Postponed

I'm married because of a childhood promise?!
You woke up when the nursed came in to check in Junyoung. "Junyoung?" He twitched and hugged you tighter. "What?" He rubbed his eyes and gave her a death look. The nurse looked away and apologized. "I'm sorry but your mother is here." Junyoung smirks as she walked in. "Oh my you two did sleep together on one bed." You sheepishly smile and ruffled your hair. "Hello omma." She smiles and stopped you from bowing. "How is my son?" The nurse smiles. "His wounds are getting better." Your mom walked in. "Hello! My daughter and son-in-law!" Both mom giggled as the fathers walked in. "We have inportant news." You and Junyoung sighs. "The marrage is postponed to another date, next month on Junyoung's bitrhday." Junyoung smiles and hugged your back. "You're my present." You smile and held onto his hands. "Lay back down. You are going to hurt yourself." You ordered him to lay down. "Oh daughter and Junyoung we brought you guys food. Are you two hungry?" You look at him and nod. "Wa omma I miss your cooking!" You smile as you shoved rice in your full mouth. Junyoung laughs and removed a rice frim the corner of your lips. "You eat so nasty." He teased as you stop chewing. "Aw I was just kidding." You took out your fist and continue to chew. "Junyoung be nicer to you future wife." His mom ordered. He signals her to be quiet as he took a bite of the food. "Omma your food is very delicious." His mom smiles. "Junyoung do you know that your future wife can cook also?" Junyoung nods. " I know that omma, as a kid she would always cook with you." Your mom smiles and nods. "My daughter has improved a lot; you should try her cooking now." Junyoung looks at you and winked. "You should cook for me soon." You blush and turned away. "Omma!" You shouted as she continued. Junyoung laughs and you shoved food down his throat. You took out your phone and noticed 3 text messages and 4 miss calls from the same person. You puffed out your cheek and got up. "Where are you going?" You turned arou.d as everyone looked at you. "I'm going to walk around." Junyoung slowly got up. "I want to go too." You panicked. "No. It's okay. You have an injury, just rest and lay down." You quickly walked out. "Did you call yesterday?" Jaejoong nods and smiles. "I't okay. I found out that you where asleep so I left you alone." You smile but quicjly frowned. "I have something to tell you." Jae nods. "What's up?" You sigh but couldn't say anything. "Hello?" You frown. "It's nothing." He nods. "Are you sure it's nothing?" You nod. "Yea." Jaejoing smiles. "Her are you busy?" You turn around and saw Junyoung's sad face looking straight ar you. "I have to go." You quickly hung up and walked over to Junyoung. He forced a crooked smile. "I see you like him a lot?" You look down. "Junyoung I-" He sighs. "If you can't break with him then it's okay." You frown even more. "Why aren't you mad at me?" He smiles and huggs you. "Because I love you." You froze as a flash back came. --FLASHBACK-- You where on the phone with your friend as Junyoung watched in jelousy. You saw his jelous face and hung up the phone without saying goodbye. He forced a crooked smile on his face. "I see you like your friend more than me." You frown. "Moonie you know I love you only." Junyoung smiles and pulled you into a hug. "Why are you mad?" you asked him. He smiles and kissed your cheeck. "Because I love you." --End Flashback-- Junyoung smiles and touched nose with you before kissing your lips. "I'm sorry." You mumble as he pulled you closer. You pulled away when you ran out of breath. "Wa! You two are really close aren't ya?" Your mother asked. You blush and turned around. "Omma!" Your father smiles and kissed his wifes cheek. "They are grown up now." You smile and Junyoung wrapped his hands around your waist. "I love you." You smile and pecked his lips. "I love you too. LONG TIME NO UPDATE!!!!?