Date

I'm married because of a childhood promise?!

you

Junyoung

JaeJoong

You were walking down the hall until you stopped in from of a fake wall. You smirked "Moonie am I that stupid?" You look at the fake wall and ripped it in half. JunYoung looks at you from a distance "She's actually smart today." You walk over to JunYoung "What the hell was that for?" He looks at you and smirked "For you duh!" You smile "Thank You Moonie for F. A. I. L. I. N. G."

JunYoung looks at you and scoff "Look who's going to fail later."

You squint your eyes "Look whose talking." With that said you walked away from ZE A. Kevin walks over "JunYoung your wall failed." JunYoung looks at Kevin "Dude shut-up"

Kevin shrugs and walked away. You got to class and took out glue. You poured it on JunYoung's desk. "Ha that's for failing Moonie." The bell rang and you sat in your chair.

Your teacher walks in "Oh you your here early aren't you?" You smile and nod. "Do you need help Mr. Jung?" He looks at you "Yes I need you to make copies for these." You nod and took the hall pass. You walk past JunYoung and smirked "er." He smirks and watched you walk away. You got to the office and started making copies for your teacher. JunYoung looks at his seat "SungJong sit in my seat today." SungJong nods and sat in JunYoung's seat, while Junyoung sat in yours. You came back and saw JaeJoong sitting on the window.

 You smile and walked over "Jae oppa, why aren't you in class?" JaeJoong looks at you and smile "Hello you. Why aren't you in class?"

"I was making copies for my teacher. And you?"

"I was late."

"For class?" JaeJoong nods and look down. You look at his face and patted his shoulder "It's okay, It's just your a lot of times being late." JaeJoong grabs hold of your hand "Thanks." He looks into your eyes "you will you go out with me?" You look at him "Jae?" He nods "I mean it." You nod. JaeJoong smiles and held you in his arms. You look at him "Why ask me all the sudden?" JaeJoong "I have to observe the girl before I ask don't I?" You smile and nod.

"Jae I have to go." Jae nods and let you go to class. You walked in the class "you what took you so long?"

"Mr. Jung I was using the restroom." U-Know nods and went back to teaching. "Moonie get off my seat." JunYoung scoff "Stop acting like that's the only seat you can sit on." You look at JunYoung and stepped on his new shoes. He looks at his shoes and back at you and mouthed "You are so dead." You smirk and sat in the seat next to him.

This chapter is when you two are grown up