Friends?

It Was You [Editing]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ryeowook grinned with a tear that made a clean in his face that differs with his skin. "I didn't mean what I said. I'm sorry. Kyuhyun said.

"There's nothing to be sorry about. My mom's dead and my dads serving life in jail. Theres no use for me here. I'm just so tired of this." Ryeowook started to sob quietly.

 "But,there is good in life. You just don't see it. You may have a painful life but you can still turn it around. Why don't I show you" Kyuhyun said. My family and I are going to a trip in 7 months. Before that happens, we'll be best friends.

"Friends?". I never had a friend." Ryeowook never had this feeling.

Since he was little, he never got to play with anyone. His father would scold him if he took one step outside. "Now. Come down, please." Kyuhyun begged. Ryeowook hesitantly stepped down. Kyuhyun run toward  him, hugging him.

Ryeowook never had this kind of feeling. A warm,soft feeling that he never got from his parents or anyone. Ryeowook hugs him back and he thought time had stop. He never wanted him out of his arms but as Kyuhyun lets go, he forces himself to also let go.

"So, lets go to my house and we'll start off there." Won't your parents not let me in" Ryeowook wondered. Kyuhyun replies "Don't worry, we have a guestroom and we won't need your parents permission and your not dangerous.Wait..." Ryeowook looked up at him, "are you armed". Ryeowook chuckled. No I'm not armed..

Kyuhyun rings the doorbell. Even though he has the key, he didn't want Ryeowook to feel uncomforable.  Kyuhyun's mother comes outside when they open the gates and looked suprised as if her eyes were going to pop out.

Kyuhyun's father recently had a business trip that will take a year to complete. Kyuhyun's mom asked "Oh hello! What's your name!"

"It's Ryeowook." Kyuhyun said. Can he stay over and is it okay if he stays with us before the trip." "Of course. Come in." She said. Ryeowook was surprised by her reply. I guess rich people really don't care about these kind of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter