Idon'tknowwhattonamethischapter

I'm married because of a childhood promise?!

you

Jae (Lil part SORRY)

JunYoung

You walked to class with Jaejoong. "Okay there you go you." You smile and hug him. "Thanks Jae oppa." JunYoung walked in and seperated you two. "Aish annoying people." You look at him as he sat down in his chair. "Mr. Jung can I leave for this period. I'm going to visit the nurse." Mr. Jung looks at JunYoung. "Mr. Moon the nurse isn't here today." Junyoung nods and move to sit in your seat. "Mhp this girl is so.....what is she?" JunYoung realized something and walked outta the classroom.

JunYoung's POV

*sigh* Why isn't she breaking up with him yet? Wait am I, The Moon JunYoung jelous? No, this can't be. I never get jelous. you  this is all your fault. Why did you have to agree? Wae? I hate mom for doing that. JunYoung pouts and walked back to class.

You waved to Jaejoong before he turned the corner. He smirks and waved back. You smile and walked in class.

--skip to afterschool-

You walked down the stairs and got a text. *sorry babe, I can't send you today. -Jae*

You sigh and continue walking. JunYoung was waiting at the bottom of the floor with ZE A. You sigh even more and walked past him like he wasn't even there. You could hear JunYoung sigh and footsteps behind you.

JunYoung grabs your arm. "you where are you going?" You turn to him. "Umm home moonie, let go of me." JunYoung drags you to his mororcycle and put the helmet on your head.

"HEY MY HAIR!!!" JunYoung smirks at you. "You always look good, now be quiet you." He started the engine and stopped, which caused you to hug him tighter. "Stop it." You said pinching his stomach. "Ahhh. That hurts." He pinch your hand gently and rubs his stomach. "Oww that hurt." You said as you almost got off, but JunYoung started driving. "Ya!" He ignored you and took you the surprise place.

JunYung stops and put a blind-fold over your eyes gently. "Moonie?" He smiles and grabs your hand to lead your way. "It's going to be okay. You trust me right." You shook your head. "I don't know about that." He pouts and walked faster. You were forced to walk faster. "Watch out there's a rock on your right." You slowly moved over the rock and kept walking. JunYoung looked his phone and looked at you. He sigh and picked you up for a piggy-back ride. "Wha-"

"Shhh it's okay. I'm just worried that we wont get there in time you." You nod and rest your head in his musclular back.

Hope you like it!!! Please give me your lovely comments!!!