Chapter 41

Don't Hesitate to Steal My Heart Away (Hiatus)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter

 

 

Chapter 41:

 

''It's okay...we know each other''



 

 

Jung Ah’s pov



 

Min Hee was bandaging my hurt hand while Kyungsoo was explaining everything to me. It just didn’t make sense. I didn’t know how to let the information sink in. I thought he sincerely cared about me. ‘’S-so..you're telling me the reason why he left me was because he didn't want to hurt me?’’ I asked slowly. Kyungsoo nodded. I let out a tired scoff. ‘’Well he hurt me either way. That jerk.’’ I yanked my hand away from Min Hee and headed for the door. ‘’Where are you going?’’ Min Hee asked worriedly. ‘’Don’t worry about it.’’ I muttered while putting my jacket on. ‘’Jung Ah, i know it’s hard to comprehend, but you still need to consider his side too.’’ I looked down at his hand holding back my arm. ‘’Just take some time and think about it.’’ He softly said. I gripped my fist. ‘’Why?’’ I asked, trying my best to hold back my angry tears.

 

 

He let go of my arm and watched me wither away in front of him. ‘’I-i deserve to hear it from him.’’ My voice cracked and my tears fell relentlessly. ‘’Unnie...’’ Min Hee patted my back. ‘’I can understand how you feel, but lets talk about this tomorrow okay? Try getting some rest.’’ Kyungsoo stood me up and lead me back into the guest bedroom. Min Hee followed in with a glass of water. ‘’Things will get better.’’ She promised before leaving. I sat in bed, my eyes focused on the blank wall. Kyungsoo sighed heavily. ‘’Min Hee is right. Don’t worry too much.’’ I didn’t respond. He walked over to the side table and switched off the light. ‘’Good night.’’



 

Min Hee’s pov



 

The morning sun was peaking through the curtains. Hinting me to wake up, but i ignored it and laid on my side, face my oppa. I admired his plump pink lips and cute little nose. A breath of pure happiness escaped my lips as I reached out to trace his squishy cheeks. His eyes fluttered open and a sleepy smile appeared on his pale face. “Morning cupcake.” He tiredly said. I poked his nose. “It’s  time to wake up Kyungsoo.” I replied while slipping out of bed. “Let me go check on Jung Ah unnie to see if she is alright.” Kyungsoo murmured a quick okay before I left the bedroom. “Unnie?” I slowly opened her door and peaked through. The bed was freshly made and the blankets were neatly folded at the foot. Jung Ah unnie was nowhere in sight. “UNNIE?!” I yelled out of panic. “What is it? D.O rushed in with a worried expression. He looked around the guest room. “Go change Min Hee.” He firmly stated.

 

 

Jung Ah’s pov



 

I stood in front of the familiar iron gate, fencing in the house I used to stay in. Gripping my suitcase I walked over to the passcode and punched in the numbers. The locked clicked and I stepped onto the long driveway. Soon enough I found myself on the front steps. A surge of energy passed through me as I tried the code. I needed to see him, even if it was for a short moment. The locked beeped and turned red, indicating it was the wrong passcode. I furrowed my eyebrows and tried a few more times. The lock refuse to open. I immediately got frustrated and stormed down the pathway. Taking my phone out I dialed his number while striding towards the front gate again. Just as I expected, the call directly went to voicemall.



 

Kai’s pov



 

My phone rang numerous times. All from the same caller. Kim Jung Ah. “Who keeps calling you oppa?” Soo Jin asked. I ignored her and shut my phone off. I couldn’t talk to her. We had already ended things, there was no going back. I turned to look out my car window, Soo Jin’s annoying comments and laughs  melted into the background noise as I lost myself in my own thoughts. We were just pulling into my driveway when Soo Jin said something that caught my attention. “Who is that girl trespassing your property?” she asked in a disgusted voice. I jolted up and looked out the window just in time to see Jung Ah walking out the gate. “Stop the car!” I demanded to the driver. “Why do we need to stop the car?” Soo Jin complaine. I ignored her again and got out of the car. Right when I was was about to call Jung Ah’s name a car came bolting from the corner of the street.



 

D.O’s pov



 

“D.O!” Min Hee screamed from the passengers’ seat. “Watch Out!” I slammed on the brakes. QuicklyI got out of the car to see that it was Jung Ah. “Jung Ah, I am so sorry, I just…” I looked up to see Kai with a shocked expression on his face. I slowly help Jung Ah up without even finishing what I was going to say to her. As we made our way to the car, Min Hee was already waiting for us in the backseat. “Stay here and take care of her. I’ll be back.” “Oppa! But where are you going?!” I c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter