4 very Special Words from my Very Heart

I'm married because of a childhood promise?!
You froze when your flash back hit you HARD. "ah." you held your head into place as an headache start to grow. "you-ah are you okay?" You can hear Junyoung ask in the background but couldn't hear it good. ------FLASHBACK-------- "Ahh Wow Moonie oppa it's so pretty!" Moonie smiles and hugs your back. "You really like it?" You nodded and held his hand. "Oppa why did you bring me here?" Junyoung smiles. "you-ah....I, Moon Junyoung, promise to marry you on this beautiful hill." You smile and pecked his lips. "Yaksokae?" Moonie smiles and bit your lips sealing the promise. "aish, it hurts!" you smacked his shoulder. "ya that hurts!" moonie held your hands. "you-ah promise me that you'll agree to marry me on this hill; right here." He took out his pinky and you promised. "you-ah and Junyoung hunny we're going now. Lets go." Both the mothers said as they witness some of the scenes. You look at Junyoung. "Race you to the car?" He smirks. "Deal." You both startes.running down the hill. -----END FLASH BACK----- Junyoung shook you a little as you came back to reality. "Junyoung........" He looks at you and smile. "you-ah do you remember what I, Moon Juoyoung had said unto you on this very hill?" You smile as the happy memories flashed a little. "ye-" Junyoung kissed your precious lips softly. *OMO oppa just kissed me?!* you slowly close your eyes and kissed Junyoung back. *aish I feel so weird but happy that I was able to kiss her soft lips again. Now I just need to propose. You can do it Junyoung; you can do it.* Junyoung pulled away and got on one knee. "you......will you marry me? I did everything to get you back, and I promise.....I'll make you even more happy as the time goes by. Marry me. I love you." You smile as tears came down your eyes. "Oppa...." You got down on your knees to his height. "Oppa.." Junyoung smirks and held out the ring. "Get back up; and stand up tall and proud." You smile and got up smiling. He held out your left hand and slowly slide the ring through your ring finger. "keep it on at all times okay?" You wipe your tears and help him get up. "I will, no need to ask." SO DO YOU GUYS LIKE IT????????!!!!!!!!!