Truth

It Was You [Editing]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ryeowook's POV

I was waiting for Leeteuk but then Kyuhyun comes. It's a little awkward to me after what happened last night. I guess he remembers what happened but when he kissed me, It felt as if I knew him for so long. As we kiss, I see Leeteuk leaving, he must have set this up.

Kyuhyun has been a little clingy today. If I have to go to the bathroom, he has to go with me. If I have to eat something or get up, he does it for me. And he keeps looking at me. Is this his way of flirting?

Kyuhyun's POV

I don't know why this happened and I don't care. I could change fate. He doesn't have to die. But, I already made a mistake. I don't want him to be with me and my sick life. 

"Hey Ryeowook. What happened yesterday?

"We stayed at that hotel and you....kissed me."

"So, you haven't checked my phone. You didn't see these text messages."

Then I realized if Ryeowook's alive Sungmin is too. 

"Why? Are you okay Kyuhyun, your acting so stange today? Are you sick?"

I chuckle thinking that its was the opposite. Ryeowook was the one sick. 

"So, since your going to stay for a while with me, your going to need a phone."

I hand him the phone and I see him smile and laugh with excitement. There wasn't one thing he can't do to make him more cute.

"Oh Thank you, thank you, thank you!"

"It's fine. Plus your going to need it sooner or later. Might as well get it now. Here check my phone. I have Leeteuk and the other number."

I already deleted and blocked Sungmin's number so there won't be any problems.

"Who's Siwon?"

"Oh, he was a friend but he died saving me. I still have his number"

"Was this friend handsome?"

"Are you getting jealous?"

"No"

"Oookay."

"I'm not jealous!"

"I said okay."

"No, you said Oookay. Nobody uses more than like 4 O's in Okay unless they don't believe it."

"Ryeowook"

"Kyuhyun"

We kept staring at each other until I pecked him quick and he said Okay. The way he smiled, even if it was for a second, that would make my day. I love him for him. 

"You know if you want to talk to me about anything, you can."

"Why are you asking me that. Are you okay You know you are acting really strange today. Leeteuk said you thought I was dead? Now why would that happen? I would never leave you alone with somelse that's not me."

I kiss him and If this is some way of me having a second chance, I will have to be like this everyday. Constantly calling him, being near him. I don't want to be too clingy but I am not going to lose hime again.

"I had a dream that you got really sick from my past ex-boyfriends and you died from losing a lot of blood because you cut yourself."

"Kyuhyun, that will never happen in a billion years. You are mine and there is and will never be anything that will seperate us. Got it? 

"Got it. Now let's go home. I have suprise waitin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter