Careful

It Was You [Editing]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ryeowook said his goodbyes to the Cho's. They had to go to the airplane. One side effect of living again is that the person you came back will have hallucinations. Even though Ryeowook told everyone that he's okay, he felt the need of protection and felt like   Ryeowook has to be close to Kyuhyun at all times. 

They drive to the airport then suddenly a cat goes on the street. They stop immediently causeing Kyuhyun to have neck pain. I say I'm fine and continuies driving. Poor Kyuhyun, suffering all this because of me. I don't deserve someone like him. He's too precious. 

We get inside the plane and we hold hands, I can feel Kyuhyun's heartbeat beating so fast from excitment. You can't die from excitment right? Honestly, I have no time to be at peace, If he dies, there was no point of coming back. 

It took 49 hours and it was 1 in the morning. The town was beautiful, the air smelled like coffee from a near by cafe. We hold hands as we walk down the  

stereet to look for the house. Then after taking a taxi, there was a beautiful house in front of my eyes, lights guidung to the front of the gate.

  

As we walked inside, 2 people came and took the bags to our room. They were the servants Kyuhyun hired. We walk in together down the river. Holding hands, and footsteps in motion. They're was no other joy than this. 

Narrator's POV

"Quick! Grab anything valuble in the bag before they come. Unknowingly, the place Ahra

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter