us but in the end everthing ended well. After numerous scandals and dramas manager Ma finally approved my and Sehun's relationship. Anna ended up staying in Korea and I'm really happy for it. Everything is jsut perfect between her and Kai. Exo is going to have their first tour this year, right now Anna and me are playing in different kdramas. 

It's funny how so much can change in just one year. Looking back I realise that I've changed a lot and people around me changed as well. After all this time there's just one thing that remained : My faith in fate.

                                      The End