F o u r

Oh My Baby!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Suho, can you please be hurry?"

Suho quickly soothed his coat neatly before he did his final touch on his hair.

"Suho- ohh baby, you looked gorgeous but can you please look at the time now? We're already late."

Suho sighed as he walked towards Yixing with an apologetic face.

"I'm sorry Yixing-ah. I just want to look good in front of your friends.."

Yixing smirked. "You always look good for me especially when you're nak-"

Suho quickly covered Yixing's mouth before he could continued his words. "We're late." Suho ran out from their room with red flushed on his face. Yixing chuckled lightly as he closed the door knob and walked downstairs with amused feelings. 'What a cute husband I have.'

 

 

 

The sounds of people talking and laughing filled the restaurant as Yixing was searching the newlywed couple; Luhan and Sehun followed by Suho trailed him from behind. A few second later he found them chatting with his ex-collage mates. Yixing waved his hands towards them before he and Suho joined them in a group.

"Ah, Yixing! I thought you wouldn't come tonight!"

One of his ex-mates; Chanyeol threw his arm around Yixing's shoulder. Yixing laughed as he pushed Chanyeol's hand away from.

"Of course I would come! As you all know-" He wrapped his left arm around Suho's waist. "..this is my husband, Suho. And Suho, tbe big creepy guy here is Chanyeol."

"Hi Suho!" Chanyeol beamed before he took Suho's hand and made a handshake. Suho smiled sweetly as he bowed. "Hi Chanyeol-shi."

Yixing continued introducing his friends and Suho thought that he can't remember all of them in one go. Suho think that most of them already married since they already 29 and they also brought their spouse.

After a few minutes of chatting, suddenly one of them brought an unexpected topic into the conversation.

"Hey Yixing. You and Suho had been married for 3 months right? Don't you guys plan to adopt a child since both of you are guys?"

Everyone laughed at the latter's joke.. well that not a well kind of joke since Yixing and Suho didn't laugh to it.

Yixing cleared his throat before he replied with cold voice. "We're not going to have a child, Jessica."

Ahh that girl name Jessica.. Suho smiled nervously when Yixing answered like he wasn't afraid of anything. Suho chose to shut his mouth since all of them were not his friends. But he said anyway. "Since I'm a guy, I'm not so worried about pregnancy."

"Hey, don't you know that nowadays there's a lot of guys out there running to hospital make a medical check up? Male pregnancy became a common things now."

Luhan gasped. "Oh really? I think I need to check my fertilities." He tried to make a joke. Suho and Yixing just smiled but then someone asked them again.

"Who is going to take care of you when you're old?"

And of course Yixing and Suho would say, "Each other."

They unbelievably responded. "What if one of you dies?"

Yixing could sense Suho suddenly stiffened. He quickly squeezed Suho's hand in which trying to make he calm. Suho turned his face, gave Yixing a puzzled look. Yixing sighed before he answered.

"Nowadays you can see the old folks in the nursing home, did their children visit them? Did they ever care about them? No right?"

The others sighed in disappointment. "Yixing, not all of them did that. It doesn't hurt if you tried."

Suho and Yixing just keep their mouth close. There's no voice escape from their lips. Both of them had lost of ideas.

 

 

 

Yixing closed his laptop, let out a frustrated groaned. He took a glanced at Suho who was busy finishing his latest design at his own desk; beside Yixing's. Since they were always doing their job in their house, they had been decided to make an office room for both of them. Yesterday Baekhyun was really mad at him because he was late submitted his previous design because the customers will get married next 3 months and the tailor want the design as soon as possible.

Yixing sometimes felt pity with Suho, he really didn't know the word 'rest' in his life. But he could sense that Suho became quieter than before since they went out for dinner with his friends last 7 months. Yixing really can't guess what's really bothered Suho's mind lately. He could asked Suho sometimes but He didn't want Suho felt burden with his question. So he just decided that when Suho is ready, he will tell him soon about his problems.

Suddenly Luhan texted him, said that he want to meet him and Suho because he and Sehun got a big news to tell them. Yiixng sighed as he agreed with that plan. He hadn't met Luhan for a long time. He kind of missing his bestfriend.

"Suho, can you rest now? Luhan said that he wants to meet us. He got a big new to tell us."

Suho raised his head and smiled. "Sure honey, I will get dress now. Wait for me." With that, he kept all his pencils and things into his desk and went out from the room.

 

 

 

"Was it planned?" Yixing blurted. He swore that he could die in shockness when Luhan told them that he was freaking pregnant for 7 months?! At first he didn't realized that Luhan's belly became bigger because it was hidden under the table.

Luhan and Sehun clasped their hands and nodded in unison.

"But I thought you didn't want kids?" Yixing said with thousands wrinkles on his forehead.

"We didn't want kids right away," Sehun said with wide grin plastered on his face. Luhan nodded. "But we feel ready now! Although I guess you're never completely ready." Luhan laughed in girlish way, his cheeks flushing pink.

"Hmm." Yixing said.

Suddenly Suho kicked him under the table

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter