Chapter 9

Broken Engrish

Hyukjae heard footsteps, someone was running after him. Maybe Donghae, maybe his workmate, he couldn't tell. He just stood there leaning his back to the wall, breathing and trying not to loose his sanity. Seeing Donghae lifting up the dumbbells was something that - 

, hyukjae thought. He turned around clenching his fist and feeling his nails cutting into his palm. He punched the wall, trying to erase the fact he had just thought that a guy could..

"Damn it!" He cursed, remembering Donghae doing push-ups and the like. He had seen it all.

***
He had woken up feeling that he had forgot something important, he couldn't recall what was it as he was tired after 3 hours of sleep, how come? That was a separate question.
He had went at hairdresser's yesterday and gotten his hair dyed, black this time. Hyuk had wanted to get rid of his girly looks and prove everyone he was the manliest man around. Not a woman, with no poops.

Hyuk combed his hair in front of the mirror, he was satisfied with the new color, it was bringing up his manly looks and making a mysterious combination with his eyeliner and dark-brownish eyes. He lifted his fore hair up by using hair gel and dressed up and decided to wear a white sleeveless top as it was summer, and hot as hell.  

While eating he remembered what was missing, a towel. It wasn't just a normal towel that was missing, the one he had gotten as a present from his grandma wasn't in its right place. He knew immediately where he had left it, to the gym.

That's why Hyukjae left and arrived at his destination really quickly, as he didn't want to waste any time by running through every gym he had visited last week. The gym was full of people, the smell of sweat stuck in his nose as he was trying to find his way to the bench press where he thought he had left the towel. And there it was, fortunately unharmed. He picked it up and was ready to leave but a familiar voice got his attention. 

"I'm a hood friend!! I can go to your home every day?" Familiar voice asked and a guy, who Hyuk recognized as his workmate, replied

"Maybe someday on next week, Sunday maybe?" 

"Yes! Gonna eat each other?" 

"Yes we can eat something at my place if I find.." And that's how the conversation continued between a native speaker and familiar-sounding person with broken English.

Hyukjae tried to see who the two were, they were lifting dumbbells together, sweat running down their cheeks. The one was his long-term friend and workmate and the other with brownish curly hair was, who else than Donghae. Hyukjae moved to the nautilus equipments just to hear them discussing, he really had no ulterior motives just as seeing Donghae's muscles.

"My family is quite poor so I'm afraid we don't have enough chairs.." Harry continued.

"No, no! I no need a chair, I can stand eating!" Donghae smiled and continued doing the exercise. 

Hyuk felt his lips turning to smile as he was watching Donghae trying to survive with his English skills. Actually Hyuk loved the way Hae spoke, he was so confident and happy all the time although he was aware of the fact he didn't say everything right. He was Donghae, always smiling and entertaining people. But the conversation continued

"My hotel no good either!" Donghae complained moving to the nautilus equipments what made to Hyukjae move a little further. 

"I thought that was one of the best hotels around! What's wrong with it?"

"My room, my shower no good." Donghae sighed and continued

"I call them this morning and sayed my shower no good. The sign say in Japan ' to stop leak turn to the right' i turn and nothing happen." (Donghae was referring to a holiday in Japanese hotel that had a sign written in broken English, it tried to tell the 'customers' to turn the tap completely off)

"What did you do?"

"I turn the tap of but nothing happen" he corrected. 

"Oh that's bad.." 

Eunhyuk saw Donghae leaving the gym and decided to leave also. He took his towel with him and entered the corridor, looking for his shoes. He recalled that he had left them to the changing room and walked towards it's door picking up a call from his secretary. 

But when he opened the door, he saw Donghae, half and sweaty Donghae drinking water. His handsome body made Eunhyuk almost to scream out loud, it was just too well-built, attractive he could say. He turned quickly around leaving his shoes there. Being in a same room with half Donghae would drive him to do something he would regret later. 

***
The footsteps came closer, someone was looking for him, Hyukjae assumed. He had wanted to be alone, had wanted to keep a little distance to Donghae to make sure how he really felt. This all was insane, he thought. How could he be attracted to a man who was in addition, his good friend and his workmate. It really didn't make any sense. He leaned his head against the wall again and sighed. 

Donghae walked in front of him and stopped. He grabbed Hyukjae's shoulders pushing him against the wall. His face was serious, he looked more angry than usually.

"Why you no send me litters back??" He shouted. Hyukjae turned his head, blushing.

"No rolling your head! Answer me!" Hyukjae knew He was obliged to tell the truth. He bit his lip, turning his head again, facing Donghae. 

 ---

Notes: 'I'm hood friend' was a typo at first but i thought leaving it there would make it funnier haha.. He means that he wants to be friendly and a good friend, which means visiting Harry some day. Then he asks if they could eat something there, what's pretty obvious lol.. 
And the ending, he's angry because hyukjae hans't sent any letters back kkk

Yeee new chapter, finally =__= exams and school and cosplay takes my time.. But I'm not going to stop writing mohaha xD I hope you are satisfied with the engrish now, it's sometimes really hard to create any good fails there .. ^^"