Ya Moonie!

I'm married because of a childhood promise?!

You smile as the both of you held hands walking down the mountain. "Aish my legs hurt." You said as you sat down. "Come here." Junyoung said as he pulled you onto his back. You smile and hugged his neck. "Thanks." He smiles at you and shook his head.

You two got down and he drove you two to your favorite icecream shop. "It's been so long, since I've last been here." You smile as the store still look the same. "Yeah we use to come here all the time." You look at Junyoung and walked in.

"Oh you is that you? And Junyoung you have grown more since the last time I saw you." You smile at the lady. "Yeah, auntie it's been quite a while, and you still remember me?" She smiles. "Yes how can I not remember my two favorite costumers?" You smile. "Oh same orders?" You smile and gave a light nod. Junyoung laugh and held your hand to a chair. "I'll be back." He said as he went to the wash room.

As he left some guy's came in. "Ya old lady do you have money?" You stare at them as they harass your aunt. "I'm sorry I don't have anymore." They smirk. "We'll see about that." They all split up and searched. One guy had his eyes landed on you. "Hey who's this chick?"

He said as he stepped closer to you. You got up to run but he caught you. "Let me go, you sick bastard!" You shouted as Junyoung came out. "Ya, let go of my fiance." The guy smirks and threw you over to Junyoung.

"Ah." You whimper as Junyoung sat you down to a seat and chased after them. You walked over and saw Junyoung taking down 6 guys. You walked a little more as your aunt told you to stay. 15 minutes later Junyoung came back in all bloody. "Junyoung?" You got up and went to him. He gave you a light smile and fell into your chest. "Are you okay? Ya answer me? Junyoung don't scare me!"

You shook him as your aunt called the ambulance. Your tears began to form. "Junyoung please be okay." You notice a cut on his shirt and lifted it up. It was a stab mark. You broke down and cried even more. You held his hands as the ambulance came to get him. "Are you somewhat related with him?" You nod. "Yes I'm his fiance."

 The nod and lifted you into the car with them. You held Junyoung's pale hands through out the whole ride, noticing that he is getting paler and paler each minute. The nurse called your mom along with his mom to come to the hospital.

How was it? Scary huh? Comment and subscribe!!!!