Chapter 1

Don't Hesitate to Steal My Heart Away (Hiatus)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
   

Chapter 1: Transferring

  It was a lightly warm sunday morning. There you were sitting crossed legged on the floor with a faded album on your lap. A gentle smile formed upon your lips as you slowly flipped through the old pages. Memories of your comforting mother and father flowed into your mind as your fingers swept arcoss their young faces in the book. 

(your mother passed away because of heart failure and you father left when you were only four, after your mother passed away you've been on your own since you were 13. Making a living was difficult, but you studied hard and hoped to do well in the future. You didn't mind being poor, as long as you had a rooftop to sleep under and food, you were all good.)

A tear rolled down your face. Missing both your parents was a type of pain no one could describe. You clutched your chest and closed the album. Standing up you walked to your desk and took out your English textbook. ''time to study again'' you sighed. Studying was the only route to becoming successful. That was your motto, and you vowed to fulfill it. -2 hours later- ''BUZZ BUZZ BUZZ'' you stopped writing and checked your phone. ''Hello?'' you answered. ''Jung Ah! Is this you?'' a familar voice asked on the other end. ''Yes, but may i ask who is this?'' you asked. ''It's your teacher, Mrs. Hwang. ''Anyways its a good thing you picked up because i want you to come straight to school, with your uniform on.'' Mrs Hwang said happily. ''Why? It's a Sunday.'' you were confused.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter