The Thought That Counts

It Was You [Editing]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Happy Birthday, Kyuhyun!" Kyuhyun's mother said as Kyuhyun jerked up to the sound of noisemakers slightly annoyed. Kyuhyun never really liked the idea of a birthday. Why would one celebrate their year closer to death? It's quite morbid.

"Oh... right." Kyuhyun said as he blew the candles. Kyuhyun never woke up this time at 7 a.m. since he didn't have a job. He was spoiled twenty-one year old drowning in his father's wealth. He didn't need one but every weekend, he had to go on a business meeting somewhere around the world, cause he can. "Thanks mom, but can I sleep in?"

"Sure, why not..." Kyuhyun's mother said with a face that read disappointed. His hair was all over the place with bags under his eyes and bloated face. As he examined his mother's expression, he sighs and says "You know what. I'll go for a morning stroll. I do need the excercise". His mother's face lit up. "Really? Okay make sure you don't get hurt and I'll cut up the cake when you get back."

Although the spoiled brat Kyuhyun was, he never neglected his parents, no matter what. He always wanted to be that son that is calm, cool, inteligent, and cares for his parents.

Kyuhyun dresses lightly with a zip-up hoodie. He puts his phone on to music. It was nice outside. Slight wind, sunny day and the birds were singing. Passing by one of the richest neighborhoods in Korea,  he bumps into a man wearing a small backpack, slippers, ripped up pants and a red and black striped flannel.

As Kyuhyun sees him, he makes a digusted expression. Despite being the perfect son, he wasn't a perfect citizen. He despised anyone inferior to him something his father had taught him to do. "Never talk to or look at anyone below your level."

"Are you poor or stupid or handicapped. Or is it all the above? He looks back at Kyuhyun with an angry look, squinting his eyes "Excuse me?" Kyuhyun interjected with a grin. "Watch where you're going before someone less kinder than me would kick your ."The guy scoffs and rolls his eyes. "Have you ever heard of being nice or having any sort of respect for someone you don't even know? I hate the type of people like you, thinking you are better than everyone else. Well looky here, rich boy, you are nothing and do no good here." 

"I don't do good here? What hypocr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter