Chapter 2

Broken Engrish
I'm in the London hotel, just wanna hang!! ^^ So cool!
 
How did Donghae end up in London, he was clueless about it. He had been positively surprised hearing good news, he was the first one to be hired as working under the day care center. He thought his application had been so marvelous that employees couldn't simply let go an opportunity hiring a joyful person like him. Maybe it was his English that had had an influence on hiring him, he didn't know. At least by all accounts, it seemed they had liked this person with Korean English accent.
 
But things weren't so simple. The leader of company, what was account to open up new day care centers, was too busy working to concentrate properly on applications and had made a mistake choosing the best candidates. His name was Hyukjae, better known as Eunhyuk among his workmates. He had been trying his hand at helping his friends to make their ends meet, which had led him drinking beer by the sunrise. 
He had had a terrible headache while reading through the applications, as it happens, he had chosen a wrong candidate. 
 
"Age: B.." He frowned, maybe that was just a spelling mistake.
 
"Wanna play with my child's.. What is this.." 
 
" ganna miss Taco.. iPhon.. "
 
Hyukjae almost bursted in laugh, repeating 'what is this' so many times he couldn't even count. This was one of the best, and funniest, applications he had ever read. Comparing to boring official records he had to read through nearly every day, it was something what made his day. Keeping his poker face again after laughing, Hyukjae thought he discarded Donghae's application, putting the finishing touches to other's applications, and left to take painkillers. 
As it happens, he had hired this taco-man as a nanny. 
 
"Good morning darling, what'd you like to have for breakfast?" Donghae was having his breakfast at the hotel's dining room. 
 
"Sorry, me not ears." He replied because he wasn't able to hear what was the lady saying.
 
"Oh, I'm sorry. I asked, what'd you like to have for breakfast, sweetheart."  
 
"Sweet heart?" Donghae frowned
 
"That is good! Wanna eat sweet heart, delicious!" 
 
"I apologize, but we don't have any heart for breakfast.. And sorry for the noise, they're drilling at the market next door."
 
"Drinking? Yes! I like drinking!" Donghae said, smiling.
 
The waitress left, shaking her head. No doubt she was a bit confused, Donghae thought it was his extraordinary accent which had made an affect on her behavior. Given that Hae wasn't a native speaker, he thought it was usual for tourists.
 
"There you go. Enjoy your meal." Waitress gave him a big plate, having fried fish on it. 
 
"This is no. Sweet heart." He said and pouted. 
 
"No it isn't. As I said, we've run out of meat so we have to offer you fried fish today. I apologize."
 
"This is fishy?" Judging by the expression on Donghae's face, he wasn't happy at all. 
 
"Yes, it's from The East sea." Waitress said, her face was turning red.
 
"Yeah."
 
"What?"
 
"Yeah. My name is Donghae, east sea. You me drinking?" 
 
Now the waitress left, without saying a word. Donghae had no clue what he had said wrong, poking the fried fish on his plate he dug his pockets and found his mobile-phone. 
He wanted to share his very first moments in London with everyone, and to improve his english, he took a picture and downloaded it on twitter including a joyful tweet:
 
Good morning! This is fishy!! I'm eat sweet heart!! So delicious ^^ So noise is drinking hard next door!! Bye bye :)
 
 
 
---
yeah, I'm ganna keep the chapters short, sorry not sorry :D Because I have to put so much effort on creating one.. .W. But I'm so glad you guys have liked this ~ :)