Beginning of Forever

New Face From the Past (New boy next door sequel)

                              


 

 

Chapter 20: Beginning of Forever

 

                Yunho frowned when he felt something tickling the side of his face. A very familiar laughter followed and another tickle came. This time he whined. He was too comfortable; he didn’t want to be woken up.

                Jaejoong had to admit Yunho looked extremely cute asleep, his hair a mess and his parted lips pink and begging to be kissed. He could stare at his boyfriend like that the whole day but the urge to mess with him was stronger.

                He laughed again when Yunho waved a hand in front of his face trying to send away the imaginary insect that had been bothering him.

                Yunho was getting more conscious of his surroundings and even without opening his eyes he could feel Jaejoong by his side and he could imagine the smile on his face from messing with him. He rolled to his side, stretching a heavy arm and leg over Jaejoong.

                “Let me sleep…” he mumbled. Jaejoong giggled again as he absent-mindedly started tracing the muscles in Yunho’s arm with the tip of his fingers.

                “The guys are waiting for us. You were the one who chose the time to meet to be this early, you can’t be late.”

                “They can wait for a bit. I’ve never felt this comfortable in my whole life.” Yunho said against his pillow.

                “Okay then, you stay in bed. I’m gonna go home and get ready. I don’t want them scolding me for being late too.” Jaejoong said and tried to get up but a strong arm caught him by the waist and pulled him back to the bed.

                “Like I would let you leave this bed.” Yunho purred against Jaejoong’s neck, hugging him from behind and securing the older close to him. “It would get much less comfortable if you weren’t here. Besides, it’s your fault that I’m sleepy.”

                Jaejoong turned around to look at Yunho:

                “I see! Well, next time I’ll make sure to let you have plenty of sleep instead of engaging in some…. Less innocent activities.” The grin plastered on Jaejoong’s face was too perfect. Yunho was amazed every day, every morning, every second at how perfect Jaejoong looked and at how happy he was by his side.

                “OK, ok. Truce. I’ll get up.” Yunho finally surrendered and started getting up. “I enjoy the not innocent activities…” he mumbled to himself as he walked to the bathroom making Jaejoong laugh.

                “Come get breakfast before getting dressed.” He yelled over the running water of the shower.

                “It smells really good.” Yunho said when he entered the kitchen wearing only a pair of shorts and a damp towel around his neck, drops of water rolling down his unruly hair and making the towel wetter.

                “That is not proper attire for breakfast.” Jaejoong scolded, although his eyes were traveling all of Yunho’s body and his lips were curling up into a naughty smile.

                “What’s wrong with it?” Yunho asked trying to seem innocent but enjoying the attention. He shook his head lightly making tiny droplets of water fall and roll down his sculpted torso. Jaejoong rested his weight on a leg and bit his lip looking at Yunho with a tilted head like he was admiring some sort of work of art. “Don’t bite your lip or we will indeed be late.” Yunho chuckled, walking to him and wrapping Jae in his arms.

                “Now I’m thinking that wouldn’t be such a bad idea.” Jaejoong practically purred.

                “You only want me for my body.” Yunho feigned a cry.

                “Not true.” Jae kissed his lips lightly, a bright smile on his face. “But I got to admit the body is a big plus.” He grinned.

                “You’re the devil.” Yunho chuckled and let Jaejoong take him to the table. “This looks delicious. Changmin will be so mad when I tell him what he missed.” He started putting some scrambled eggs and toast on his plate.

                “Don’t mess with Min. I’m sure he is mad enough from being thrown out of his own house in the middle of the night.” Jaejoong said.

                “Don’t be dramatic. Nobody forced him to leave.”

                “Well, we didn’t make a friendly environment for him either.” Jae added with a guilty look on his face. Yunho, on the other hand, smiled remembering how Jaejoong and him had gotten too enthusiastic and way too loud and Changmin had left the house after yelling ‘SOUNDPROOF YOUR ING ROOM’.

                “He might be plotting our deaths on our back.” Yunho joked earning a smack on the arm from Jaejoong.

                “Just don’t . Let’s have a quiet and nice day.” Jae requested.

 

 

                “What are you thinking off?” Jaejoong asked as he glanced at Yunho. Jae was driving and couldn’t spend much time looking at his boyfriend but he notice how quiet Yunho was.

                “Just trying to picture what I would be doing if I hadn’t met you again.”

                “Oh. And? Would you be doing something better than this?”

                “I don’t know.” Yunho answered with honesty. “The thing is I can not imagine what I would be doing if I wasn’t with you. I was heading nowhere Jae. I would probably have drove Changmin away by now and Junsu and Yoochun would probably get more distant too…”

                “Oh, come on. You’re exaggerating!”

                “I’m not. I’m really not. I didn’t know it until you came back but I was not living. I understand what my mom meant when she asked me to stop waiting. Everyone could see it but me. I was living like I was dead. It’s like everything hit pause when you left…”

                “I didn’t leave, Yunho. They took me away. And it really hurts me to see you were wasting your time waiting for me.”

                “That was not wasted time!” Yunho pointed with an almost aggressive tone but Jaejoong’s expression softened in return. “And it didn’t depend on me. It wasn’t like I was trying to be useless. I just couldn’t make myself understand that I had to live even without you.”

                Jaejoong took his right hand off the steering wheel and searched for Yunho’s.

                “Why are you thinking of those things now?”

                “Because… I don’t know... Because now that I can see how I was really behaving I’m scared. I’m ing scared.”

                “I don’t understand…” Jaejoong said, keeping his eyes on the road but really just wanting to look at Yunho and read what he was really feeling on his face.

                “I’m afraid that if you ever… that for some reason you stop being here! Because I know that will be the end of me.”

                Jaejoong found a spot and parked the car, not turning of the engine. He undid his seatbelt and his seat to face Yunho.

                “Listen here, there is no chance I will ever be somewhere that is not by your side. We talked about this, we know this. We found our way back to each other, Yunho. After all that happened, after all that time, here we are. I wouldn’t give this up for nothing in this world. I wouldn’t leave even if you wanted me too. If it comes a day you get tired of me, you stop loving me, you just can’t stand me anymore I will let you live your life. But I won’t let you push me away. I’ll be around, in the backstage because I need to know you are happy in order for me to be happy too. And the reason you can’t imagine what you would be doing today if we weren’t together is because there was no way that we would not get back together. If we hadn’t met again in the way we did we would eventually start looking for each other. I’m sure of that. Aren’t you?” Yunho thought for a second and then shook his head in agreement. Jaejoong was right, he would eventually realize that what was keeping him from living and he would travel the world if need be to find Jaejoong. “Then let’s stop wasting time thinking of ‘what if you’re not here anymore…’ cause that is not a possibility!”

                Yunho looked at Jaejoong for a bit. A wrinkle was forming between the older man’s eyebrows, one that showed concern and some frustration. Yunho caressed the side of Jae’s face and put a finger right on top of the tiny wrinkle, leading Jaejoong to smooth his expression.

                “Then you are not allowed to get sick and you are not allowed to put yourself in any type of danger and you certainly are not allowed to let yourself get hurt!” he said with a very serious tone.

                Jaejoong smiled softly and nodded. Even though Yunho was being extremely negative thinking of all the bad things that could happen, it was sweet that he feared to loose Jaejoong because of reasons they had no control over.

                “Can we get back on the road now?” Jae asked and Yunho straightened himself in his seat like a good passenger, making Jaejoong chuckle.

                “I’m really excited. I wish we could do this type of trips every weekend.” Jaejoong said when the sea started appearing in the horizon. Yunho looked at him. Jae was smiling like an excited kid, he was almost jumping up and down on his seat. Yunho was totally pleased that only he could see this side of his lover. The people watching Kim Jaejoong perform on stage would never imagine the same man to be the sweet and kind man driving the car with his face almost glued to the window to get a good look at the sea that was now a big stripe of blue in front of them.

                “Oh, there they are!” he squealed, waking Yunho from his thoughts, and parked the car in an improvised rest stop that had a beautiful view over the ocean.

                Junsu was waving, welcoming them, while Yoochun had his back turned to them, looking at the view, but an arm firmly gripped around Junsu’s waist. Changmin was a few steps away, his arms crossed and sulking. Yunho chuckled at the view. ‘Poor maknae.’

                “Hey guys. It’s so pretty here!” Junsu ran to them and hugged the two new arrivals.

                “It really is Su-ah! We chose a good place for our vacation.” Jaejoong agreed and went to greet Yoochun.

                Yunho walked to Changmin who was trying hard to avoid having to talk to him.

                “Minnie….” Yunho said and poked his side.

                “Just so you know, I’m planning on drowning you in that water!” the younger hissed and walked away.

                “I wouldn’t expect anything else!” Yunho said between laughs.

                “Should we go find the place we rented? We can’t be far away, it’s really close to the beach.” Yoochun suggested and everyone went back to the cars.

                They had rented a house by the beach. It was expensive but it was just for a couple of days and they felt like they could treat themselves a little and save money on some other things.

                Yoochun had to put his arm around Junsu’s waist to stop him from jumping into the pool fully dressed and all as soon as the younger laid eyes on it. By the pool there was a barbeque area and several lounge chairs. Changmin could already imagine himself sprawled there when the got too much inside the house. He started questioning his sanity when he realized he had accepted to go away with two couples of erts.

                Yunho and Jaejoong were the first to enter the house, carrying practically everyone’s baggage which wasn’t much as they had decided to spend most of the time at the beach and for that they didn’t need many clothes.

                The ground floor was an open space with grey sofas and a fluffy tapestry in one side, facing an enormous TV. The wall on that side was practically all glass, letting the sun in and allowing view over the pool and over the beach after that. The other side of the floor was occupied by a modern kitchen full of appliances that anyone who enjoyed cooking would love. A big dining table and chairs separated the two areas.

                Jaejoong made his way to the upper floor were there were two rooms, one with bathroom, and a bigger bathroom outside. The smaller room had a king size bed and a cozy feeling. The second room had three single beds, two pushed together to form a bigger bed, and the big window allowed to enjoy the breathtaking view of the beach and the ocean.

                “I can’t believe it!” Changmin practically shouted behind Jaejoong, making the latter cover his ears in protest. “I can’t believe there is no room for me. You were the one to rent the house. No one thought I wouldn’t enjoy being in the same room as you -additcts when you get to frisky? Thanks a lot, thanks a ing lot.”

                Changmin’s loud complains led the other three to enter the room too. Jaejoong wanted to calm the younger but he was actually trying not to pinch his cheeks for Changmin looked extremely cute when he was mad or upset, when he was really mad and not using his sarcasm to answer to everything.

                Luckily Yoochun took care of the situation:

                “Yey, Changdoll-ah, chill! We mentioned the place had only two rooms. You must have been too distracted with your games or something or just bluntly ignoring your hyungs.” Changmin was about to complain again. “BUT…. There is no problem at all. Me and Jaejoong can sleep here with you and Su and Yunho will sleep in the other room if that would make you more comfortable. We can even go sleep downstairs and leave the upper floor all to you if you’d like. Just chill, okay? You make us look like we can’t keep it in our pants.”

                “Well, can you?” the younger provoked once more, as it was his habit.

                “YES! Yes we can.” Yoochun said in a more stern tone and the maknae sat down in one bed with an annoyed look on his face. Jaejoong couldn’t keep a straight face any longer and went to sit by Min’s side.

                “You look so cute when you try to be mean!” he squealed and pinched Min’s cheek before Changmin slapped his hand.

                “Maybe he was just afraid that we wouldn’t give him much attention. After all kids need attention…” Yunho joined the party and Changmin sent an icy cold look his way.

                “Attention my . He needs to get laid.” Junsu said with all honesty and covered his mouth when he realized he had voiced his thoughts. That happened once in a while and made everyone laugh, even Changmin.

                “Well, maybe I do. Now that you are all couples I need to find someone too so I don’t have to put up with your lovey dovey annoying things on my own. As good hyungs you guys should find me a date.” Min requested.

                “Well, there is always Kyuhyun…” Yoochun said, half joking, half serious and everyone chuckled lightly but waited for Changmin’s reaction.

                “Pfft, like if. That guy is more annoying than the lot of you.” He said with a smile and walked out of the room.

                “Does anyone know what that guy’s preference is?” Yoochun asked, not getting much information from Min’s response. Everyone shook their heads in a no, laughing at how weird their maknae could be and then just followed him downstairs.

                “Anyone wants to try the pool?” Yunho asked and Junsu lifted both his hands in the air, way too eager.

                “Why go to the pool when we have the sea out there?” Changmin reasoned and everyone agreed. Junsu was happy as long as they got in the water.

                A few minutes later they were all in their swimwear, towels draped over their shoulders and walking into the beach.

                The sand was hot and the three older men laughed when Changmin and Junsu ran in the direction of the water but quickly stooped and started jumping from one foot to the other when their soles started getting burned.

                “I told you to wear your flip flops!” Jaejoong laughed and handed them their shoes to wear. They quickly put the flip flops on and started running back to the water. The other three laughed once again when the icy temperature of the water made them let out high pitched screams.

                “No, hyung. That’s not how you do it. You have to dive in without fear.” Junsu coached when Yunho slowly started entering the water.

                “Yeah, cause that worked so well for you two!”

                “Don’t be a scaredy cat.” Jaejoong and Yoochun said from behind him and picked him up against his will only to let him fall with a splash in deeper water.

                “YAHHHH!” Yunho screamed when he appeared from under the water, his wet hair a mess and covering his forehead and eyes. “Be ready for my revenge!” he ran in Jae’s direction but the latter started running. In no time the 5 were chasing each other and yelling threats to the others while laughing and screaming like excited little kids               

               

                “But I’m not hungry…!” Junsu complained hours later when Yoochun was literally dragging him out of the water.

                Long gone was lunch time, the afternoon was nearing its end at fast pace but all of them had had the smart idea to eat more than usual at breakfast and they ended up spending the day playing in the beach.

                “You say that but I know once you put your eyes on the food you will eat more than me and Jaejoong combined. Or worse, more than Changmin.” Yoochun said.

                Jaejoong and Yunho were watching and laughing at them, wrapped around towels in the sand.

                “It’s too early for dinner.” Junsu complained again.

                “Not when we didn’t have lunch. Besides you have a pool in the house, why…” Yoochun didn’t even finish his sentence. A reminder that there was a pool in the house was the only thing needed to have Junsu running towards the house. “He will get wrinkled from being so long in the water.” Yoochun sighed when he reached his friends and Jaejoong put a comforting arm around him, all the while laughing at the other couple’s antics.

                “Prepare to run.” Jaejoong whispered in his ear.

                “What…” Yoochun started but Jaejoong taped Yunho in the shoulder and yelled “Tag. You’re the cook for tonight!” and then grabbed Yoochun’s wrists and both of them run to the house laughing at a stunned Yunho.

                “Why is everyone bullying me today?” he screamed at them.

 

                “Hyung…” Changmin said. Yunho had requested his help (more like used his authority as a hyung) to make dinner.

                “Hmm?” Yunho answered absently. His focus was divided between not burning the meat they were grilling and watching what the other three were doing.

                Jaejoong, Yoochun and Junsu were sitting by the pool, with their feet in the water, happily chatting. Jaejoong had the other two tucked under each of his arms and seemed happy and relaxed.

                “I’m gonna move out.” Changmin said.

                “WHAT?” that sentence brought all of Yunho’s attention to the younger and a sudden panic took over him.

                “Shhh, don’t make a big deal out of it.” Min said, and looked to see if the others hadn’t noticed their conversation.

                “But… why?” was all Yunho could ask.

                “You can handle paying the rent and other expenses by yourself. You don’t need a tenant…”

                “Oh for s sake Changmin, do you really think that’s what I’m worried about?” Yunho tried very hard not to yell.

                Changmin looked at his friend and smiled. He knew that was the last thing Yunho would worry about. And he saw right there and then how change was still scary for Yunho.

                “Hyung…” he said and Yunho swallowed hard. “I really want you to be happy…”

                “So you ing move out????”

                Changmin sighed.

                “What did I do? I really don’t understand…” Yunho continued.

                “Stop, Yunho stop.” Changmin said firmly and put a hand on Yunho’s shoulder. “It’s not like that. You didn’t do anything wrong. Actually the fact that you do everything right is the reason I’m moving out.”

                “Will you start making sense soon?!”

                “Look, I’m moving to go live with Kyuhyun.” Min explained and Yunho frowned confused. “Yeah I know, not the best of companies.” Changmin tried to joke. “I’m not moving cause I rather have him as a roommate or because you did something wrong. I’m moving out cause you are always so good to me you would never ask me to move out even when you need your space.” Changmin said and Yunho relaxed so much and so fast it made the younger laugh.

                “But… I don’t want you to. I don’t really need that much space.” Yunho mumbled.

                “Hey, I just admitted that you are nice person and you know how hard it is for me to say nice things so don’t disagree.” Min demanded and Yunho smiled. “And no, you don’t need all the space of the apartment just for your skinny self. But you will need it if you make some changes in your life!” the maknae said and glanced over at Jaejoong who was middle laughing at something Junsu had done.

                Yunho looked at Changmin and back at Jaejoong. He understood what the younger meant and he was immensely grateful to Changmin once again. The younger had been his conscience through the years and here, once again, he was giving Yunho that little push he needed in the right direction.

                “I love you Changdoll-ah.” Yunho whispered when he suddenly wrapped the younger in a tight embrace.

                “Oh no no no, too cheesy. Hyung, I don’t wanna be mean but I have a knife in my possession and I’m not afraid to use it if you don’t let go in 2 seconds.”

                Yunho laughed and let go of his friend.

                “You’re pretty cool and all that too. I guess.”  Changmin mumbled as Yunho walked away, making the latter smile.

                “’Never have I ever’ game to decide who does the dishes?” Yoochun suggested half an hour later when they were all enjoying their meal.

                “Hey, I cooked. I don’t have to play anything. I WON’T do the dishes.” Changmin immediately complained.

                “Uhhh, do you think you’re gonna lose?” Yoochun teased, knowing perfectly well that was all that needed to get Changmin to play.

                “Pfft, like if. You gotta nothing in me. I’ll play!” the younger said and the 4 others chuckled.

                “Okay, 10 rounds. First two to lose do the dishes. I’ll start.” Jaejoong informed.

                “Why you?” Yoochun started.

                “Cause I’m older. Shut up.” He stuck his tongue out in a very childish manner. “Never have I ever let a much younger girl boss me around even though I seem physically incapable of following a simple request made by my hyungs.” Jaejoong had a mischievous grin in his face like had the 3 others, all their eyes fixed on Changmin.

                “Seohyun doesn’t boss me around.” The maknae protested.

                “Oh really? When we order take out who chooses the menu?” Junsu asked.

                “Me, but that’s…” Changmin started but got interrupted.

                “And when Seohyun is around, who chooses what to order?” Junsu added.

                “Seohyun!” the other three answered in unison and chuckled.

                “I rest my case.” Junsu laughed.

                “In that case Yunho has to put a finger down too.” Changmin kept protesting.

                “Dear maknae, there’s a big difference in not caring what is gonna be ordered and just let someone order even though you want something else. Just put the finger down already.” Yunho said with the biggest grin.

                “Find. I see how this is. And it’s my turn, so… Never have I ever been ed by a guy in this room!” Changmin made his attack.

                “Uhh, the kid knows how to play.” Yoochun pointed.

                “Wait, you mean being a bottom?” Junsu asked very innocently although the topic was far from that, making Yoochun squeeze him against his side.

                “Does it matter?” Changmin raised a brow.

                “No, not really.” Junsu chuckled and put down one finger.

                “Hmm, actually…” Yunho said, turning into a deep shade of red.

                “What? Don’t tell me you haven’t…” Junsu and Yoochun said together and then looked at Jaejoong with an accusatory look like he was failing his duty and Jaejoong just shrugged.

                “Oh my god, I didn’t think this through, I’m getting information I don't need. Let’s just say I mean bottom, yeah.” Changmin rolled his eyes.

                “Oh, ok then I’m winning.” Yunho chuckled.

                “Trust me, you are not winning!!” Junsu blurted out making everyone else laugh cause he seemed shocked at his own words afterwards, like so often happened.

                “Your turn, Yun-ah.” Jaejoong said, loving the red color that still tainted Yunho’s cheeks and regretting being seated on the other side of the table.

                “Hmm, never have I ever lived abroad.” Was the first thing that came to his mind.

                “Lame.” Yoochun pouted and put a finger down. “Your turn, baby.”

                “Never have I ever found my roommate attractive.” Junsu grinned devilishly.

                Yoochun looked at Jaejoong and him back and Yunho and Changmin did the same. After a nanosecond the first two shrugged and both put a finger down.

                “If you don’t put a finger down I will tell the story of how you wanted to molest me when you were drunk…” Changmin threatened. Yunho sighed and put a finger down.

                “Won’t you put a finger down too?” Yunho asked.

                “Nop. You are ugly.” Changmin said and Yunho actually let out a tiny scream of shock.

                “Oh, shut up.” Jaejoong said. "I remember how you talked about him when I didn’t knew he was your roommate and you didn’t knew we knew each other. I was pretty sure you had a crush on him.”

                “I was trying to get you to go out with him to see if he would have a bit of social life again.” Changmin explained.

                “Doesn’t matter. You used the words ‘drop dead gorgeous’, there’s no turning back now Minnie.” Jae laughed at the expression of betrayal on Changmin’s face as he put a finger down.

                “Never have I ever had .” Yoochun said quickly before Changmin would try to murder someone.

                “Seriously”? the others asked.

                “I just wanted to check what the maknae would say.” Yoochun chuckled. Changmin rolled his eyes.

                “Never have I ever borrowed clothes of someone in this room and then kept them.” Jaejoong said before Changmin would start ranting. Everyone looked at the person who they has stolen clothes from and put a finger down.

                “Never have I ever had blonde hair.” Changmin said, expecting only Jae to put a finger down but was surprised when Yoochun did too. “PICTURES!”

                “Oh, calm down. It was in the States. It looked bad. I changed it back the next day.” Yoochun said.

                “It looked real bad.” Junsu laughed.

                “Will you get me some pictures later?” Changmin asked Su.

                “Sure thing. Someone should properly mock him.” Junsu agreed.

                “Why are the younger ones always the meanest?” Yoochun faked a cry.

                “Never have I ever slept with someone after only one date.” Yunho asked, curious about who would admit such a thing.

                Jaejoong lowered a finger and Yunho pouted.

                “Why are you surprised? He is a maniac!” Changmin elbowed Yunho.

                Jaejoong just shrugged with a grin playing on his lips. Yunho was quickly distracted from that by the quarrel going on between Junsu and Yoochun.

                “YOU put a finger down?” Yoochun accused.

                “You put a finger down too.” Junsu accused back.

                “But I was in another country and in need of… human contact. You are supposed to be the innocent one and…” Yoochun mumbled.

                “Oh screw you. Is living abroad gonna be an excuse for everything? And if you were there alone, I was here alone too. Plus, I have a nice !”

                “True! Yeah… The man has a point.” The other 3 said and Yoochun surrendered but not before whispering:

                “That’s actually kinda hot!”

                “Never have I ever tried things with a girl, you know, experiment.” Junsu grinned again.

                “How is he the one with the better questions? He is normally the cute one…” Yoochun mumbled again.

                “Is kissing included?” Yunho asked.

                “Yes.” Junsu said.

                “No.” Changmin said at the same time, even though he had already lowered down a finger so everyone kinda stared at him, once again wondering what his preference was.

                Yoochun, Jaejoong and Yunho lowered a finger too and Changmin congratulate Junsu for being the only golden gay in the room, full of sarcasm of course.

                “Hmm, I’m running out of ideas. Never have I ever… had a y dream about someone in this room?” the others rolled their eyes at the lame question but they quickly changed their minds and thought it was an awesome question when every single one of them lowered a finger.

                “Uhh, whoo did you dream about, Minnie-ah?” Jaejoong questioned but Changmin ignored him. So the older one tried a new technique:

                “Never have I ever had a y dream about Jaejoong.”

                The other four looked at each other and with a sigh they lowered a finger.

                “What? Ahahahahah. All of you? I’m flattered.” He couldn’t stop laughing.

                “I don’t find this funny at all.” Yunho growled at the others.

                “If it makes you feel better, you were there too.”  Junsu blurted out and Yoochun choked on the water he was sipping leading him to a fit of cough that lasted a good 5 minutes and all the others to explode in laughter.

                “Who is losing?” Yunho asked after all of them calmed down.

                “Yoochun and then Jaejoong-hyung.” Changmin answered.

                “Oh, really? Then, Never have I ever performed in front of a crowd.” Yunho targeted Jaejoong who glared at him and lowered a finger.

                “Never have I ever called my ex from a different country while I was drunk and got a huge phone bill afterwards.” Junsu was targeting his own boyfriend.

                “You were not my ex.” Yoochun argued.

                “You were having one night stands!” Junsu argued back and won.

                “You two, dishes!” Changmin pointed at a pouting Jaejoong and a resigned Yoochun and left the table.

                “Do you want some help?” Junsu asked cutely to Yoochun.

                “Yes, please.”

                “Nop.” The younger said and ran away giggling to join Changmin on the pool side.

                “You go make their lives hell, I’ll help Jaejoong!” Yunho said and Yoochun didn’t have to be told twice, he ran after the younger ones.

                “Aww, how cute of you to wanna help me. Next time, if you really wanna be helpful, take your boyfriend’s place instead.” Jae said and threw a towel at Yunho to dry the dishes he was washing.

                Yunho did his work silently and 2 spoons, 3 plates and 1 cup later he just said:

                “Come live with me.”

                “Ahh, Changmin would love that idea.” Jaejoong chuckled, his attention still in washing the plates.

                “He’s moving out.” Yunho leaned his side against the counter, arms crossed over his chest, waiting for a proper reaction from Jaejoong.

                “DID YOU TELL HIM TO MOVE OUT?” Jaejoong asked, finally turning to Yunho. Yunho snorted and grabbed Jaejoong by the wrist to prevent him from going to Changmin.

                “Why would I tell him to move out? He decided he’s gonna live with Kyuhyun.” A perfect O formed in Jae’s lips when he understood. “Let’s live together.” Yunho rephrased his sentence, hopping Jaejoong would finally understand what he was asking and how big of a step that actually was.

                “Oh…” was Jaejoong’s intelligent response.

                “Yes, oh!” Yunho smiled.

                “I… I… But… Are you… Do you think… Yoochun and…”

                “Yoochun can easily pay the rent by himself but I’m sure there is someone more than willing to help him with the expenses.” Yunho smiled in the couple’s general direction.

                “Okay!” Jaejoong said and caught all of Yunho’s attention again.

                “Okay?” Yunho asked, wanting to make sure of what he had just heard.

                “Let’s live together!” Jaejoong said with a huge smile. Yunho pulled him close with such eagerness he was almost too rough, and kissed him only letting go when both of them were short of breath.

               

 

 

 

                “Bring something to drink!” Yoochun shouted from the outside of the house a couple of hours later, to Junsu who was the only one still inside.

                “Yoochun, ask Junsu to move in with you!” Jaejoong blurted out of the blue.

                “WHAT? WHY?”

                “Because you love him! Oh, and because I’m gonna move to Yunho’s house.” That was Jae’s tactful way to do the announcement.

                “Oh, I see. But…”

                “What is it?” Jae asked, seeing a bit of uncertainty in the other’s expression.

                “It’s just whenever Junsu is around I can’t focus. At least I can’t focus on anything or anyone else. How am I supposed to work?” Chun whined and Jaejoong laughed.

                “I’m sure you’ll find a way.”

                “Yeah, I’m sure I will.” Yoochun said with a childish smile dancing on his lips as he watched Junsu walking to them while trying to balance way too many cans on his arms, always wearing that puppy smile and that addictive cheerfulness that Yoochun loved. The more he thought of it the more he fell in love with the idea of having Junsu with him at all times.

                “I told him.” Yunho said to Changmin, a few feet away from the others.

                “Good for you. Just be warned that I will come by at least 3 times a week to eat Jae’s delicious cooking.” Changmin warned.

                “I wouldn’t have it any other way.” Yunho chuckled.

                “Who wants a soda?” Junsu approached them and gave them each a can.

                “Arghh, I can’t believe that school is about to start!” the younger one complained. “I could get used to this life.”

                “We can always do a winter trip. And next year we are definitely coming back!” Jae said with enthusiasm.

                They were walking in the sand, now not so cold, and the sound of the waves combined with the silver light of the moon reflected on the water couldn’t be more relaxing.

                “Besides, you love being smarter than everyone else around you. I’m sure you miss school.” Yunho teased.

                “To be smarter than the people around me I don’t have to go very far…” the younger teased back looking meaningfully at all of them.

                They sat in the sand, close to the water and just enjoyed the quietness, chatting about silly things and playing with the sand.

                “I’m so sleepy.” Junsu yawned.

                “Of course you are. You were running around all day like a little child.” Jae pulled Junsu so he could lay his head in his lap.

                “Two more minutes in the water and I think you would have turned into a fish.” Yunho chuckled.

                “Donghae is the fish. There can’t be two fishes.” Junsu mumbled cutely already half asleep making the other laugh.

                “Then you would have turned into a duck.” Yoochun corrected.

                “Yes, ducks are cute. I might wanna try that tomorrow.” Junsu mumbled making the others laugh again.

                They started discussing the things they had to do once they got back to the city and the things they were excited about.

                Changmin quietly stood up and looked at the four of them happy and together and thought that although he hadn’t been there since the begin of their story he sure was happy to be a witness of how it turned out.

                He walked away from them, took his phone out and checked the time. Although it was a bit late he decided to try calling anyway. After two rings someone picked up the phone.

                “Changminnie…” a girly voice said and Changmin rolled his eyes only to start laughing when she added “…oppa!”

                “Hey, princess!”

                “Is everything okay? How is the mini vacation going?” She asked.

                “Yeah, everything is fine. Sorry for calling you at this hour. The trip is going well. The beach is awesome, the house is awesome, I cooked some awesome meat…”

                “Did you call just to make me jealous?” Seohyun complained and Min chuckled.

                “…well some things happened and I was just thinking…” he turned back, looking at the four guys still sitting on the sand “… what do you think we organize a double wedding/party to kinda celebrate those dumbhead’s relationships? You know, since they can’t get legally married and all…”

                Seohyun stayed silent for a while.

                “Seo?”

                “Yeah, I’m here. I’m just thinking of what you would do if someone discovered you are actually a good person with a heart made of butter!”

                “Well, I would kill them in their sleep of course!” Min laughed, more because of Seohyun’s high-pitched laugh than at his own joke.

                “I’m in!” she said.

 


 

A/N: Hey everyone. So... This is the end.

 

I can't start to explain how much fun i had writing this story and how glad i am that you, awesome people, apreciated it and left a sweet comment in every new chapter.

Thank you all so much for your kindness and awesomeness during 20 chapters =)

 

Love you, guys! AKTF! <3