Trust Me

Don't Hesitate to Steal My Heart Away (Hiatus)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
''what are you doing here?'' You were suprised and confused. He looked down and cleared his throat. ''I...um..was just checking if your okay.'' He mumbled. You couldn't hear him. ''What?'' You asked. He sighed. ''Are you okay?'' He asked, still not loud enough. ''What?'' You asked again leaning in to hear him. ''OMG! ARE YOU OKAY?!'' He yelled out. You jumped back and held your left ear. ''OWW! What the heck! Why did you yell? Gosh, want to bust my eardrum?'' You frowned. He rolled his eyes. ''It was your fault, for not listening.'' He said sternly. You looked taken back. ''MY fault? You didn't speak loud enough! Jerk!'' You weren't afraid to call him that. ''Jerk? Did you really call me that?'' He gritted his teeth. ''You know what? Nevermind. Why do even bother checking on you. After all i've done for you. This is so pathetic.'' He muttered the last two sentences under his breath, but you heard it. ''Wait, so Min Hee wasn't lying?'' you asked yourself. He was about to leave until you grabbed onto his arm. ''Wait!'' You demanded. He stopped. The feeling was coming back. He cleared his voice, trying to ignore it. ''What is it now?'' He asked without looking at you. ''Did you by any chance take me home last night?'' You asked slowly. He snatched his arm away and whipped around to face you. ''YES I DID!''  He was angry and as always, annoyed. You tried to understand. ''Why?'' you asked blinking. He sighed and popped his collar. ''Why? Oh i don't know. Everyone else left you with me at the vendor and you got drunk. I had no choice, but to take you home.'' He explained to you. ''Oh really?'' You nodded. ''Nothing happened right? i didn't say anything..?'' You were hoping you didn't do or say anything. He hesistated. Remebering how you grabbed onto his hand and told him not to leave. ''No. you didn't'' He lied. ''Okay good.'' You relaxed. ''Why?'' He smirked. ''Got something to hide?'' He asked walking closer to you. ''Ugh why is he doing this again?'' you thought. You pushed him back with one hand. ''Nothing, why would i?'' You looked to the side, avoiding his eyes. Kai stepped back and laughed. ''Just teasing, chill out.'' He smiled and left. You closed the door and leaned on it. ''Why does he always have to act that way?'' You took a deep breath and pounded on your heart, trying to slow it down. The doorbell rang again. You groaned thinking it was Kai. ''WHAT DO YOU WA-'' You stopped short to see the landlord in front of your house. ''Uhh, i'm sorry. I thought you were someone else.'' You quickly bowed. ''Aniya. Its okay.'' She answered. ''Is there something you needed?'' You asked sheepishly. She looked up and sighed. ''Jung Ah, you haven't paid the rent money yet. I've been easy you on you for the past few months only because you have a money issue, but i have to make money too and this time i can't let you go. Your already late paying this rent.'' She said heavily. Your heart dropped. ''Ajumma, please. Give me some more time. I'll pay it this time!'' you pleaded. The landlord shook her head. ''Your the youngest one living in my rent houses, why do you have to make life so difficult for yourself? A young girl like you should be spending quality time with other people and eating dinner together. Not curled up in your tiny room, eating ramen. I'm only trying to help you out.'' She sighed. ''Aniya! You know i don't have any other place to go to! Please, give me some time and i'll try to find the money to pay you. Ajumma! Please!'' You clutched onto her arm like a child. It seemed pathetic, but you didn't want to lose your home. There was no other place to go. The landlord held your hands. ''Kim Jung Ah. This is the last time okay? If you fail to pay me, then i'm sorry, but i will have no other choice, but to make you leave. You have three days.'' She stated. ''Thank you!'' You bowed many times until she left. A tear streamed down your face. You quickly wiped it off with your sleeve. No time for crying, it was time to go out and find a way to make money. You refreshed yourself and walked out into the world, determined to find a job. The streets were busy. People were everywhere. You quickly looked around for a place that was hiring. No luck. After about 43 minutes of searching you lost patience and randomly walked into a small restuaunt. ''Annyeonghaseyo.'' You bowed to owner.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter