What about Jaejoong?

I'm married because of a childhood promise?!

You smile and punched his chess lightly. "Ah, that hurts." Junyoung said as he held your hand. "Aigoo are you okay Moonie?" Junyoung smiles and gave you a nod.

"Yep, anything's okay with the Moon Junyoung." You scoff and pulled away from him. "Stop it, you're hurt enough." Junyoung pouts and gave you a painful smile. "What's wrong?"

You walked over to him and held his face. He nods and clutched onto his stomach tighter. "Ahh." You moved his bloody hands away from his stomach and called for the nurse. "Nurse!"

The nurse ran in the room and saw his bloody wound. "Junyoung you shouldn't move so much, it's going to cause your wound to open bigger." Junyoung nods and gave you an 'I'm okay' look.

You gave him a pale smile and held onto his hand. "You'll be okay now." The nurse gave you a smile and walked out. "Ya stop moving for now on, okay." You spoke to him as you sat next to him on the bed.

"I'll stop moving if you sleep here with me." You gave him a disgusted look and got up but was pulled down again. "No, I mean to cuddle with eachother, I need you here with me."

You smile when you heard his words. "Okay, I guess I can stay here. I need to ask mom though." Junyoung shook his head and pulled you down next to him. "She'll understand."

You nod and lay down next to him not wanting to touch his wound. "Ya why aren't you cuddling with me?" He pouted. You shook your head and closed your eyes.

All the sudden you felt your head being lifted onto his broad shoulder. "Ya." You mumble as he kissed your forehead. "Shhh sleep my baby. We have a long day tomorrow."

You open your eyes when you remember that the wedding was tomorrow. "Ya the wedding?" Junyoung smiles and nods. "Yep, that's right." You froze. "What about Jaejoong?"

Junyoung gave you a 'You didn't tell him' look. You shook your head and apologized. He sighs and pulled you closer to him. "It's okay."

You lay still in confusion. *He's not mad at me. Why?* Junyoung smile and kissed your lips before falling asleep. You smile and kiss his cheek afterward. 

I'm sorry for not updating in a long time now! Comment and subscribe!!!