Aish go away

I'm married because of a childhood promise?!

you

JunYoung

You took a shower after running with JunYoung. You yawn and jumped on your bed. You heard someone yelp under your blanket. You got up and move it and saw JunYoung's sleeping face. He looks at you and yawned.

"Don't you know your manners?" You look at him "I should be saying that to you. GET OUT!!" 

You yelled as you started hitting him with a pillow. JunYoung blocks his face and grabs your waist, holding you tightly. You struggle but it was useless. "Moonie let go of me!!" You yelled furiously.

He laughs "No, I wont if you wont." You stop struggling and waited for him to let go. He smiled and rested his head on your back. You stop because of a flashback.

---flashback---

You got out of the shower and jumped on your bed when you heard someone yelping under you covers. You got off your bed and checked to see JunYoung's face.

He smiles and grabs you into bed. He cuddles with you. You screamed "Ya Moonie-sh what are you doing in here?" He smiles "I miss you." You smile "Pabo." He smiles and rests his head on your back. You smile and drifted to sleep. --end--

You snap out of your flashback and turned your head to see JunYoung's sleeping face again. You slightly smile. JunYoung mumble "Why are you smiling hmmm."

You stop smiling. "Because I remember thing's." JunYoung lifts his head and lets go of your waist "Like what." He said rubbing his eyes. "Childhood things." Junyoung smirks. "Really?" You nod. "Yeah childhood things." JunYoung smiles and ruffle your hair. "Good Night." He said as he left the room, letting you sleep. You yawned again and went to sleep.

I'm sorry for not updating sooner!