sealing my heart with yours

I'm married because of a childhood promise?!

Your parents finally came as they saw you crying. "you, don't cry." Junyoung's mother said as she embraced you tightly. "I can't...he just proposed and now....now he's hurt."

You manage to say with many sobs. Tears escaped her eyes. "Junyoung is going to be okay. I know my son well." You nod and forced a smile. The doctor came out of the ER. "you?" You got up and came closer. "Yes?"

"Yes, Moon Junyoung wants to see you. Oh are you his mother?" Junyoung's mother looks and nods. "Yeah." He sighs. "His wound weren't that deep, that's good. Also he's going to have to rest here until he recovers, unless he wants to go early."

His mom nods. "Can I go see my son?" The doctor nods and lead the way. "Junyoung." You ran over to the lifeless looking man. You held his cold hands. Junyoung opened his eyes slowly and smile at the crying you.

Junyoung's POV

As I open my eyes from sudden alert, I see my fiance. She's crying. I can't do anything, due to the fact that I'm shock myself. My mouth opened as no words came out. All she can do is let tears flow out or her diamond eyes. As my voice finally had the courage to come out, I asked. "Why is my fiance crying?" I manage to say as my hands came to wipe her precious tears. She held onto my hand and just smiled, like that was the only thing she can do right now. She came closer and closer to me. Omo what is she going to do? Is she going to...

Your POV

Junyoung opened his eyes! He's okay. I saw his mouth open back and forth trying to say something to me. My vision got blurry as I blinked. My tears fell non-stop as my fiance asked me a question. Did he just asked me why am I crying? Don't he know. I mean, he's injured, badly and he still cares for me. Awww that's so sweet though. As he wiped me tears away, I held his hands, and gave him a warm smile. Omo he's so cute! Out of no where I just felt like kissing him.

Your lips slowly landed on Junyoung's soft lips. Junyoung's arm slowly pulled you over him onto the bed. You slowly  departed your lips as he was asking for an entrance.

Both mothers who was watching, slowly backing away knowing that the future family is okay. Junyoung nibbled on your lips as you started to lose breath. You pulled back and slowly gasp for air.

"How was that?" He smirked at you. You bit your lips as his hands slithered around your back pulling you closer to him. "Ya mom might be watching?"

"I wasn't the first one to make the move." He said as he wiggled his eyebrows.

Sorry for not updating sooner!!!!!