Worries

It Was You [Editing]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This past week, Ryeowook has been getting seizures and fevers uncontrollably. Kyuhyun would sob to fall asleep seeing such a kind,small man in such a painful condition. 

Ryeowook's POV

I don't know anything anymore. I don't know where I am, what time it is or what day it is. Or if the sun has come up yet.  

I see a white, bright light and I guess that means I am dying or I am dead but I had to chose. Wake up to see and live with the my one true love or die and watch him live on again. 

What I did was a selfish decision.....

Kyuhyun's POV

I am the only one closest to him and I would give up everything just to see him happy and laugh. 

I know what I have to do.

Ryeowook's POV

I feel myself getting stronger and stronger enough to open my eyes, but I just want to take a breath here where I feel this is where I belong. 

Suddenly, everything faded.

I see a bright lights lit up as I look around, I see Kyuhyun sleeping. I pecked his forehead and he woked up startled.

I smiled with every strength I had left. Kyuhyun starts to tear up as he hugged me and kissed me. I was still sick so I try to act strong.

"How are you- wait no are you hungry, do you feel okay, should I get the doctor?"

Kyuhyun was panting with questions. I grab his arm and just kissed him passionately. He took a breath and Kyuhyun ran to get a doctor.

The doctor examines me and make me walk, jump, run and everything else. I felt light headed but I try to cope with it. Finally, the minute I felt like I had to pass out, the tests were done and as I almost fell down, Kyuhyun catches me.

After a few hours, Kyuhyun's friends came over to visit me. We ate at the cafeteria in the hospital. Kyuhyun pampered me so much but I enjoyed seeing this side of him. So lovable and caring. Then, they had to leave. We sai

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter