Goodbye

Don't Hesitate to Steal My Heart Away (Hiatus)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Everyone stared at D.O with wide eyes and opened mouths. ''What do you mean leaving?'' you couldn't help but ask. ''It was a last minute call.'' Min Hee shook her head. ''Yeah, his mom is really sick and is in the hospital, so he's flying over to the states after school. ''D.O explained. ''Is she okay?'' Chanyeol asked worriedly. ''Not sure yet.'' D.O exclaimed. ''He only told us two and said not to tell anyone else, but i figured i had to tell you guys he was leaving.'' D.O said. ''Its okay buddy. Its not like you commited a sin. i'm pretty sure Sehun would understand you since you've never done anything bad in your life.'' Baekhyun gave D.O a smile. ''Unni, are you okay?'' Min Hee shook you by the shoulder. ''huh?'' You looked up at her. ''Yeah, i'm fine.'' You answered. ''Doesn't look like it.'' Kai said annoyingly. He leaned on a locker and slipped his hands in his uniform pocket. You gave him a death stare then turned back to face D.O. ''Do you want to drop him off at the airport after school ends?'' It seemed like he was asking you directly. ''Sure!'' Chanyeol and Baekhyun happily. You just nodded. ''nothing would happen, your just dropping him off at the airport. And he's a nice friend, so..why not?'' You thought in your head. ''I guess i'll come too.'' Kai said from his spot. Everyone looked at him with a strange expression. He shrugged. ''Hey, i'm just being a good friend.'' with a slight smirk he left the group. Throughout the entire school day you didn't spot Sehun anywhere. Besides worrying about him and Kai you still had to find a way to pay off your rent. ''Ugh, i hate my life.'' You muttered under your breath. The bell rang indicating that school was completly over. Before you were about to step out of class Mrs. Kim stopped you and Kai. ''You two don't have to come to school for the rest of the week.'' She said. ''why?'' you asked still confused. Kai just remained silent. ''Because the both of you already have enough credits, there's no need to come to school for your core classes anymore.'' She smiled. ''This is what happens when you study and become the top two smartest students.'' She beamed. ''Congrats.'' And with that she left. ''Is that even possible?'' You breathed out. Kai flicked your head. ''Yah idiot, of course it is. Why else do you think she told us that?'' He scoffed. ''you may be smart, but you have no common sense.'' He shook his head. ''What?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter