Chapter 10

Broken Engrish

Eunhyuk turned his head, facing Donghae. Donghae stared at him, pure anger on his face, his hands holding Hyukjae tightly against the wall. First thing that came up to Hyuk's mind was that Donghae was, surprisingly, pretty strong. He hadn't noticed that in the first place, let alone his muscles that he used to cover with long-sleeve shirts. He was handsome and behaved well, by all accounts, but now Hyuk had finally noticed how attractive he was. And what is more, he knew he was falling for this man, slowly. How could he explain this all to him? 'I just acted like a creeper and stared at your muscles, and uh- seeing you makes my to want to say hello so thats why I've been avoiding you. ' he couldn't go with that, definitely not.


"Sorry I got little distracted.. What did you ask again?"

"Litters!!" Donghae almost shouted to his face.

"Uh- oh, yes that one. Well, I'll give you that-" Hyukjae cut off his sentence as he felt his phone vibrating in his pocket. He took it out and picked up the call, glancing at Donghae who didn't look really happy about this interruption.

"Hm.. Yes, I understand. During this kind of recession sales are inclined to dip a bit.. What kind of model you were thinking about then.. Ah I see.. Do you need my help? Hm yeah.. I see.." He tried to walk away while taking on phone, but Donghae's hands staid there.

"You answer! Not going." He said, his eyes tearing up a bit. He seemed hurt, Hyukjae thought.

He dropped the line and pointed at Donghae with his mobile.

"I'll give you that-" but now Donghae cut off his sentence.

"Dont give me that! Me no wants!"

"Eh?"

"Mobile. Give me litter!" He murmured.

"Well, whatever. Anyways. Uh.. I admit acting strange.. But that's just uh-" Hyukjae sounded like he was choking to his words.

"Just because.. I've been busy. I'm sorry." Hyuk apologized and hid his head in his hands. He didn't normally blush in front of people, but he was a human after all. He was ashamed of lying to him but he wasn't ready to tell the truth, yet.

"I can see." Donghae sighed and smiled brightly, what made Hyukjae to blush even more.

"I go on hotel now. Gotta in shower haha." Donghae said, patted Eunhyuk's head and left a wide smile on his face. Eunhyuk couldn't help having weird images in his head of Donghae taking a shower on the top of the hotel's roof. He grinned in his hands, this wasn't healthy anymore.

On that night Donghae had gotten his first monthly wage, it wasn't that big but he wanted to indulge himself by buying something from London. He needed a new mobile phone and due to the recession he thought the sales wouldn't be so high that he couldn't afford buying one.

He had found a model that was pleasant to him and he had bought tiny blue cover to it, he hadn't planned buying one but the tiny Nemo logo had made him buy it. After all, he was happy with his purchase although he had to fight with the language barrier to get right model.

He had also changed the operator, so had to save the numbers of his friends to the new phone. The problem was he didn't fully understand how to use his new phone, as it was, smarter than he himself. After one hour of nervous tapping he had finally figured out how to use various applications and take some selfies. He coped admirably, at least he thought so.

He scrolled through the contacts and tapped T. Jung's name. He was a long-term friend of his and a masseur. Feeling his shoulders and back being stuck resulting in training, he knew he needed his friend's profession and gave him a call.

"Annyeongg~" He almost sang to the phone.

"Um, hello?"

"Oh you is speak English? Funny friend haha!" Donghae laughed and continued

"You know, me and my muscle really hard! Someone can touch it!" He whined, trying to tell that his muscles were really stuck.

"What? I don't know what you're talking about."

"Touch my muscle, please! You is really good massager! Right Mr. massager haha?" Donghae continued explaining his problem.

"Massager? But I don't really -" he started but Donghae cut off his sentence.

"Yes yes, you is good! Me knows haha! Come on my hotel, tonight. I went gym, so pain! I need massager here!"

"B-but actually- " he didn't get a chance to finish his sentence.

"No, no. See you. I know you, my friend. So funny haha! I hear you in London! So good! Hotel room 143. Bye bye!" His friend couldn't even say bye before Donghae dropped the line and started cleaning and arranging his hotel room. It was quite messy after all and he didn't want to invite his friend middle of the chaos.

***
Meanwhile in the office of daycare center Eunhyuk stared at this phone. Why the hell Donghae had phoned him and told him to touch his muscles? What was this all about?

"Oh my god. I'm so ed." Hyuk cursed and felt his cheeks turning red again. Images of him massaging Donghae's back ran through his mind.

"Oh my god." He repeated and tried to calm down. He knew what was going to happen.