''MOONIE!!!!"

I'm married because of a childhood promise?!

you

JunYoung

You rubbed your eyes and looked around your room. You felt people walking to your room so fell into your bed again. Your friend opened your door slowly and gasp. You slowly open your eyes and screamed. ''Moonie!!!'' You got up and shouted at the half Junyoung. he smirks at you. ''Don't you like it?'' he said while approaching you. you back up until you couldn't go anymore. ''great.'' you mumble under your breath.

Junyoung climbs onto bed was inches from your face. you stare into his dark eyes and turned your head. He smiles and turns your head towards him. You look into his eyes and was lost. He smirks and leaned in. You closed your eyes but he stopped in front of your lips. "That's enough for today." Junyoung got up and waved at you friends. They look at you and waved back at him. You pushed him and ran to your friends. "I hope you girls don't think wrong." They shook their heads. "I have no idea, what just happened a while ago." You scratch the back of your head and smile. "I don't know either, ok I'll be out in a while." They nod and closed your door leaving you and Junyoung in there alone.

Junyoung looks at you. "I guess I'll be going now then." He smirk and pinned you onto the bed. "Where do you think you're going?" You looks at him weird. He smile and leaned in, but stop at your lips. You turn your head and pecked his cheek.

*FLASHBACK*

JunYoung slept over at you house at night, and you both played until one knocked out. Before Junyoung and you went to sleep, he pecked your cheek, and read you both a bedtime story. The next day when and you, and Junyoung wakes up he peck your cheek, and greet you. *END*

JunYoung smirks, "Glad you remember you." He pecks your lips before leaving. You smile and frowned again. *Why am I acting like this?* You thought to yourself. JunYoung close the door and leaned on it. *Why am I acting like this?* You sigh and opened your door. Junyoung suddenly fell backward onto the floor. You gasp and picked him up. "Oh my gosh JunYoung oppa are you okay?" He looks at you "Aish no I'm not. Thank you for asking." He sigh and walked away from you. You frown and went to your bathroom in your room.

JunYoung ate breakfast and left your house to go to school.

Sorry for the very, very late update hope you like it!!!