Chapter 1

Coincidence or fate?

                                                           Anna's Pov

 

 

I was sitting at the director's office at SMent, and we were waiting till our new actress arrives from China! "hmm, this girl is not punctual, I don't like people who are not punctual".
Few minutes later someone entered the room. I was sitting with my  back to the door

- Anneyonghaseyo, sorry for being late.

Her voice is so familiar, when I turned to face her I was shocked. It was my best friend Diana!                            

 

                                                                      FLASHBACK

 

 

On the First day of high school one girl bumped into me, it was Diana!
-Aish I'm sorry

-It's ok, oh you are new here welcome!

And with these words everything starts. Day by day we were getting closer and closer. When we were 16 we had dream to study abroad, unfortunately life split us apart, I came to Korea , because one year ago SM invited me to play in K-drama , and be part of their group. At the same time Diana went to University in China to study! Two days before our meeting in Korea she called me and said that she is coming to Korea. That day I was busy so I told her to call me when she arrived!

 

                                                   End of Flashback

-OMO- we shouted at the same time our director was overwhelmed! We hugged each other.

 - So you are our new actress-I said happily

- Ne, if you were more interested you will at least ask me when I said that I'm coming to Korea

 - Oh, miyanhe! I'm so happy!

-Arasso girls -our director interrupt- I'm happy that you meet each other again, but let’s talk about drama! We were sitting there like an hour. Director told about historical drama and gave us our script

 - Kamsahmnida, Mr. Lee- we bowed to him and left his office!

                                                         Diana's Pov

–Yah, Unnie show me SMent

-Arasso, let's go, by the way you need to study Korean as fast as you can!

 - Ok ma'am- I said annoyed.

 Anna showed me third floor

 -Omo, unnie I'm so happy right now, it's like all our dreams came true-I start to jump from happiness

 - Diana, be careful you can fall from the stairs

-Aniya, I won't. You forget that I'm the most carefu- suddenly I lost my balance and just in a second I fell from the stairs. When I opened my eyes I was laying on someone "OMG who is he" I thought for myself. I heard laughter!

                                                           Anna's Pov

-Aniya, I won't. You forget that I'm the most carefu- Diana said this and right after this wards she fell from the stairs.

-Sure this girl needs to get into troubles from the first day! I run to her and saw that she fell on someone. I saw all the members of Exo-K standing there, and then I noticed that my troublemaker best friend was laying on Sehun. She opened her eyes, looked at Sehun and get up immediately

-Omo, are you okay- I asked to Diana

- You better give that question to me- Sehun said while he was trying to get up

-Sehun are you okay? - Suho asked

- Yes, hyung I'm!

Then Sehun looked at Diana I was shocked from his words

-Again you?

 What? Again you? Diana knows Sehun? O_O

                                                                Diana's Pov

 As I looked at the boy on whom I "fall" I thought "Aish, this is boy from the airport.

                                                                      Flashback

Earlier this morning when I arrived to Korea I was in hurry so as soon as I get off from the airplane with my manager I run to car and bumped into someone and spilt his coffee on him! It was same boy! OMO it's such embarrassing!

                                                End of flashback

I get up from the floor immediately. Anna and 5 boys were looking at us.

-Again you? You know, if two people met once, it's a coincidence, if they met second time, then it's fate. Don't you think its fate? - The boy on whom I fall asked playfully.

] -Aniya, I don't think so- I said half shouting - by the way I'm sorry , it's second time today that I run across you!

- Aish, you are never going to change Diana you are the same troublemaker- Anna said to me then she turned to the boy on whom I bumped twice.

-Sehun, I'm sorry my best friend really is a troublemaker, she always gets in such things!

Omg Sehun, Omg its Exo-K. It was my dream to meet them but not this way- I thought for myself

-Your best Friend?-One of the boys asked

-Ne Suho, she is Diana SM's new actress and my best friend- Anna said to all of them and then she looked at me - Diana, this is Exo-K. The boy into whom you bumped twice is Sehun! This is Suho my close friend. This is Kai one of the best dancers of our ent, Chanyeol happy virus, Kyungsoo and Baekhyun the lead vocalists of Exo-k.

-Nice to meet you- all of them said at the same time

-I can't say the same- Sehun said and Suho punched him

- Aish, Hyung

-Be nice- Suho said to him!

- It's nice to meet all of you too- I said.

 

                                                  Anna’s Pov

-Guys I’m sorry but we need to go. I promised show Seoul to Diana

-You? Show Seoul? Hahahaha~ let me remind you that you don’t have sense of direction, you will get lost! And you don’t know Seoul so good! – Suho said teasingly!

- YAH SUHO! - I punched his arm

-Wait a minute- Kai said- you really forget what day is it?

Aish, I forget our director made Kai my dance teacher and I have lesson today!

-Oh, Kai I’m sorry I forget!  Diana you need to wait till the end of my dance lesson.

-Arasso unnie

-Then let’s go to training room-Kai said with his perfect smile that I love so much. Yes I can admit that I like him a little bit!

-Ok, let’s go- I answered

-Yah, Diana- someone shouted

-Manager Ma!

Manager Ma? Diana told that her manager is young but this much?

-Where are you going? You need to find place where you’ll stay- He said half shouting

Aish, I already hate manager Ma, How he dares to shout on my little sister?

-I’m sorry- I interrupt – but my best friend can live in my dorm

-Your best friend? - Manager Ma asked surprised

-Manager Ma, I’ll stay with unnie, its ok!

-Arasso! Tomorrow you have an interview don’t forget- then he left!

-This manager is so young!- Suho said

-I think he is not only Manager. - Sehun teased Diana

-Yah Sehun- Suho and me shouted at the same time and Kai punched him.

-Arasso, Lets go we need to go to dance lesson.

-You go we will come later we need to go to studio-Suho said

- Ok, Sehun coming with us? – Kai asked

-Ne, even though I need to stay there with troublemaker, I have nothing else to do!

-Yah, Sehun- this time everyone shouted at the same time, and I punched him.

Diana gave death look to Sehun and we walked to training room.

 Diana's Pov

On the way to the training room Anna unnie and Kai walked in front of Sehun and me. They were discussing something and Sehun just kept getting on my nerves. I've only known him for an hour but I just can't stand him and I still have to spend several hours with him. Ugh it's so annoing. When we finally reached the trainig room which seemed like forever Anna Unnie left in the direction of the changing rooms and left me alone with Kai and Sehun.

-So, how long have you and Anna been friends?- Kai asked.

-For 4 years already. But it seems like I've known her my whole life.- now this is getting really awkward. Anna why does it always take you so long? As soon as I thought about it she returned. Thank's god.

- Hey Anna are you ready? We're going to learn a new dance today.-Kai said.

- Yup I'm ready. Let's start, shall we?-I think my unnie has some feelings for Kai because whenever they talk to each other she acts cute which is really not her style.

-The sooner you start the sooner you'll finish which means that I won't have to spend much time with the Troublemaker. So can you please start already?- aish, really? what's up with this boy? 

-Yah if you keep teasing me I'll punch you and this time it won't be by accident.-I snaped at him.

                                              Anna's Pov

-So should I do it this way?-I asked for the hundredth time. This dance is so hard. 

-Yeah finally you did it the right way, You're not hopeless.-Kai shouted in my ear. I jumped from his shouting and was about to fall. Kai reacted really quickly and cought me by my waist. Our eyes met and I think we stared at each other for several seconds. Omo his eyes are so beautiful. But I realised that we're not alone and got out of his hold. What the hell just happened.

                                                       Diana's Pov

-Hey Dianah.-Sehun finally spoke. 

-What?- I hissed at him. I hope he doesn't say anything stupid this time.

-You're cute when you're nervous.- He suddenly muttered. 

-Excuse me? Who are you and what you did to Sehun?- I was really surprised by his words.

-Hey what's wrong with you. I have just complimented you but you're still angry with me.- Oh is he disappointed?

-If you're going to compliment me that way you better just keep getting on my nerves. I like you more that way.- what the hell did I just say? He was about to say something but suddenly we heard Kai shout something like "you're not hopeless". Sehun and I looked at the direction where Kai was desperatelly trying to teach Anna some dance moves and we saw something that I think we were not supposed to see. Kai was holding Anna by her waist and they were staring at each other like they where going to kiss.  But Anna pulled out from Kai and I could feel that they were awkward with each other. I think they need to be left alone. And as I was about to tell Sehun that we should leave he blurted out something stupid again.

-It's good that we're here or they would kiss.- This boy is unbearable. I punched his arm really hard. 

-Ah, what was that for?

-Like you don't know.

He was going to say something but I pushed him by his arm and dragged him out of the training room.

                                                                Kai's Pov

Things are really getting awkward between Anna and me. We should discuss it. Like our feelings for each other. No,no it's not time yet. I think I should wait a little. 

-Ehm. Kai...Can we just forget everything that happened right now?- Did she really say it?

-What do you mean?- now I'm totally confused.

-Let's just pretend that any of this never happened.-Well that hurts. Why does she want to forget it? I thought that she liked me. Okay, I have to stay cool.

-Yeah you're right. Well we have practiced enough today. You've worked hard Anna. 

-You too, anneyong, see you later.

                                         Anna's Pov

-Annaah I'm so tired I haven't walked so much for a long time. I'm so happy that we're together.

-I'm happy too. I'm so glad that you're here right now.- After the dance lesson I took Dianah for a walk around Seoul. She was excited like a litle kid. I have to admit it's really tiring to walk for hours. It's pretty late now and I have no idea where we are. Suho was right when he said that I shouldn't take Diana for a walk around the city because now I'm sure that we are lost.

-Dianah, I have to tell you someting.- I hope she doesn't kill me.

-We're lost, aren't we?

-Yah, how do know?- This girl is a witch I swear.

-Oh you know it's not hard to figure it out. We're walking in a creepy park in this hour and we've passed this tree four times already.

-Dianaaah, mianhae. It's yor first day here and I've already got you in a trouble.

-It's okay Unnie. We'll figure this out.- We have been walking in this place for a total of 10 minutes. It is getting really scary. Okay I have to keep calm.

-Dianah, I'll try to call Suho. He'll help us.

-Arasso Unnie.- As I was about to dial Suho's number someone shouted Diana's and my names. As the figure came closer I recognised Suho. Did he know that I was going to call him?

-Suho-ah.- I called his name.

 

Author's Note...Hi everyone. Hope you like this chapter. wait for other chapters...thanks for reading.. Anna!