Letter

It Was You [Editing]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kyuhyun didn't understand why Ryeowook was in surgery. He was fine, he woke up. The nurses were no help so he decided to wate at in front of the emergency room, waiting for Ryeowook to come out. A few minutes later, a doctor come looking for Kyuhyun. 

"Kyuhyun-ssi?"

"Yes"

"I was sent by Lee Chunhwa."

"Who is that?"

" A patient of a father. The father wanted you to see him even though passed away. He wanted you to see him but he left. Will you go with me somewhere?"

"Sure." He thought. Ryeowook was going to be there for a while and he can't just wait doing nothing.The doctor brings him into a morgue where there was tons of freezing storages and as eh took one out, he already knew who it was:Sungmin. Kyuhyun signs quivering as he stares at his face. His pale skin paler tha usual. His purple lips and his stiched up body.

"You could've had me if you didn't use me that night. You know what I am talking about. You, Sungmin you were kind, caring and gentle but when you used me, the spark we had was gone. You did everything to yourself. You hurt Ryeowook and Siwon. For what? To claim that you were mine? You wasted your time. You died because of your greed. You went crazy for just starng at a guy, you caused us to break up. But you didn't care if we broke up, you thought I was yours. Funny. Kyuhyun was angry just by being in the same room as him.

When he slammed the door behind him, the doctor appeared again with a letter. It said...

Dear Kyuhyun I am sorry. I'm sorry about everything. You found someone while you were angry at me. That guy Siwon, you met. He was my fr
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter