Chapter 3

Broken Engrish
Donghae's first day at the day care center was about to begin. His boss had sent him a message instead of paying a call, which told him to arrive at defined destination as soon as possible. He was on his way there, whistling away while walking.
He had eaten breakfast few hours ago, it had shed light on his speculation about local food culture. In his opinion it was anything but the same he ate in South-Korea, it was mild spiced and he wasn't offered what he wanted. Not getting the cooked sweet heart, Donghae was still acrimonious. He wanted to make a statement about custom service next time he was going to eat breakfast.
 
"Hey there! Watch out!" Donghae had been thinking too much and forgot the reality that was happening around him. A young boy, around the age of sixteen, made a u-turn with his bike in front of Donghae to avoid bumping into him.  
 
"Are you out of your mind? Next time I'm not going to stop, understood?"
 
"Yeah. I'm under."
 
"What did you say?" The kid asked with a fluent British accent.  
 
"Sorry. I'm mean.."
"I'm under- .. Under-end. Bye Bye!" Donghae apologized, waving to that boy. 
 
Meeting that kid, he had remembered he was almost late and he had to run all the way to the day care center. He was told by the secretary to sit and wait in the main hall. He felt nervous because he was most likely the first candidate to show up. Meeting his boss immediately would have been a relief because Donghae was inclined to be afraid of this kind of situations.   
In the actual fact he hated to wait alone.
 
In the meantime, his boss was completely unaware about that fact Donghae had arrived. He combed his mushroom-styled brown hair in front of the mirror and smiled at his reflection. No wonder people said he was a bit girly, maybe wearing fashionable clothes, changing his hairstyle every second week, and wearing eyeliner sometimes had an influence on it. 
 
As Hyukjae was meeting his candidates today, not content with anything ordinary, he decided to put on some eyeliner again. He took a little eyeliner 'brush' in his hands and started drawing a straight line above his eye.  
And that's when Donghae knocked to the door.
 
"B-boss?" Donghae shouted, wanting his boss to know he had arrived at the destination. 
 
"!" Hyukjae cursed. He had startled and accidentally drawn a black line to his cheek. He hated it when someone interrupted him while putting on the eyeliner.
 
Rubbing his cheek with his hand, trying to remove the waterproof eyeliner, Hyukjae opened the door and saw Donghae sitting there on the floor, in front of his office.
 
"What the heck are you doing?" 
 
"Sit. You moan sit!" 
 
Hyukjae thanked god he wasn't drinking anything at that time. If he had drunk something, he would have choked to it. 
 
"I hope I really heard wrong. I didn't tell you to sit, I actually cursed. Anyways, stand up and come in. Welcome." Hyukjae said, wondering if he really had heard wrong. His headache was still there irritating him, as a result of drinking last night.
 
"Aha. I know. Make up, Make up." Donghae smiled and pointed at Hyukjae's cheek.
 
"Okay, sit down please, drink some juice if you want. So, let's talk a little about your job description here. You're going to supervise children while they're playing together and it's your job to create new tags and games that children love the most. Here's a picture of your group, aren't they cute?"    
 
Hyukjae explained and took a sip from his juice. He handed the picture over to Donghae, who looked at it and smiled again.
 
"Yes. Kid is cube!" Pointing at one child in the middle.
 
Hyukjae covered his face up with his hands to avoid spitting the juice on Donghae. What was wrong with his sense of hearing today, was it because of the hangover?
 
"Y-yes, definitely. He's cute."  
 
"So here are the rules of our day care center. Whenever we hire someone we ask new workers to read these, no exceptions. So, read them carefully through and agree to follow them. We're happy to welcome you as a part of our team Lee .. "
 
"Lee Donghae." 
 
"Ah, sorry sweetheart, I'm bad at remembering the names. So Donghae, follow me and remember to enjoy your job, to keep smiling. Remember our motto ' World is my oyster', these kids are free to play here and do whatever they like. Their happiness is the most important thing for us."
 
"Yes. I'm eat sweet heart with child!" Donghae said, smiling again. He went to play with children, although he didn't know how was he going to get by the language barrier, how was he going to understand these children?
 
 "Kids! Lets hav fun! World is us toaster!"
 
---
 
uh-oh yeah, I'm so damn busy nowadays and it feels like I have too many things to do.. Anyways, writing cheers me up and I hope this chapter cheers you up too ^^ If this no fun.. I'm ganna be sad kk just kidding. Thanks for the comments again ~!