Chapter 6

Broken Engrish

Donghae woke up and the first thing he heard was Eunhyuk's voice calling somebody's name. 

"Is who sampler?" He asked and turned around to face Hyukjae.

"N-nothing. Hae, my mind is completely empty.. What do you remember of last night?" Hyukjae asked and frowned. 

Donghae thought Hyuk looked extremely exhausted and he thought this morning didn't rank as his most alert ones. He started to think. All he was able to remember was that they had indulged themselves with conventional British desserts and after that offered couple of pina coladas. After finishing their lunch they had headed at Hyukjae's place and done various things, he couldn't remember what they were, before he succeeded in making a clear picture of the things they had 'played' with.

"Remind horn." Donghae said, Hyukjae looked anxious but he didn't say nothing.

"Remind bumpy road.. Or Bambi.. " He continued, smiling. Hyukjae thought it was creepy somehow because he couldn't remember anything, at all. Horn and bumpy road sounded like.. He didn't even want to think about it. He and Donghae? That was impossible.

"Anything else?" Hyukjae asked, his voice trembling. He hoped he had just slept and done nothing odd to his workmate. If he had, it'd cause him bucket-loads of problems.

"Remind.. I remind.. Wait." 

Hyukjae felt like he was going to fall as a victim of the Grim Reaper soon, he was so uneasy at that moment.

"I remind.. Scream, shout."

"Remind start.."

"End.. With you.. So good!"

"Remind you hard.."

"And speed."

"Remind you so delicious! Wanna do again!" 

Hyukjae didn't even have to ask Donghae about more details, the affairs of last night were so obvious. It was hard for him to approve of ending in a same bed like this, they barely even knew each other! He tried to concentrate on remembering but he didn't success. He was delicious? Had donghae really tasted.. Hyukjae shook his head. His workmates were going to spread this, they already thought he was girly, but gay? That's really delicious rumor about your boss, definitely. 

He was going to be asked how many guys he had already slept with.. All the information of his ex was going to be on local newspapers and it'd hit the great headlines.. 
Hyuk was able to imagine it ' The head of daycare centers is homoual ' .. He shook his head again. Why? Why was this happening to him? He had thought Donghae was extremely cute but he had ruined this all already.. Donghae would leave his company, thinking his boss was a complete ert.

"You mean we.. Well.. We.. You know.." Hyukjae asked shyly blushing and his voice trembling again.

"Yes. Game is good!" Donghae nodded.

"Wha- what are you talking about? What game? Don't say we really.." Hyukjae gulped down.

"Car game! We play with bumpy road's!" Donghae laughed, pointing at a video game on a maroon shelf.  

 

---

oh okay idk what was I thinking about again xD I've been creating my cosplays so I have had no time to write D: I hope you like it ~~ Thanks for comments and votes and stuff they make me so happou :'3