Chu~~~~

I'm married because of a childhood promise?!

you

Jaejoong

JunYoung

Jaejoong came and hugged your back. "Hey beautiful." You smile and turned around. "Jae oppa." He smiles and Eskimo kisses you. He smirks and leaned in for a real kiss. *OMG is he really going to kiss me?!!!* you thought.

Just when Jaejoong was about to kiss you, you heard an annoying voice. "YA! KIM JAEJOONG!" You and Jaejoong turned around and saw JunYoung with his hands on his hips. "What do you think your doing?" JunYoung ask ignoring you. You look at JunYoung and mouth. "I'm going to kill you."

Jaejoong holds your hand and pulled you away, when JunYoung pulled your other hand. Jaejoong stops and turned around to see the problem.

You sigh. "What's wrong with you, we hate each other. No need to care for me?" You said that and walked away. "Wait you I'm sorry." JunYoung shouted to catch up to you. Jaejoong on the other hand was being dragged by you.

After you and Jaejoong lost JunYoung, you sat down on a nearby bench. "Jae-" Before you can finish, he kisses you. He backs away. "I'm sorry." You blushed and turned around forgetting what you were going to say. He hugs your back and smell/kiss your neck. "I'm sorry." Jaejoong said as he rests his head on your shoulder. You shook your head and lay on his chest.

So do you like it? I'm sorry if my chapters are really short!!