Chapter 12

Broken Engrish

"Goddammit." Hyukjae sighed and sat on the nearest couch running fingers through his hair. Everything had turned out to be a chaos, it was far from that he had planned. Now Donghae thought he was dating a guy who in addition, was a drag queen and wore dresses to entertain some guys at the hotel. He had nothing bad to say about drag queens in general, but this combination was something extraordinary, anything but a ideal type of relationship in his opinion. He was so close to confessing his true feelings but after all, there was even bigger misunderstanding this time.

Also the guy, who had seemed a moment ago to be eager ripping Hyuks clothes off, sat on the couch and looked at Hyuk. The expression on his face was guilty, Hyuk thought he felt sorry for the mess he had caused although he couldn't clearly tell if that face was just one of his flirting techniques. 

"Do you like that guy?" He asked, sitting his legs crossed because of the dress. Hyuk hadn't been waiting for such a question, so he instantaneously blushed and just turned his head facing away.

"And oh, I've been so rude. Call me xuě by the way. That's the name I like to use on stages, its Chinese and means-*" he started to explain combing his wig with his fingers but Eunhyuk cut his sentence off. 

"Oh right. You've been so rude. You just tried to.. Oh my god. Just like that tried to strip my shirt, isn't that a bit rude if I'm right?" He nearly yelled because of the anger of failed coming out of the closet, what never actually happened. He blamed this Xue guy, or whoever it was, for ruining his plans totally.  

Xue sighed and shook his head. He had now a nail file in his hands and he was shaping the edges of his nails. He was fast in his movements Hyukjae thought.
"I'm sorry. I was waiting for one fan of mine and he looks exactly like you, I'd bet my head he was your long lost twin or something. And well I bet you wouldn't care that much of being touched by a guy like me, if you didn't have any feels for that guy, huh?"

Ah, touché. Hyukjae thought. This guy knew him better than the few friends of his who he had known for ages. Were his feelings towards Donghae this obvious already? Did the whole world know, but not Donghae?

"You're raising a good point but.." Hyukjae tried to lie himself out of the situation, but the try failed also this time.

"You love that guy, don't you? And he doesn't know how do you feel, right?" Xue said and lighted a cigarette asking Hyuk if it was okay to smoke here. Eunhyuk said he didn't mind and moved to think about what Xue had said just a moment ago. Was this something what people called love? Did he really like Donghae that much, he was able to do anything for him? Although he didn't know him that well, he had always wanted to. He had always wanted to have a conventional couple night with him, just like the ones Sam and his girlfriend had nearly every day. He had been jealous, he admitted that. Every time he saw Sam and his girlfriend together he had imagined what would it feel like if Donghae held him like that, maybe caressing his waist and his ear with his lips.. Yes he loved him, more than anyone in this world. 

"But how am I going to make him mine if he thinks I'm dating you?" Eunhyuk asked and didn't directly answer to that question as he thought Xue would understand. And he did.

"Well.." He said and smirked a bit, Hyuk swore to god this couldn't mean anything good.

"I think that you should whether arrange him a surprise or just go directly talk to him. You can't know if he heads to a gay bar and finds someone else to alleviate the pain inside him. The pain you caused to him, just a moment ago." 
"Donghae isn't anything like that!" Hyuk yelled instantaneously clenching his fist. He knew Donghae wouldn't do that. He was that type of person who'd cry himself to sleep after realizing all his efforts had been just for nothing. Hyuk felt bad thinking of that, he wanted to hug Donghae and tell him everything was going to be alright, that he would be the one to love him until the very end.

"Well, you don't know him, do you?" Xue said again and added
"I have talked to him as we are 'hotel room neighbors' and he seems to be really frustrated at times  because of having a crush on someone."

That did strike Hyukjae like freezing ice. Donghae already liked someone? Who was that lucky person? He wanted to know that, he wanted to know who was his opponent in the battle of Donghaes heart.

"He likes someone? Who's that?" He asked almost too eagerly, what made Xue to laugh even more.

"How could I know? But I recommend that you should do something and really quickly. Before that guy wins his heart before you." 

A guy? So Donghae liked guys. That was great, but his opponent wasn't going to be that easy to beat with ease. He was going to be the only guy in Haes heart, he would find that guy and tell him he had no chances to Donghae because he was going to make him all his. He was ready to do anything to win this battle. Anything.

"So what kind of surprise you thought about?" Hyukjae asked having determined expression on his face. 

"I think I have some costumes for that.." Xue said and grinned.

 

--- 

oh its been while now since i updated this.. Im sorry guys T^T ive been struggling with million essays and such but i promise to offer more broken English next time and god knows whats going to happen with that surprise xD I have anything against drag queens and i dont wanna make fun of them. Thats why i chose the beautiful Chinese name Xue* that means snow. I hope u all can also see his sweet side while helping Hyukjae ~