Chapter 5

Don't Hesitate to Steal My Heart Away (Hiatus)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 5: The Exams

 

 

 

-Exam Day-

It was finally the day of exams. Time flew by so quickly. You walked into the classroom with confidance and a smile on your face. ''WOW isn't someone a little too happy today.'' Chanyeol said as you entered the class. His comment only made you smile more. ''Noona! Are you ready for the test?'' Sehun asked.

 

You didn't have time to answer because Min Hee butted in. ''UNNIE! I HOPE YOU STUDIED!'' She bounced over to you, dragging D.O behind her. ''Calm down Min Hee'' you said. ''And of course i did.'' She relaxed.

 

''don't over think the hard questions.'' D.O said while pulling Min Hee to her desk. ''Thanks'' you smiled.

 

''Noona, what are you going to do if you lose to Kai?'' Sehun softly asked. ''Well, aren't you being supportive.'' You narrowed your eyes at him. He shook his head quickly. ''No...it's just i was asking..'' he looked down at his hands.

 

''It's ok Sehun. Besides i'm not going to grant him a wish at all.'' You patted Sehun's shoulder.

 

''Don't be so sure about that.'' Kai said making his way over. You avoided his eyes and kept talking to Sehun. ''KAI!'' Min Hee yelled. He turned around and faced her. ''Yes?'' he asked a little too innocently. Min Hee cleared her voice. ''Stop messing with Jung Ah and just focus on TRYING to pass.'' She said sternly.

 

''Shouldn't i be saying that to you.'' Kai said crossing his arms. ''Because from what i remember, last year you scored the lowest in this class.'' He smirked. Min Hee hesitated and stomped her foot. ''I HATE YOU! YOUR SUCH A-''

 

Min Hee didn't finish because D.O came to the rescue and covered before with his hand before foul language got out again. ''Min Hee-ah!'' D.O sat her down and gently scolded her. Kai rolled his eyes.

 

''Okay students settle down. As you all know today is a very important day.'' Mrs. Kim announced. The class nodded. Kai glanced at you. He smiled devishly. You ignored him. ''We will begin in 5 mintues.'' Mrs. Kim said. You sighed and cleared your mind of all stressful and distracting thoughts. Min Hee whispered your name. You opened your eyes and looked to your right. She smiled and mouthed ''fighting!''

 

D.O put two thumbs up. You grinned at both of them. ''Min Hee may be annoying, but she sure is supportive.'' you thought to yourself and faced the front again. ''Good luck.'' Sehun whispered in your ear. His warm breath tickled your skin, causing you to shiver, but you slightly laughed. ''I'll be passing out the tests now.'' Mrs. Kim looked at Sehun.

 

''Save that kiss for later.'' The class laughed. Sehun leaned back and blushed. ''it wasn't a kiss.'' he said shyly. You shook your head, smiling. ''You may begin your test.''

 

Everyone opened up their test booklet and began working silently.

 

30 min. passed

 

1 hour passed

 

2 hours passed

 

3 hours passed

 

4 hours passed

 

''Last question!'' You thought. It has been four hours and all you wanted to do was finish the test and get out of school. You silently celebrated as you closed the testbook, tucking all your papers inside. You observed your surroundings.

 

Min Hee, Baekhyun, and Chanyeol was still working on your right. D.O appeared to be finished because his head was on his desk.

 

You could hear Sehun sighing as he closed his book. Your head turned towards Kai. He was hovering over his desk with a concentrated look on his face. Nothing else seemed to mattered, he was so obsorbed into the test questions.

 

You couldn't help, but notice how his hair fell over his eyes in such a flattering way. Kai actually looked handsome and kind when he wasn't frowning or gett

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter