Despair

It Was You [Editing]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ryeowook was walking down the streets as he was look for the street he was raised, where he was abused.

FLASHBACK

Ryeowook grabbed Kyuhyun's phone that he took and texted sungmin

"This is Ryeowook.  We need to talk."

"Oh, Ryeowook sshi, Where is Kyuhyun. I really need to talk to him."

"Sungmin sshi,I already read the previous text messages. You need to talk to me first."

"Well, we shouldn't talk about this over text messages. Please come to my house 4230.........'

Ryeowook was suprised since that street was the same street he was raised in. But, he quickly snapped out of it when he bumped into a guy. 

END OF FLASHBACK

Kyuhyun wakes up a couple of hours after Ryeowook left.  He quickly stand up to see no one in the apartment. "Ryeowook? Ryeowook! He checks the whole apartment to seee no one was in the house. 

He looks for his phone till he admits defeat that he can't find it. Kyuhyun suddenly got an idea as he lays his head low locking his fingers to gether, sitting on the bed. Kyuhyun thought Ryeowook saw text messages.

He quckly puts on his clothes and goes outside because he thought Ryeowook missunderstood those text messages.

Ryeowook walks onto the street as he stares at his old house. A simple grey brick house with semi circle windows. Outside, it looked cozy and quiet. Inside was a complete different. Everyday, Ryeowook's father would always come home drunk or angry. 

On most days, when Mr. Kim came home, the parents would be bickering. Ryeowook would run upstairs and hide in a closet putting his hands over his ears so he can't hear any bad words or screaming. Ryeowook thought that when the parents fight, it means a divorce. If they had a divorce, he was with one of the parents but they both hated him equally, he would be beat everyday. 

Ryeowook shed tears before Sungmin looked out the window and screamed "Ryeowook shi!! I'm here. Please come in" as he went back into his house. Sungmin grinned.

Ryeowook took a minute to calm himself. Then, he turned around and started walking. 

 

Kyuhyun knew that Ryeowook was at Sungmin's house. Sungmin was Kyuhyun's one night stand. Kyuhyun was intoxicated after drinking. He ended up having with him. He got his phone number while he was drunk but Kyuhyun doesn't text back. Sungmin unknowingly became obsessed with him and became a stalker.  

Kyuhyun would talk about his life or sometimes lie so Sungmin doesn't do anything reckless in Kyuhyun's life. 

Kyuhyun told Sungmin that he became a e and Ryeowook was one of the people he was asked for. He was paid $50 and had to go every week. But at the parts where Sungmin said Ryeowook's not going to be happy is that he stole money from him when Ryeowook was sleeping. 

Kyuhyun cares about Ryeowook more than anyone in the world. He would give up his life for him. He thinks of Sungmin as a jerk. He told Sungmin those information because he doesn't want Sungmin to think Ryeowook is a part of his life. Then, Sungmin will go after him and torture him. He knew better know after before.....

 

Kyuhyun takes a t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter