Chapter 43

Don't Hesitate to Steal My Heart Away (Hiatus)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Chapter 43

 

 

''Regret and move forward''



 

 

Jung Ah’s pov


 

I kept seeing Soo Jin mess with Kai from the corner of my eyes...and i didn’t like it, so i leaned back on the couch, but i didn’t realize Chen was sitting so close to me. My head rested on his broad chest in a comfortable way. I felt him freeze and look down at me. ‘’Are you sick?’’ He whispered to me. I shook my head and my hair fell over my eyes. ‘’You sure?’’ He asked again while tucking my hair back. ‘’You know you should tie this up, its pretty long.’’ Chen commented, making me smile slightly.

 

 

 

‘’This is my fiance by the way.’’ I heard Jongin announce. My heart froze, my fingers trembled, and i could feel my blood pulsing through my cold body. I leaned away from Chen and tilted my head up to meet his eyes.


 

..and i regretted it…


 

The realistic picture of him, with his arms around Soo Jin…...I couldn’t comprehend it. I couldn’t understand it. W-why..would he say that? Why would he do that?



 

Chen’s pov


 

Jung Ah looked paler than ever and i couldn’t help but worry. I knew there was some type of connection between her and the guy named Jongin, but i didn’t want to ask. Her eyes turned glossy and pink. I looked over at Kai who now had a soft gaze in his eyes. It looked like he was really sorry for something. ‘’Excuse us.’’ I quietly said while gently leading Jung Ah to another room.


 

I shut the door of the guest bedroom and turned over to look at Jung Ah who was already in tears. Her legs gave way and i saw her tumble to the ground, but gladly, i caught her in time and comforted her with the only thing i could give her. A person to lean on -to cry on. She clutched my jacket and sobbed. I her hair and rocked her back or fourth. ‘’He’s the reason…...isn’t he?’’ I whispered. She didn’t answer, only cried harder. My thoughts went back to the day i found her in the middle of the street that one night. ‘’Let it all out Jung Ah, i’m here for you and thats a promise.’’ I whispered to her.

 





Min Hee’s pov


 

My mouth gaped open at everything that just happened. I felt a surge of anger wash over at me. Just what was he trying to get out of this? Did he actually like seeing Jung Ah suffer and cry because of him?

 

‘’It’s about time you told everyone.’’ Soo Jin snapped. ‘’Look, he didn’t even get me a ring yet.’’ She stuck out her fingers to me, but i wasn’t looking at them. I was looking at Kai who was digging his fingers through his hair and breathing heavily.

 

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter