E i g h t

Oh My Baby!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

From : Suho

To : Yixing

Yixing, don't forget to attend Jiyoung's birthday party.

 

Yixing sighed as he closed the inbox and locked his phone. He craddled his face in his arms as he doesn't want to get himself out from his office room. He turned his face to his right. Suho's table were cleaned and there's nothing left in it. He thought so. He rose from the chair and walked slowly toward the table. He didn't know why he had some urge feelings to open the first drawer. He slowly pulled the drawer and saw a piece of letter as if nobody had opened the envelope yet. He took the letter and tore it gently.

He flicked the paper before he read the letter.

Dear Yixing,

If you read this letter, that's mean you did open my drawer. I bet you must be wondering why I left you this letter. First of all, I wanted to thank you for staying beside me since the second times we met. Thanks for accepting me to be your husband eventhough it was just a short time but I did enjoyed my time with you. I want you to know that I will always remember our precious time together. The way you say you love me, the way you look at me, the time when you always says that no matter what happen you would always stay beside me until we get old, until a thousands of wrinkles on our face, you will never leave me. You promised me Yixing. But why you broke them? Its only because I pregnant with your child? Yixing, you never wanted to open your heart for accept the reality. Once I was like you, I hate children because for me they were like a parasite. But until I saw the miracle happen to me when I carried Luhan's child. My heart become softened, touched with cuteness of the baby. With that, I always dreamt that one day if I have my own child, I really wanted my baby say 'Umma!' and 'Appa!' Do you ever know how happy I am when the doctor told me that I'm pregnant. But what's your responsed? You ignore me, you went our for drink and came back home late. You changed a lot Yixing, where's my Yixing that I love? Where's my lovely Yixing? What did you do to him? I cried a lot because of our problems. I was thinking that I would presuade you but suddenly you said that you wanted a divorce. Did you know how much I shed my tears after that? Yixing.. if this you really wanted, I accept it. With this letter I put together with my ring, hope that you will keep it for me since I can't. I think I had talk too much. I want you to know, I love you, always love you, will forever love you and nobody can change that fact.

-Suho

 

Yixing's tears streaming down as he keep chanting Suho's name. He wiped his tears, took his car key from his drawer and ran out from his house.

"I'm sorry Suho, I love you too."

 

Right after he arrived at Soori's house, he haven't bother to close his car door and the only thing that he know that he will go for Suho and never let him go again. But when he entered the house, nobody was at the living room.

"Suho? Soori Noona? Hyung?" He looked his left and right then he heard a voice from one of the closed room. He with full of curious, opened the door knob then saw his mother fell of the chair.

"Mrs Zhang!"

Yixing's eyes widened. "Mom!"

 

 

Yixing walked back and forth in front of emergency room trying to peek out he couldn't see the sight of his mother and all he could do was wait patiently outside. While Suho who was currenly sitting on the waiting chair cannot stop crying. He was built with guilt feelings toward Yixing since he's the one who gave a shocking news just now.

Yixing stop walking and looked at Suho. He sighed as he quickly took a seat besides Suho and pulled him into his embrace.

"Stop crying, Suho. This is not your fault."

Suho shook his head, still haven't stop crying. Yixing Suho's hair gently and planted a kiss on it. "I'm sorry."

He keep repeating his action over and over until Suho finally stopped crying. Suho slowly looked up and wiped Yixing's tears.

"I understand. You're too shocked with our condition."

Yixing took Suho's fingers and laced them with his. "I thought you put your wedding ring in the envelope? How come its on your finger?"

Suho chuckled lightly between his sobs. "This is yours. Can't you differentiate them?"

Yixing felt like a thousand of stone fell on him. "I'm sorry."

"Shh, I don't want to hear that. If sorry can settle everything, then why we still need police?"

Yixing smiled bitterly when Suho tried to make a joke with him.

"Yixing-ah!"

Both of them turned to the source of the voice and saw Mr Zhang ran towards them with worried face.

"How's your mother?"

Yixing lowered his gaze before replied. "She still inside."

Mr Zhang sighed heavily. "How come she became like this?"

Yixing was about to answer him when Suho immediately cut him off.

"Its all my fault, dad."

Mr Zhang raised his eyebrows before he sat beside Yixing. "What do you mean by that Suho?"

Suho and Yixing exchanged a few of glances. "I told her that I'm pregnant."

"You what?! Oh my god! That's mean I'm going to have a grandchild! Hahahaha Yixing, I'm so proud of you! Hmm but I thought your mother want it either but why she fainted?"

Yixing fidgeting on his seat while bit his lower lips. "We're getting divorce because I don't want that child."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter