Chapter 7

Broken Engrish

~ Valentine's Day special chapter ^^ ~ 

 

Few weeks later after that bed episode Eunhyuk had gotten a letter. He didn't know who had sent it and because it was Valentine's day he felt a bit excited. Was it from a secret lover? A confession? Or just a card from a former friend? Hyukjae looked at the envelope, carefully. It didn't show any signs of sender, no signature, no address. He wanted to rip the envelope immediately and read the letter that was inside but he wanted to guess a sender of it beforehand ripping.
His best guess was Donghae.

The letter was written with a blue fountain pen, not the best choice for a love letter, Hyukjae thought. He was able to recognize the handwriting, it belonged to Donghae, no doubts it was his. Hyuk began to read the lines that were messily written and included, of course, broken English, although Donghae had already taken several courses of it.


"Hyukkie.

I sorry, because last night.. No week no good. Me was stupid, me did know you no wanna play games, you idea can be best. I wanna works with Hyukjae's, so handsome and beutiful!! 

Wanna eat yours,  no I wanna eat wit you and be a good man!! :) 

No ride me yet, ride when I'm old and no good!! Then me can leave London, go back on home. And oh! Todays Valentine day. You knows me is yours hard friend, take on me ~ take me on~ know song? So good!! ^^

Execute me, I'm have to stop. The kid is wanting to pee. Ganna help!! Be a good worker! ~
 
Since yours

Fishy "

Eunhyuk couldn't avoid smiling. He knew Donghae tried his best while writing in English, and in Hyuk's opinion his English had improved a lot. Hyukjae assumed that the letter was written while Donghae had been reading a story to children who tried to sleep and the writing session was interrupted by someone, maybe a child or a parent. 

It was kind of sad that Donghae didn't know that he kept writing nasty things, like that ride me, Hyuk thought Hae had meant ' fire me '. But who knows if he really had meant that? Hyukjae smiled again, secretly wishing it was true. 
He went to put on some eyeliner again, still smiling to his reflection. He could remember the last time when Donghae had interrupted him, thats why he never had used waterproof eyeliner again.

"Donghae, you didn't send me chocolate but that was the best letter of Valentine's day ever." He said to his reflection, sliding his fingers through his fore hair.

He went back and felt urge to re-read that letter. Now he noticed that he had missed the postscript that had been added to the letter with a pink fountain pen.

"P.S. I like you "

Hyukjae blushed.