Love Can Bring Us Back Together

It Was You [Editing]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kyuhyun wanted to yell and punch the heck out of the later till Ryeowook came out. Screaming and yelling didn't help, pleading isn't what they were looking for.  Kyuhyun was smart, he knewthat if I give up, it would change nothing. Kyuhyun wanted to run and get that bracelet off of him then kiss him. But, in reality you can't easily break out of ropes. Is this real? Will Kyuhyun ever have a future with Ryeowook? Will he ever wake up to see his beautiful face with that stunning body?

Until one day, Sungmin was gone at last. For the first time, Kyuhyun attempted to move the chair to one end of a room and started to grab anything that can get him out. Of course it isn't easy but without Ryeowook, there was nothing else worth living for.

25:14:07

Kyuhyun ran to the incapacitated Ryeowook. Next to Ryeowook was a I grab his pocket  knife. If he were dead, than he'll heal again. Kyuhyun stabbed him in the bottom of his chest.  When he check his pulse, there was nothing there. He took the chance to rip the bracelet off. Kyuhyun tried every thing till he had to twist the ends.  immediatly took it off.

I hear Ryeowook gasp and panting for breath, I hug him and kiss him. I don't know if it was him or Siwon but, i'm guessing since the bracelets off, his back? And indeed it was. "Kyuhyun.." I felt so reassured inside, that warmth kicking in me, finally took over me. "Why did you stab me?" But, Ryeowook's faced showed worrisome. "I had to babe." Ryeowook grabs my arm with a strong sense of frightment. "Kyuhyun, that means I only have 24 hours left to live. And then I move on to another body and you won't know who. I lose all memorty of you in that time." What? We just got back together. This has to be a joke."Ryeowook. Stop lying to me."

"The only way for us to get back together, to save me is to get the blood of a hybrid. Both demon and angel."

"Is that even possible?"

Ryeowook nods "Extremely rare. That's why everyone has to chose the easy way." "We'll find it" Ryeowook couldn't believe that kind of possiblity "Kyuhyun. You can't find it in 24 hours."

"Well I'm tring to think positive, Ryeowook! You just told me that you're not even going to remember me! I can't accept that."

"Kyuhyun, you have to forget me."

"No Ryeowook. It was my life goal to meet the person I love, the person I was ment to be with. That's you, Ryeowook! How can you tell me to forget you when we spent all this time together."

"Kyuhyun, I love you. But love isn't easy to get. There's going to be ups and downs. Love will find us and bring us back together. Promise me, till forever you will love me because I love you. That's how it works. Nature has to balance itse

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter