FlashBack

I'm married because of a childhood promise?!

you 

JunYoung

JunYoung held your hand, while walking you home. When he touched your hand it sent a spark, or should I say a flashback.

*FlashBack*

You left home to play with your friend, while JunYoung came to look for you. "Ya you what are you doing here at this time? Don't you know that your parents are worried about you? Why did you make them worry about you? And don't you know how worry oppa is?"

As he said that to you, you look down and tears fell from your face. "Why did you run away with your friend."

You shook your head "My friend took me." You took a couple steps then stopped. "I'm sorry oppa." JunYoung looks at you "For what?"

"Making you look for me." JunYoung smiles "It's okay. I'll look for no matter where you are. Now wipe your tears. It's making you not pretty."

*end*

You smile, JunYoung turned around and smiles *She looks so happy* You look at JunYoung "Do you remember?"

JunYoung looks at you and shrugs "Do I look like I remember?" You look at him and pulled your hand away. You started walking faster ahead of him. "Ya you, what's wrong with you?" You turn around and stuck your tongue out at him. He smirks "Still the same." You rolled your eyes and started running. JunYoung "YA?" He ran after you. After he caught you he asked. "Why are you running away from 'The Moon JunYoung'?"

"Exactly I'm running away from The Moon JunYoung!!" You pushed him, and ran again. JunYoung caught you again and held your hand. "This time your not going anywhere."

Notice JunYoung didn't say the same words as he did when he was a kid?