Beasts.. meet The Feisty Hobbit

A BEAST’S MAKE-BELIEVE TRUTH

 

CHAPTER 5: Beasts.. meet The Feisty Hobbit

“Excuse me, what’s your order?”

B2ST fell silent hearing the cold irritated voice, and they all stared with admiration.. well except for one narrowed pair of eyes full of annoyance.

 

Third person’s & B2ST’s POV

Doojoon peeked at their room and saw Yoseob still sleeping at his bed. I closed the door and found Junhyung standing beside me.

“Hyung, Gikwang said that he really looked upset when he came home.. why?,” Junhyung said pertaining to Yoseob.

“Ne.. but he went straight to bed and didn’t even say a word.” Doojoon shrugged and went downstairs to the living room, Junhyung followed.

“Yah.. I’m hungry. Let’s go eat grilled beef at our favorite place right down the street!” Dongwoon said with a big smile on his face.

“Alright! Gaja!” Everyone agreed in unison.

Gikwang stood up from the couch, “I’ll go wake up Hyunseung hyung and Yoseobie.”

As soon as they were ready to go, they happily went out, well except for Yoseob who apparently still had that upset look on his face. The other members asked him why repeatedly, but he just kept his mouth shut and continued to walk ahead of them, pretending to not hear anything. Dongwoon, on the other hand, felt a small tension rising in the atmosphere, so he abruptly changed the mood by blocking Yoseob’s path and in his sweetest voice, while doing his best aegyo, he said,

“Oppa.. would you like to be my date tonight? Please..? pretty please??” he kept on calling Yoseob “oppa” while blocking his way, until everyone caught up to them and started laughing. Yoseob, with a smile on his face, shook his head, and put an arm around Dongwoon’s neck, almost choking him,

“Yah, I thought I was your favorite hyung?! Have some respect, Dongwoonie!” he jokingly said, but Dongwoon didn’t stop calling him “oppa” even if he sounded like a frog already.

“H-hyung..! ..c-can’t breathe!” Dongwoon said flailing his arms, Yoseob finally let go of him.

Massaging his neck, Dongwoon croaked, “Seriously, hyung, you almost killed me there.. I’m never asking you out on a date again!” Everyone cracked up, and he felt proud of himself for making his favorite hyung cheered up.

“Don’t worry, Dongwoonie, I’ll be your date tonight!” Gikwang said, still laughing. “Oh we’re here already! Annyeong, ahjussi!” he waved at the jolly Mr. Ahn, the owner and cook of The Ahn’s Grilled Beef House, their favorite hang out place in the neighborhood.

Mr. Ahn merrily welcomed them, lightly patting their backs, he led them to a table for six, “Annyeong! Annyeong! I didn’t know you were back already. How was Japan?”

“We just got back this morning, ahjussi. Japan was great, but nothing feels like home, other than Korea and your home-cooked meals, that’s why we’re here.” Hyunseung politely answered.

“Haha! Aigoo.. You kids, really. I’ll give you discount for that!” Mr. Ahn heartily said with a huge grin on his face before he left the boys.

Doojoon high-fived Hyunseung, “Way to go, Hyunseungie! Good job!” he looked at the other members and seriously said, “Flattery and sweet-talking.. Now that’s how you get a discount! Learn from the masters, kids.”

Doojoon felt someone tapped something on his shoulder, which made him (and the other members, too) looked up.

“Excuse me, what’s your order?”

B2ST fell silent hearing the cold irritated voice, and they all stared with admiration.. well except for one narrowed pair of eyes full of annoyance.

[b2st member 1] I looked her up and down, and back again, and silently whistled to myself.. damn, this girl’s sizzling hot.

[b2st member 2] Oh. White shirt, jeans, and.. an apron?? Pretty lame for a fashion style.. but, heck. I never thought someone would look so y in those..

[b2st member 3] Wow.. I blinked once, twice, thrice, and blinked even more.. Oooh.. honey-skinned. Where’d she get her tan..? I heaved a sigh. She’s so.. she’s so exquisitely beautiful!

“Ahmm.. hello??” she snapped her fingers at us, “I guess you guys haven’t decided yet. I’ll just come back later then.” She said icily with a brow raised and quickly turned her back, irritated.

 [b2st member 4] I unconsciously pouted my lips and crossed my arms on my chest as I leaned on my chair. Nice , you got there, missy. I grinned to myself.

 [b2st member 5] Who dares turn her back on b2st? I asked myself with a smirk slowly forming on my lips. Girl got swag, huh? Interesting.

[b2st member 6] Why did I have to see her again?! Aish.. And what’s with the attitude? Why did ahjussi hired someone as rude as her? I looked around the table, and seeing my co-members’ faces  annoyed me even more. Aish.. what’s so interesting about that ‘hobbit’ anyway?!

 

Sa Ji’s POV

Why do I have to see that again? Tsk I bet his friends are s too. And how could they even take ahjussi  for granted? Pfft.. They’re even wearing designer clothes and they’re asking for discount? Siguro fake yung mga suot nilang designer clothes!(Maybe their clothes are fake! ) I sneered at the thought and continued serving other customers.

“Hey Miss! We’re ready to order.” The with the fedora hat waved as he called me. I walked towards their table.

As soon as I got to there, the tallest who looked more like an American than a Korean stood up and quickly bowed, “Annyeong! I’m Son Dongwoon! What’s yours?” he said beaming. I shot a bored look at him and said, “I don’t give my name to strangers.”

I then turned to the with the fedora hat, “So what’s your order?”

“Aish.. Maknae.. And I even thought you would have learned something from me already!” I looked at the who talked, he was wearing shades and sitting beside the guy named Dongwoon. He snickered. Then looked at me in the eyes and smiled way toosweetly,

“Don’t you think it’s kinda hot in here? Wanna go out and chill with me?”

I faked a laugh and said with a blank face, “Funny.” I could see that the other s were suppressing their giggles. The with shades cleared his throat, “Anyways--”

“Stop it, Junhyung. She’s not that pretty anyway. She’s more like a ‘hobbit’, can’t you see?” I turned to the one who spoke and saw THE original .

I raised an eyebrow, “Mwo? Hobbit, you say?” I sharply said slamming my hands on the table. I leaned to look at him in the eye, “Do you wan--”

I was stopped mid-sentence when I felt a hand on my shoulder, “Sa Ji-ah, did you get their orders?” ahjussi said.

“I’m on it, ahjussi.” I turned and smiled sweetly at him. Mr. Ahn smiled back at me and still smiling, he turned to the s,

“Aigoo~~ I see you’ve met our pretty Lee Sa Ji. She’s a friend of Minha. I bet you guys would get along with her! She’s a very friendly, sweet and helpful girl. But don’t go messing with her, arasso? She’s like a daughter to me.”

They all made an “O” face. Except for The Original .

“Okay then, get their orders quickly, alright?” I nodded and ahjussi patted my head as he left.

I turned my head to the wearing the fedora hat and commanded him, “Give me your orders. NOW.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Hobbit- the fictional character in the Lord of the Rings; Frodo’s race

Annyeonghaseyo!

Oh  No! B2ST being bullied? Cute right? =]].. Heheh.

Can you guess which member thought the following?

[b2st member 1] I looked her up and down, and back again, and silently whistled to myself.. damn, this girl’s sizzling hot.

[b2st member 2] Oh. White shirt, jeans, and.. an apron?? Pretty lame for a fashion style.. but, heck. I never thought someone would look so y in those..

[b2st member 3] Wow.. I blinked once, twice, thrice, and blinked even more.. Oooh.. honey-skinned. Where’d she get her tan..? I heaved a sigh. She’s so.. she’s so exquisitely beautiful!

[b2st member 4] I unconsciously pouted my lips and crossed my arms on my chest as I leaned on my chair. Nice , you got there, missy. I grinned to myself.

 [b2st member 5] Who dares turn her back on b2st? I asked myself with a smirk slowly forming on my lips. Girl got swag, huh? Interesting.

[b2st member 6] Why did I have to see her again?! Aish.. And what’s with the attitude? Why did ahjussi hired someone as rude as her? I looked around the table, and seeing my co-members’ faces  annoyed me even more. Aish.. what’s so interesting about that ‘hobbit’ anyway?!

We’ll reveal the answers next chapter! :D

Subscribe and comment =]

Xoxo,

Babycakes & Darling D.