Vanilla Lotte Balm

Don't Hesitate to Steal My Heart Away (Hiatus)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
It was the last official day at the island so everyone wanted to be by themselves and enjoy their own time. You and Kai decided to hang out on the beach the entire day. He walked next to you barefoot. You swung your sandals back and fourth while soaking in the warm sunlight.   You suddenly felt his slender fingers laced in your own. You looked up and he gave you his kind smile. You blushed and continued down the sandy beach. ''I finally have her. Finally.'' He thought and looked down at your innocent face.   He loved how your hair swept around your cheeks and how you blushed every time he held you. Time flew by faster than you thought because the sun started setting. ''Let's sit down.'' Kai motioned for you to sit. He sat next to you and stared out at the golden horizon.   His heart finally at ease with you by his side. ''It's beautiful.'' You gasped. A smile appeared on his lips as he wrapped an arm around your waist, pulling you closer to him. ''I wish i could stay like this forever.'' He whispered as the wind billowed around your hair.   You rested your head against his shoulder. ''I do too. Stopping time and just living in this moment.'' You agreed. ''We have to go now.'' Kai gently said after awhile. The sun had now completely set and time was ticking, so the both of you returned to your rooms to pack and meet the others at the airport or on the plane. ''Do you need any help?'' Kai asked.   You shook your head. ''I'm fine.'' You gave him a smile before looking for the flight number. ''Flight 88 right?'' You asked. ''Yeah, it's over there.'' He pointed ahead. ''Come on then, there probably sitting down already.'' You pulled him to the entrance of the flight.   ''Took you guys long enough!'' Chanyeol yelled once you and Kai stepped on the plane. Everyone was already seated. ''Unni, why are you guys late...?'' Min Hee asked, trying to hide her smile. Only Min Hee and D.O knew about you relationship with Kai. ''Why are you guys together anyway?'' Baekhyun chimed in.   You stood there awkwardly. Not knowing how to answer. ''Yeah, and whats with the scarf? It's pretty warm outside.'' Chanyeol said observing your coral colored scarf. You could hear Min Hee snicker from the left side.   Kai cleared his throat, breaking the silence. ''Let's just sit down.'' He said. You quickly escaped the suffocating questions and sat down at the front of the plane. Everyone else was seated in the back doing their own things.   Kai plopped down next to you with a heavy sigh. ''Are you okay?'' He whispered. You only nodded. He squeezed your soft hand, leaned back in his chair and fell asleep. His fingers still locked with yours.       A few days later~       ''Where are all the customers?'' You asked annoyingly. It was the middle of the week yet, the cosmetics store you worked at was completely vacant. Not a soul walked into the store, which was quite strange for such a high end makeup line. ''It's usually very busy around here.'' You tapped your foot and looked out at the street.   People walked right past the store without second glances. ''Oh! I forgot to tell you.'' Uee, your former co-worker exclaimed out of the blue. You gave her a weird look. ''Forgot to tell me what?'' You asked with your arms crossed.   She pulled her hair back before looking down at a sheet of paper. ''Someone rented this place out for the entire day.'' Uee said in her poppy voice. ''Rented out?'' You asked. ''What kind of person rents out a cosmetics store in the middle of the week? Besides, this person is taking away our customers.'' You huffed and rolled your eyes.   ''Well, i don't think you should be too angry because they actually paid a pretty high price.'' She explained. You rolled your eyes again. ''Whatever. I don't care.'' You sighed. ''So...how was the trip?'' She asked, changing subjects. You looked up, not prepared to answer.   ''How was my trip?'' you thought to yourself. Well first i re-united with my fake boyfriend, but real crush after 2 years and then i met my best friend again after 2 years and he decided to take me out on a dinner date. Min Hee tried to get my feelings for Kai back. He showed up later and dragged me from my dinner date with Sehun. We kissed in the rain and spent the night together.   ''It was fine.'' You answered. Not wanting to tell your unnie anything. She nodded. ''Seems like you had fun.'' Uee said. Since the person who rented out the store didn't make an appearance yet, you decided to tidy up some things on the shelves.   Putting the most efficient products out in the front and sorting out the different flavored lip products. Uee was re-arranging the foundation and face powders as well as the scented facial lotions. 30 min. passed. You were working on your last shelf when you heard the delicate sound of bells ringing, indicating that the door was opened. ''Exscuse me, but this place has been rented out, so could you please leave the store.'' You said without turning towards the customer. ''Is that how you communicate with your V.I.P customers?'' The strange person answered. You whipped your head around to face the whoever it was at the door. You almost fell to the ground.   ''J-Jongin?'' you whispered. He just chuckled and stuffed his hands in his pockets. ''What are you doing here?'' Your heart was pounding against your chest. Your eyes spotted Uee, who was standing behind the counter admiring Kai.   ''I rented this place out with my money. Is there anything wrong about me being here?'' He shrugged his shoulders and walked past you. His eyes scanning the filled shelves and counters. ''What's the best type of lip balm here?'' He asked. You rolled your eyes. ''Seriously Kai, what are you do-'' You began until Uee cut you off.   ''It's right over here.'' She presented to him the number one selling lip balm. ''This is our JK Vanilla Lotte balm.'' She smiled. Kai gladly accepted and ripped the package open. ''Yah! You have to pay for that now!'' You yelled at him. He eyed you and smirked. ''Put this on.'' He held the lip balm out to you.   ''What? Why?'' You frowned. ''I want to see how it looks on.'' He answered. ''Jung Ah just apply it on. You usually do anyway after work.'' Uee urge from the other side of the store. You shot her a look and sighed. ''
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter