Baby Don't Cry

Don't Hesitate to Steal My Heart Away (Hiatus)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
    He pulled away in the blink of an eye, waved to the rest of the group and left. You stood there watching him leave, confused on how you should feel or act. ''Wow Sehun. Manly move.'' Baekhyun clapped.

 

''Did he just...UNNI!'' Min Hee shook you. ''Huh?'' You said. ''Does sehun like you Jung Ah?'' D.O asked you. ''Yah, it's obvious. Why else would he kiss her on the cheek.'' Chanyeol said. ''Do you like him?'' D.O looked at you. ''I-'' You started.

 

''Okay, well we have to go.'' Kai interrupted. He took you by the wrist. ''go where?'' Min Hee asked. ''She owes me.'' Kai replied dragging you behind him. ''Jung Ah! Kai!'' Chanyeol yelled. No one answered his call.  ''Yah! Let me go! I can walk on my own.'' You stuggled to get out of his tight grip. ''Where do you want to go?'' He asked ignoring your complaints.

 

You scoffed. ''I thought you were making the plans.'' You said a little too loudly. He came to a halt. ''Right, but i didn't want to pick a place you wouldn't like.'' He said. ''Since when did you care?'' You snarled. ''Yah! i'm just trying to be nice! It would go a lot smoother if  would you just listen.'' He was getting annoyed. You opened your mouth, but closed it.

 

''Why is he being so nice?'' You looked up at him and started to really notice how handsome he was. Your eyes traced his smooth jawline and delicate features. The butterfly feeling came back. You bit your bottom lip and looked away. He was still holding onto your wrist. Your mind blurred and you couldn't think straight.

 

''Breathe Jung Ah....breathe...'' You told yourself. Kai pulled you into a nearby cafe. ''Here?'' you asked unsatisfied. ''Well you didn't recommend any places. Plus i'm pretty sure you don't want to spend a lot of money on me.'' He smirked again. ''Ugh, that smirk!'' you groaned and looked away.

 

''What? Don't like it?'' He asked. ''Forget it, just hurry up and order so i can leave.'' You sat back and pushed him the menu. ''What's with the rush?'' He observed your face. ''Jung Ah.'' Kai said your name so gently. His tone was so new to you. He seemed like a completely different person. ''What?'' You said softly.

 

''You seem so...i don't know..down? Everything all right?'' He asked slightly worried. ''Why is he so concerned about me?'' you thought. ''I'm only down because i'm spending my precious time with you.'' You answered uncaringly. He looked taken back. ''There you go again! With the whole bad attitude thing.'' He frowned. ''I should just give up on being nice to you. Its too difficult.'' He said.

 

You stood up. ''I don't care what you decide to do. It doesn't concern me.'' You didn't know why you were acting so arrogant. Its just the whole money thing was stressing you out and you couldn't waste anymore time.

 

You had to find a way to pay off your rent by the end of the day. Time was running out. ''Here.'' You slammed some money down on the table. ''Go pay for your drink.'' Without another word you left the cafe. The moon slowly climped up the shawdowed sky.

 

''What am i supposed to do?'' You looked up at the dark clouds forming around the full moon. ''I guess its going to rain tonight.'' you sighed and began walking down the brightly lit streets until someone grabbed your wrist. Suprised you whipped around to face whoever it was.

 

''Yah, Kim Jung Ah.'' It was Kai. ''Here.'' He threw the money at you. ''You think i'm easy?'' He scoffed and ruffled his hair. ''forget it, i don't need your money or anything.'' He was angry, but also felt ba
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter