Death

It Was You [Editing]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ryeowook walks into a dim light, empty and messy hallway where papers were all over the floor. 

"Hello? Kyuhyun?"

There was no answer. Ryeowook looks everywhere to look for somene but there was no hope. Suddenly a guy walks by and for a split second, he stares at him while walking. Ryeowook chases after him but when he runs over there, there was no one.

He turns arounds around and ther he was. He stares in horror. 

"S-Sungmin." Sungmin was staring at him. One of his eyes was red and the other was silver. Ryeowook , shocked could not react to what happened.

"I thought you were dead"

"Who was the cause of that."

"I'm sorry."

Sungmin grabs Ryeowook by the throat and crashes into the hallway.

"Please...stop."

"You deserve to die. You killed me!"

Sungmin suddenly let go. Ryeowook falls to the floor, panting for breath.

"But, I need to ask a favor."

"What."

"I want you to kill yourself."

"What? Why?"

"That stupid Kyuhyun constantly finds someone he stupidly loves. I warned him, I will never let him love someone else , yet he still somehow finds another. I killed his former love. He didn't figure it out until 3 days later. Then 5 months after that he found you. He shouldn't have met you."

"Are you saying what I think you're saying."

"I want Kyuhyun to never love someone."

Ryeowook stares at him wide eyed as Sungmin grins with ease.

Sungmin glares at him. "If you're wondering, if this is a dream, it is. But, I'm telling you, if you ignore what I said, I will make you want to kill yourself." Sungmin slaps him at the same time he woke up.

Ryeowook wakes up from his haunting dream, who sat up from his bed. Kyuhyun wakes up seconds later to see Ryeowook crying and sweating. 

"Hey, did you have a bad dream?" Kyuhyun said softly. 

Ryeowook nodded. Kyu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter