Death Can't Stop Me

It Was You [Editing]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ryeowook,taken over by the devil is no longer that sweet heart anymore. When ever someone is no longer "themselves", a demon takes over his body. Whether its a change of eyes, hair or strength, It's noticable. However that demon has to relate to that person somehow.

Ryeowook's eyes had hetrochromia. One eye color is different from the other. He had brown in the right eye and gray on the left. It means he has a chance to save himself.

Sungmin's POV

Kyuhyun's such a little brat. I'm glad I didn't kill Ryeowook. He's like an assistant. But the fact he can be saved is bad. I need to kill Kyuhyun for him to be mine. 

We came to an empty warehouse. I think he would be at a bar, drinking as much as he can. Ryeowook had moments where he came back to his usual self and then back at where he is.  

Ryeowook wasn't the only one had a gift, I was given witchcraft for my obseesions and teleportation. Everytime I saw Ryeowook panting and shocked, I would recite spells. 

"Make sure that brat goes away. Ryeowook's an idiot for loving him." 

"Aren't you also a part of Ryeowook?"

"So you don't know how this works, Ryeowook's weak, only a newbie. His body is extremly easy to take over and he has a powers, I think he's the first to have those powers together."

"So who are you"

"It's nice to meet see you again, Sungmin. I'm Siwon."

"Siwon? Why do you want to help me kiss,I mean hurt Kyuhyun?"

"He doesn't know this but he killed my sister."

"How does he not know?"

"He was drunk. He was drinking while driving unknowingly ran straight through a person. that was my sister. I stalked him for months and knew exactly what his ideal type was. I did everything so he won't assume anything. I planned us meeting, I planned moving in the same apartment, hell, I planned meeting Kyuhyun."

Narrator's POV

Kyuhyun went to a nearby bar to get a drink. When he was done, he held onto the walls to support his balance. He was too drunk to see things clearly when he passed out. "Ryeowook" and Sungmin grab onto Kyuhyun's body and teleport into the warehouse. 

He wakes up the next morning to see himself tied to a chair.His hands and legs are tied by ropes. He could hear whispering but his vision wasn't clear. He saw two men. Recognizing after his pupils dilated to the light, he sees Ryeowook talking to Sungmin.

"Ryeowook!"

He turns around to see Kyuhyun pleading.

"Hello Kyuhyun, it's been a long time."

'What?'

"I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter