A day with “MY” Yoo Ri

A BEAST’S MAKE-BELIEVE TRUTH

 

She’s mine. I’m hers. There’s nothing wrong with holding her hand in public, right?

Yoseobie~ saranghaeeee~ yoseobie~ saranghaeee~

She was so adorable doing this aegyo with her sing-song voice… I can’t help but chuckle as her cheeks turned red.. She looks so much prettier when she blushes like that.. I leaned down to kiss—

“yah, yoseob! Get your lazy off the bed! NOW!!!” Doojoon shouted across the room making Dongwoon suddenly sat up straight with still sleepy eyes, but immediately went back to sleep. “Your alarm clock’s been ringing for half an hour already!”

“Hyung.. please just gimme five more minutes..” Yoseob yawned, and reached for his phone to turn off the alarm.

Junhyung peeked inside the room, “I thought you’re meeting someone at 9am? It’s past 8:30 already.”

Yoseob abruptly got up from his bed with wide eyes and stormed out of the room, shouting at his friends, “Aish..! Seriously guys, why didn’t you wake me up earlier?! I’m gonna be late for my date!” he then went straight to the bathroom, leaving the other members dumbstruck.

“So.. I guess that confirms it, Yoseob’s finally going out on a date huh?” Hyunseung said as he was going down the stairs.

“Yeah, hyung. Finally.” Kikwang answered, a smile forming on his lips as he high-fived Junhyung and Doojoon.

 

Yoseob’s POV

Aish.. really.. these guys.. not waking me up earlier.. *sigh* I hope she won’t get mad at me for being late..

I went to the kitchen and saw my friends eating breakfast, “Yah.. I’m going now.”

“Have lots of fun.. no hanky panky, but if the situation calls  for it, don’t forget to use protection, arasso?” Junhyung said with a smirk

“Whatever.” I mumbled with a grin on my face. I walked to the front door still hearing their not-so-needed advice.

“Fighting, Yoseobie! Buy lots of energy drinks. I know you’ll need it!” Gikwang said as he and Junhyung gave each other high-fives

“Take care, Seobie. And don’t let these two get into you, just have fun.” Hyunseung quietly said.

“Don’t be home so late.” I heard Doojoon said as I close our front door.

I shook my head wondering why they’re all so giddy today. I put my hood on and started walking to the bus stop. As I was nearing the bus stop, I saw her. And I knew that she must have been waiting for a while now. So I immediately peck on the cheek, startling her, she smiled shyly and asked,

“Yeobo.. what took you so long?”

I unconsciously put my hand on the back of my neck, “Mianhe, yeobo. I woke up late.” I said and just held her hand, interlacing my fingers with hers, not minding the pairs of eyes looking at us.

She’s mine. I’m hers. There’s nothing wrong with holding her hand in public, right?

She squeezed my hand and looked at me with her smiling eye as we waited for the next bus.

 

 

Third person’s POV

After having late breakfast at their favorite coffee shop, they went to the movie house and found out that her favorite actor has a new romance movie, so they decided to watch it. Twice. Yoseob was laughing at her when she cried like a baby while watching the movie, but soon ended up comforting her. He then dragged her to the arcade to have fun. They soon forgot about the movie and played like kids for hours until Yoseob remembered about his surprise for her.

“Yeobo.. I’ve got something to show you.” Yoseob said as they finished playing Guns and Zombies.

“Mwo?”

“Come,” Yoseob held her hand and led her to the waiting cab.

After an hour, the cab went to a stop. Yoseob faced the girl and held out a pink scarf.

“Uhh.. What’s that for, oppa?”

“Come on. Don’t be such a kill joy! This is a surprise. I’ll put a blind fold on you, promise not to peek, arasso?” he said as he put on the blindfold on her.

He led her out of the cab after paying the fare. She was giggling nervously, “Oppa.. Are we there yet??”.

“Not yet! Don’t peek! Walk a little more.” He pushed her more lightly. Trusting him, she walked forward. Minutes passed by and she felt Yoseob lightly pulling her to a stop.

“You can take off the blind fold now,” He said as he hugged her waist from the back.

She slowly pulled down the scarf on her eyes. And she gasped in amazement. Flowers were all over the place, tulips in particular. The garden was filled with the scent of flowers. It was like a garden/amusement park with all the ahjumma and ahjussi offering them different sweets, pastries and ice cream. All for them to consume. There was even a blanket neatly laid down beside a beautiful man made river. Not far away from them, three violinists were playing a sweetest melody they could ever think of. It was like a dream… an unbelievable dream…

She turned to Yoseob and hugged him back tightly, “Yeobo…” tears slowly forming in her eyes. No words can explain how she felt at that moment.

“Y-yah, yeobo.. D-don’t you like it?” worry in his voice. She looked up into his eyes, smiling, “Ani.. I love it.” Yoseob kissed her forehead.

They got their ice cream cones and comfortably sat on the blanket waiting for the sun to set. Yoseob nodded to the people signaling them to leave him and his date alone. Soon it was just Yoseob and her. He intertwined his fingers with her and contently stared at her.

Ahh..My yeobo’s really pretty.. I’m so lucky to have her in my life. Yoseob thought as he smiled sweetly at the girl beside him, making her blush. Flustered by Yoseob’s charm the girl looked away, trying to hide her smile. Yoseob couldn’t help himself but to chuckle at his yeobo’s cuteness. She’s still as shy as the first time they’ve met. He looked at his ice cream and thought of something silly. He held out his ice cream cone near her face.

He grinned, “Yeobo..” Yoseob called out to her. Oblivious to Yoseob’s plan, the girl quickly turned.

“Yah, oppa! What was that for?! Now, I have ice cream on my nose..” she said, unconsciously pouting her lips. Yoseob chuckled and leaned in to kiss away the small portion of ice cream that he had just put on the tip of her little nose. The girl was startled for a second, her blood quickly rushed to her face making her as red as a tomato. She then looked up at Yoseob and found him looking at her lips. He leaned in slowly to kiss her softly on the lips.

They lovingly look at each other.

“O-oppa l-look! The sun set looks perfect, isn’t it?”

“Ne.. But not as perfect as you are, My Yoo Ri.” Yoseob said softly while he stares at her.

She blushed and thought to herself, This is the best surprise ever.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

LOL at the couple (junghyung and gikwang) hehe ;D

please comment :)

 

lotsalove <3

-babycakes & darling d.