Home with the Beasts

A BEAST’S MAKE-BELIEVE TRUTH

 

CHAPTER 2: Home with the Beasts

What the hell happened to you..?

Third person’s & B2ST’s POV

“Hyung.. Aren’t we gonna eat yet?” Dongwoon asked as his stomach grumble.

They were all in the living room waiting for Yoseob to come home. Junhyung and Hyunseung were playing Resident Evil on Wii, oblivious to Dongwoon’s whining. Gikwang was listening to his Ipod while lifting weights. On the other single sofa was Doojoon reading a book,  he put it down seeing Dongwoon’s annoyed face.

“Dongwoonie, why don’t you eat a fruit first? You know how we talked about eating together always, right? We should wait for Yoseob.” Doojoon patiently told the maknae.

Dongwoon just pouted and proceeded to the kitchen, getting himself an apple.

“What time is he coming back anyway?” Hyunseung asked to no one in particular, his eyes were glued to the screen, determined to kill all zombies.

“He should be here in a moment. He sent me a message that he was on his way.” Doojoon answered.

“Come on you guys, let the guy get laid! It’s been a month since he went out on a date.” Junhyung said, not even glancing at his hyung.

Gikwang pulled out his ear phones and joined the conversation, backing up Junhyung, “Ne. Hyung’s right. Let Yoseobie have his y time!” he said grinning. But his expression changed at the sudden pain on his head caused by Doojoon’s book. “Ouch! Hyung what was that for?” Gi Kwang said rubbing his head.

“It’s because--”

“I agree with Gikwang hyung!” Dongwoon said as he sat beside Hyunseung.

“Yah, do you also want a bump on your head?” Doojoon threatened.

“Ani.. what I mean is.. judging by your story about how ecstatic he was this morning, he seemed back to his normal lively self. That’s good, right? Thinking what happened to him this past month..” Dongwoon said.

The group fell silent; even the Junseung couple were taken aback causing their characters to be eaten by zombies. The door opened, and in went a bouncing Yoseob with a huge smile plastered on his face.

Doojoon cleared his throat and got up, “About time you came home. So.. how was your date?” he asked awkwardly.

Yoseob’s face lit up like a Christmas tree and answered with a sing-song voice, “Hyung, it was greeeeeeeeaaaaaaat!!! We went to our favorite cafe…“

Favorite café? I thought today was their first date?? He wasn’t sneaking out of the dorm in the past month, is he? Dongwoon thought.

“…and then we went to the movie  house and watched this romance movie.. twice! Yah! Hyunseung-ah don’t look at me like that! I didn’t wanna watch it, you know I don’t like movies like that.. but yeah, it starred her favorite Hallyu star, Jang Geun Suk hyungnim, so …”

Jang Geun Suk? Isn’t he HER favorite actor?? Hyunseung thought with a frown on his forehead.

“…then we went to the arcade and just played all these games. It was so much fun playing Guns and Zombies! I can’t believe I lost to her! Damn that was the first time I lost to her…”

Huh? Guns and Zombies? Don’t tell me he’s talking about… Gikwang thought, looking intently at Yoseob’s excited face.

“…but that wasn’t all. I rented this beautiful garden and even paid ahjussis and ahjummas for sweets, pastries, and ice creams.. and then-“ Doojoon cut him off, giving him a serious look,

“Hold on a second, Yoseob, what’s her name..?” Doojoon cautiously asked Yoseob.

Yoseob chuckled awkwardly, “Yah, hyung! I introduced her to all of you not long ago. Did your head get hit or something..? We’ve been going out for about five months now,” counting on his fingers.

“So, as I was saying, I had this blanket prepared so we could-“

“What’s her name, Yoseobie?” Doojoon asked impatiently

Yoseob focused his gaze on his hyung, wondering why he’s suddenly impatient, “I guess you really got your head bumped, hyung. Her name’s Yoo Ri.” He answered with a huge grin on his face.

“What’s for dinner? I’m hungry!” Yoseob said as he went into their kitchen.

Dongwoon looked at his hyungs,  seeing their shocked expressions mirroring his own, “H-hyung.. but, Yoo Ri is—“

Junhyung felt his heart being crushed, and he knew that his fellow members were feeling the same way. “What the hell happened to you.. Yoseobie?” he blurted out, putting his head on his hands.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Why are the B2ST members acting like….???

You’ll find out soon enough, so subscribe now! ;)

Don’t forget to comment, friends!

Lotsalove^^

Babycakes  & darling d.