Chapter 14

Broken Engrish

Donghae had a really weird dream, in which Hyukjae had dressed as Marilyn Monroe and after a while of talking had pulled Hae in a careful, but loving kiss. A little gasp had escaped from his lips and he had risen his hand on the back of Hyukjae's head and grabbed his hair firmly. The kiss had felt like a drug, like something he wasn't able to stop anyway. That dream had felt like too good to be even a dream, and Donghae had wished it to be true.  

But when Donghae opened his eyes and faced the reality, it turned out to be more better than the dream, just as it was. He gasped loudly discovering that all he had done within the recent five minutes had been actually true, and more than that. He discovered kissing Hyukjae back, with his lips slightly open, asking for more of the touch. His hand was also there, holding the back of Eunhyuk's semi-short hair and it as Hyuk's palm caressed lightly his own cheek. Donghae wanted more of it, wanted to kiss Hyukjae everywhere, touch him everywhere. Wanted to be all his. 
Hae tried to express the feelings he had left unsaid, in these kisses, at this moment, but something inside of his head told him, this was so wrong.

So, that's why Donghae gave a little last peck on Hyuk's lips and letting out a weighty sigh, pulled away. Silence filled the room and there were just two confused guys, if Hyukjae was able to be considered one, glancing at each other. Neither of them said a word, but it was obvious that things wouldn't go back as they were before the kiss. Something was going to change, prominently. 

"Donghae, I- "
"Hyukjae, I-" 

They opened their mouths to talk exactly at the same time and stopped where they had started. Speaking in a untraceable situation like this, didn't work like clockwork.

"But you.. Likes Xue right?" Donghae said and stared in the distance being not able to meet Hyukjae's eyes. Saying that out loud hurt like hell.

"No. I don't like him in that way. I mean, he's a cool guy, yea.. But I wouldn't share my future with him. Donghae, listen." Hyukjae said after a while of pondering and grabbed Donghaes face, gently forcing him to look in his eyes.

"I know there's someone who you have a crush on. But know that I like you too. Probably even more than that guy who makes you unhappy, I know about him, Xue told me. But I'm going to fight, win your heart before that guy does so. So, please. Don't pair me off with that Xue guy, I'm not that into dresses, you know." 

Donghae's mind was blown by those words. Even though it was quite a hard task to him to understand everything perfectly, he got the main point of Hyuk's words. It took a moment to process it, Hyukjae liked him instead of Xue? And why was he talking about someone who Donghae had a crush on, when that guy had always been Hyuk himself? Donghae didn't exactly know how to express that all in English so he unpocketed his new mobile phone and plucked in the headphones.    

"Wh-what are you doing? Didn't you understand what I just said?" Hyuk asked apparently guessing Google translator as the obvious bet for issues like misunderstanding. But Donghae wasn't looking for a translator app, he hit play and gave the other earplug to Hyuk.

"Shh. Listen." Donghae said, smiling.   

Hyukjae's eyebrows furrowed. What he heard and saw on Donghae's screen wasn't exactly what he had expected. He was able to see half- Korean women dancing on the screen in the middle of cupcakes and every sort of sweets and singing while posing pretty ually. The lyrics were mainly in Korean, but the English part made Hyukjae's jaw to drop. Donghae didn't apparently know what they were singing.

"I wanna feel ya, I wanna love ya... " is what this band, Hyuk checked the name from the corner of Hae's phone, called Rainbow or something, sang in the chorus. To Hyukjae it was a bit of an issue to interrupt Donghae and ask him why was he showing this song to him.

"No!! No this." Donghae said blushing lightly and tapped his phone again, trying to find the right song. Seeing him concentrating like that was actually cute, Hyukjae thought and smiled. Donghae's phone wasn't keen into cooperate with him and as it happens, it faced a lag starting to play an extremely odd video.

"Donghae.. What the hell is this?" Eunhyuk couldn't anything but laugh when he saw another video having half- Koreans again, guys this time. And that wasn't all he saw, these guys were actually pretty hot if Hyuk didn't include the high heels and leather jackets they were wearing.

"Are you trying to prove you're a hidden ert or whats going on?" Hyukjae said giggling at the guys and their dance moves, wondering why this song, called A GUYS, was on Donghae's mobile. The awkward situation from before had now turned as more funny one, that's what you get when you have Donghae around.

"No no no.. " Donghae said again tapping his phone like crazy. He didn't want to show every single embarrassing video he had downloaded accidentally the one day. It had been a pure accident as Donghae hadn't really known how to use the Appstore so he had ended up downloading several albums from iTunes instead. 
Eventually he found the right song with English lyrics on it and hit play, showing the screen to Eunhyuk. He knew these lyrics would describe all he wanted to say, but actually couldn't.  

Hyuk leaned closer to see what was that Korean song about. Regardless of the fact he had lived in Korea as a kid before the adoption, he wasn't able to understand the language anymore. So, it was good that Donghae had chosen a video that had English lyrics on it. 


All day, I keep thinking about you
All day, I just stare at my phone that’s not ringing
Why don’t you know my heart being like this yet?
I still don’t know your heart either

At thoughts of you, I can’t go to sleep at night
I think of you with the moonlight and I confess my heart
Why don’t you know my heart being like this yet?

I still don’t know your heart either

Look at me now

Look at my heart
It’s burning like this
Please hold onto me right now
Before it’s too late eh eh eh eh

I Love You
I Love You

Those lyrics Made Hyukjae cover his face by his hands and blush madly. Especially the last ones. These words were actually true, exactly true. They didn't know each others heart yet, but all those sweet words made Hyuks heart melt. He didn't know what had just happened, was this a confession? A confession of love. It felt like a dream, a dream come true. Donghae liked him back, and now he was sure of it. 

"I know how's your heart like now. I know." Hyukjae said, voice trembling from happiness. He couldn't believe this was actually happening.

Donghae seemed teary, but smiling, he pulled Hyukjae in a tight hug. 

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

 

This chapter became more cute and fluffy than I expected but I hope it was worth to cover the delay. Also, this chapter includes three videos and if you don't know what I was referring to, Check out videos called :

Rainbow Blaxx - Cha Cha

N.O.M - A GUYS

2NE1 - I love you 

and enjoy, especially the nom one is awsome pfft. Okay this fic has already over 12000 words according to my iPad.. Gawd. And there are more to come, just wait for it ;)