Driving with Danger

It Was You [Editing]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"What did you just do?" I could recognize that voice a mile away. Sungmin was at the front door and I knew he was coming here to kill me. But what shocks me is that after seeing the desicating Ryeowook, he drops the knife out of his hands.

"Sungmin, I don't have time for your games today." I was drained. "Why would you do that? He could have lived." Sungmin would never understand. It was for the best. "He was suffering. I couldn't stand seeing him like that." In the end, I felt defeated, drained and frustrated. "So, he had time!"

"If you saw how much he was suffering from you would haven't done that." I was beyond angry,sad and confused. He wanted to redue everything. But I can't. What was even more confusing was Sungmin cared about Ryeowook. He was a warlock, he could get Siwon back in anyone's body but he cared about Ryeowook.

"Sungmin, I want you to leave." My patience was running out."No" He is pushing my limits. "Sungmin. Get out. NOW" "No"

I didn't want to hear Sungmin's stubborn attitude, I pace towards him and punch him. Sungmin was unable to get balance, he falls onto the floor. "I want you to leave now." Kyuhyun was trying to hide the frustration in his voice. Sungmin wanted to refute but he knew how it feels to losing a loved one. He stands up hesitantly. 

"You did this to him! You could pick anyone in the world. Why him?  How dare you come into the same room as him!" Kyuhyun couldn't hold his anger back as he bursts into tears.  "Kyuhyun I-" "Just go. Please just go." Kyuhyun cries as he hugs his knees. Sungmin wanted to apologize but clearly it wasn't the time to. He leaves hesitantly. 

Kyuhyun crawls to the bed of where Ryeowook is. He caresses Ryeowook's cheek but all there was to feel was his boney face. "Why? Why did this happen?" Kyuhyun said in tears. He caresses Ryeowook's cheek. "Why did you have to suffer so much?  

Kyuhyun cries himself to sleep. "Kyuhyun... Kyuhyun." He sees a smilng man with his lazy hair. "Ryeowook,Is that you?" That melodic, calm voi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter